Author Topic: Welcome back penislust  (Read 16333 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Welcome back penislust
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 11:05:43 PM »
LOL you little midget.
You`re not to good at this..............don`t quit your day job fuckface.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 11:17:15 PM »
You`re not to good at this..............don`t quit your day job fuckface.

I can tell you are feeling butt hurt  :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 11:30:28 PM »
HandsomeHOMO = worse gimmick in years.

Delete your account,start over,try harder next time.....see ya` when you get back kid.

Oh yeah,go suck a dick for old times sake queer bait.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 11:49:33 PM »
Who said I've denounced my elfship? And HRT is widely prescribed nowadays. It was an endocrinologist that recommended it to me. And I think he knows more about hormones than you do.
And it's not nonsense at all. It helps and improves the quality of one's life.

BTW, how has the board been treating you? How did your experiment to exceed your 1970s condition turn out? Remember, we had a dinner riding on this one.

The Getbig experiment has been deferred. One triceps exercise ended up causing soreness in the forearms so I had to ease back. I am finding the safety fat not so easy to remove.

I doubt males who weight train and build up muscle need hrt. Those who abuse their bodies by fighting and other primitive pursuits need psychological help not drugs. You probably still consume too much protein.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 12:59:13 AM »
how old is wesley, 70?  he probably needs hrt just to take a pee

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 01:18:40 AM »
The Getbig experiment has been deferred. One triceps exercise ended up causing soreness in the forearms so I had to ease back. I am finding the safety fat not so easy to remove.

I doubt males who weight train and build up muscle need hrt. Those who abuse their bodies by fighting and other primitive pursuits need psychological help not drugs. You probably still consume too much protein.

Simply not true. It has already been proven with scientific studies that you need testosterone to build muscles. And the more you have the more muscle you can build. That's why men naturally have bigger muscles and are stronger than women. And why you start to lose muscle as you get older. And why bodybuilders are able to build such huge amount of muscle no matter how they train. When you get old hormone production, and consequently, quality of life goes down. I feel much better having my test levels on the high side. My last blood test (taken in November) had me at 792 ng/dl (reference range 250-1100) but more importantly, and more satisfying, was my free test was at 339.6 pg/ml (reference range 35.0-155). This means that I am able to utilize more testosterone than the normal person as most of a person's Test is bound by SHGB which increases as you get older. And it's the free Test and not total Test that counts.

As far as protein, I am eating less than I ever had since I was a teenager. My activity level has dropped considerably and I've gone from 5-6 meals a day to two full meals and a snack (like a couple of Balance Bars) per day. I probably get maybe 120 grams at most per day. A far cry from the 300 grams per day I use to force myself to consume. But I do agree with you now that most people eat far more protein than necessary and it does have an impact on health. At least on your kidneys. My GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) is border line and I have never taken oral medication for any length of time (maybe 3-5 days of Advil every few months at the most) and haven't taken any oral anabolics for decades. Even then it was 25 mg of dbol or 50 mg of drol for six weeks at a time maybe two-three times a year. I've never used rec drugs and have never been drunk or high in my life. So the only stress I would have on my kidneys is the protein. And were talking decades of 250 grams + of protein per day. Too much and not healthy -- and not necessary. And I regret it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 01:22:58 AM »
how old is wesley, 70?  he probably needs hrt just to take a pee

How old are you and what kind of shape are you in? Are you in better shape than Wes considering you're so much younger?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 03:32:52 AM »
You know, I honestly don't know. It's been down for over a week and you get a "Not Found" message when you try to log in which seems to me to imply that the server no longer exist. I'm no longer in the inner circle and was relieved of my powerful Mod position so I'm no longer privy to the inside scoop. I just remember gh15 saying something about a "war" going on behind the scenes. It would be quite ironic if somebody actually hacked and brought the board down considering that's what gh15 has been wanting to do to Promuscle and GetBig.

puppies shouldnt yap at wolves

if he had stopped with the threats his board would have been left alone

if they have enough money from donations and save the dog campaigns they can start again  ;)
T

agenda21nwo

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 04:08:38 AM »
gh15 is a little worm compared to Ron and getbig.  A little teeny worm.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 04:14:10 AM »
It wasn't that long ago that Pellius was proud to be an Elf. He was convinced he needed hrt or some nonsense. I expected him to have more sense. Wonder if the mods knew who their leader was? Maybe the Feds shut the boarding down? Pure filt!

An 'elf' Hahaha.

I swear these guys are medically brain damaged. Notice how gh15 only caught the older guys to listen to his shit.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 04:15:15 AM »
An 'elf' Hahaha.

