Author Topic: Handsomest mofos on getbig?  (Read 50650 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Handsomest mofos on getbig?
« Reply #575 on: January 11, 2014, 08:12:39 PM »

Ah shit, well I was a cashier at a very large retailer for about two years. I'm 20, and I've got a new job now  8)

And I would love to be a fellow Hebrew but I was baptized at birth  :P Small world indeed.
dude your face was unmistakable when I saw it posted on this page LOL. I'm like HOW THE FUCK do I know this guy then it hit me! You were a very gentle person to deal with, wouldn't have guessed in a million years I was dealing with a getbigger - but I'm sure no one would guess that about me either. I'm sure if I told you how I know you, you would know exactly who I am (I will tell you through PM). I'm about a half decade older than you but it would be cool to get a workout in and shoot the shit about getbig and such  8)
follow the arrows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »
You're just a modern man aren't ya!  ;D

Not too modern, but inventive. I've never owned or shot a gun, neither did my step-dad and thank goodness my mom didn't have a gun because she probably would have shot someone when she was in one of her crazy moods.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: January 12, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
thank goodness my mom didn't have a gun because she probably would have shot someone when she was in one of her crazy moods.

:D