Author Topic: Anybody ever injected aflutop?  (Read 4467 times)

whitewidow

Anybody ever injected aflutop?
« on: January 09, 2006, 02:40:52 PM »
Whats the deal with this aflutop stuff? I know its not AAS- but does it really help with tendons and joints while on cycle? I need something beside Deca that will help out with my joints- My muscles are overpowering my joints causing alot of pain in the elbows and forarms-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Anybody ever injected aflutop?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »
Whats the deal with this aflutop stuff? I know its not AAS- but does it really help with tendons and joints while on cycle? I need something beside Deca that will help out with my joints- My muscles are overpowering my joints causing alot of pain in the elbows and forarms-
Don't know about this stuff. What is it exactly? 

Taking some Glucosamine/Chondroitin seems to help a little bit with joint pain, doesn't help me a lot but it does a little, and I'll take all the joint relief I can get.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 03:05:23 PM »
Don't know about this stuff. What is it exactly? 

Taking some Glucosamine/Chondroitin seems to help a little bit with joint pain, doesn't help me a lot but it does a little, and I'll take all the joint relief I can get.

tried numerous glucosamin/chondroitin-MSM compounds all of them did little to shit- I want soemthing were I can feel an immediate effect- I dont want to use deca because I am looking for something that clears my system faster.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 07:50:40 PM »
tried numerous glucosamin/chondroitin-MSM compounds all of them did little to shit- I want soemthing were I can feel an immediate effect- I dont want to use deca because I am looking for something that clears my system faster.

I'm sorry Widow, nothing can touch Deca's joint relief properties.

It's untouchable in that respect.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:20:52 PM »
I'm sorry Widow, nothing can touch Deca's joint relief properties.

It's untouchable in that respect.

DIV
Agree, big time!
I dont want to use deca because I am looking for something that clears my system faster.
There seems to be a lot of misplaced fear of deca on this board, other boards as well, but it seems to take more of a beating here on getbig. This is something I just don't understand, deca is one of the best things we have out there, not only in terms of its highly anabolic affect, but also in the regards to what DIV stated in his previous post. So many seem to base their fear of deca on missinformation...sure, there are side effects that can manifest with deca use, but like with all the various gear products, these sides can be reduced or even eliminated if the proper precautions are taken.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »
Agree, big time!There seems to be a lot of misplaced fear of deca on this board, other boards as well, but it seems to take more of a beating here on getbig. This is something I just don't understand, deca is one of the best things we have out there, not only in terms of its highly anabolic affect, but also in the regards to what DIV stated in his previous post. So many seem to base their fear of deca on missinformation...sure, there are side effects that can manifest with deca use, but like with all the various gear products, these sides can be reduced or even eliminated if the proper precautions are taken.

^I feel like I'm beating it to death.

If kids don't want to use Deca, fine, don't use it.

I'm not here to convince people to use Deca.

It's only one of the top 3 pure anabolics on the market today........

Scared of DecaDick?  Run it with Test.

Scared of how it interferes with PCT?  Jump off it 4 weeks prior to PCT and it will be cleared from your system.

I think people are paranoid about Deca, but really, every Anabolic has some possible drawbacks.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 11:14:17 PM »
I agree with DIV . . . (and others)

I feel (know - first hand) deca IS a great substance in so many ways.
If people knew just how much it has been used medically,
they may just realize how safe it is . . . as a base anabolic.

examples like . . .
Deca (at a point in time) has been prescribed for (post) cancer treatment
to help patient (re)gain muscle/body mass after chemo therapy.

It has a very favorable balance of benefits to possible side effects . . .
It IS also extremely safe in terms of you liver . . .

I agree kids/novices probably best not use
an effective substance like deca.
1 life 1 liver

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 05:07:24 AM »
Bump that.  I like deca.  Just keep the ratio to test in line.  DIVs advice about starting PCT a little later is also a good suggestion.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 09:08:48 PM »
Deca over Aflutop?

Not what im hearing...Aflutop or adequan canine or Adequan Equine actual heal and rebuild the problems...From what im hearing, the drug companies are scared sh tless that info on this stuff will leak out and cost them billions...Drug companies like to put out products that mask the problem and keep you as a custumer...But we all know that...

Now we need to get a research company to make this stuff so its easier to obtain....The stuff is pretty cheap to begin with but most places that i've seen say you need a scrip :'(