I swear these guys are medically brain damaged. Notice how gh15 only caught the older losers to listen to his shit.

fixed

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
It's pathetic watching these grown men like Pellius and Wes act like 14 year old boys with a man crush following GH15 around the webz only to get rejected.

They're both over 60 and not quite internet savvy. Add in the mental problems, addictions and a messiah could wrap them around his finger without issue.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 06:07:17 AM »
They're both over 60 and not quite internet savvy. Add in the mental problems, addictions and a messiah could wrap them around his finger without issue.
That sums it up in a nutshell.

Well said James.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:19 AM »
Well, as long as they are real people, not gimmicks, and actually lift, I welcome them with open arms. Welcome home!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 06:42:27 AM »
puppies shouldnt yap at wolves

if he had stopped with the threats his board would have been left alone

if they have enough money from donations and save the dog campaigns they can start again  ;)

Do you want to start with me? Have you forgotten whom you are dealing with? Seriously, do I look like the kind of guy you want to fuck with. DO I?!?!?!?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »
this is beyond hilarious.. grown men letting another man call them an elf  ;D

This looks like a full on assault by some competent hackers, a complete server takedown. Hilarity.

and now all the idiots that left getbig to follow some random anonymous internet criminal are crawling back to getbig.. oh brother.

how stupid do you feel?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 12:38:34 PM »
Do you want to start with me? Have you forgotten whom you are dealing with? Seriously, do I look like the kind of guy you want to fuck with. DO I?!?!?!?

haha love that pic

i have no beef with you

i think we have established one of us travelling 8000 miles to throw hands or indeed to piss on my grave  :-*

would be a little bit embarrassing
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2014, 02:26:28 PM »
this is beyond hilarious.. grown men letting another man call them an elf  ;D

This looks like a full on assault by some competent hackers, a complete server takedown. Hilarity.

and now all the idiots that left getbig to follow some random anonymous internet criminal are crawling back to getbig.. oh brother.

how stupid do you feel?

I came back to getbig on my own accord before there was any type of problem with gh15`s board.

I wasn`t banned,the board was still up and running,and I just came back.........missed this place and the fun here.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2014, 02:50:23 PM »
I came back to getbig on my own accord before there was any type of problem with gh15`s board.

I wasn`t banned,the board was still up and running,and I just came back.........missed this place and the fun here.

Thought you loved GH15 and it was a real bodybuilders board?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2014, 03:05:10 PM »
Thought you loved GH15 and it was a real bodybuilders board?  ;D
It is a real bodybuilding board.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
It is was a real bodybuilding board.
Fixed  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2014, 03:36:24 PM »
It is a sad day in humanity when lies are seen as the truth, and the truth is regarded as lies. But sadly this is a common occurence in today's generation, and specifically regarding the truth that is being spread by myself. It is this truth that seeks to bring light to the darkness that has covered the young minds of the bodybuilding cult. Boards such as getbig and muscular development continue to offer up lies to millions of misinformed youth in order to make a dollar. There is no remorse or contrition for these actions as many in these organizations are narcotic addicted sociopaths. Bodybuilding is in a sad state of affairs today. Yet in the midst of this abyss there has risen one who stood for speaking the truth and yet he is villified without end. This one is myself, Mr Canada. It only takes a small bit of rational logic to conclude that what I say is the
truth. But of course this truth infringes on the wallets of those who spread lies so it has become necessary to attempt to discredit me. But like all issues that contain the truth, even though it may be attempted to snuff it out, eventually all things done in secret will come to light. That day is coming when all shall see the light.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
It is a sad day in humanity when lies are seen as the truth, and the truth is regarded as lies. But sadly this is a common occurence in today's generation, and specifically regarding the truth that is being spread by myself. It is this truth that seeks to bring light to the darkness that has covered the young minds of the bodybuilding cult. Boards such as getbig and muscular development continue to offer up lies to millions of misinformed youth in order to make a dollar. There is no remorse or contrition for these actions as many in these organizations are narcotic addicted sociopaths. Bodybuilding is in a sad state of affairs today. Yet in the midst of this abyss there has risen one who stood for speaking the truth and yet he is villified without end. This one is myself, Mr Canada. It only takes a small bit of rational logic to conclude that what I say is the
truth. But of course this truth infringes on the wallets of those who spread lies so it has become necessary to attempt to discredit me. But like all issues that contain the truth, even though it may be attempted to snuff it out, eventually all things done in secret will come to light. That day is coming when all shall see the light.
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2014, 04:18:25 PM »

LOL.

Wes doesn't post here in a year. .. and just decides to come back full-on days before GH board goes down without warning.

That's some pretty good timing  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2014, 04:20:30 PM »
According to reddit and Facebook, gh15's site will be back "very soon". Will folks disappear if/when that happens?