Author Topic: Welcome back penislust  (Read 16352 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Welcome back penislust
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2014, 06:05:37 PM »
It`s the truth.

The people on gh15`s board wondered where I was,called me a traitor for coming back here just like you fuckheads did when I came back,I went and explained why I came back.............total truth.

If you guys don`t believe it,that`s entirely up to you and your silly ass internet kangaroo court.

It bothers me not one way or another.

Remember kiddies,it`s only the internet.

Or maybe I should just hide out in Brazil for my war crimes!
::)

Get a fucking life! ;D

Actually, going by the dates, you started posting here before gh's board disappeared. I was the one reappear after it went down. I don't know why that should surprise anybody. Most here like posting on message board and when one isn't available they go elsewhere. And I always said I never left this board, never said I was leaving this board but that I just didn't have time to post here because I was Mod on the other board and felt obligated to keep up with things. I mean, just having to go through gh15's post history everyday was a job in itself. And, as CalvinH will attest, my own posts are very time consuming and laborious both to me and the few readers that have the patience to get through it.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
Once I log off,I seldom think of this place and I have really good friends in real life.

Usually ones who go out of their way to points this out are just exposing a lack....

not saying it's your case but I agree with Groink, you never left.
®

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
Usually ones who go out of their way to points this out are just exposing a lack....

Never left what?

I don`t get your meaning here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:13 PM »

After spending some time trolling the threads I can see you are still living and loving life. And the glorious head of hair has not diminished with age.

Glad to see you doing so well in life. There are so few that planned and had a strategy for the future like you did at such a young age. I know I didn't.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2014, 06:15:05 PM »
Watch it there pellius,Groink may accuse you of kissing the ass of Alex!  LOL  :D

Don`t be too friendly,and never give anyone any props....you should know better.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2014, 06:17:56 PM »
Welcome back both Pellius and Wes.

JohnnyNoName has been here for a bit longer and was also greeted warmly by the people.

"1"

Where is that JNN? Favorite poster of all time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »
No "beef"..just my thoughts.

Guys like  Pellius and even Rearden never went out of their way to be everyone's best buddy on this site..they were pretty much their own entities and weren't trying to win any popularity contests.

You were omnipresent here. Mr Nice guy...And went out of your way to portray yourself as an old-school,  stand up guy who didn't take shit from anyone and stood up for what's right.

Then you join a site that threatens peoples families and offers rewards for information, and made no secret it wanted to take this board down  ..which you ignored.

Now that sites down and your everybody's best friend again on Getbig.

Like I said earlier.. what the fuck ever..it is only the internet. .but I personally find this very amusing.

Now I'm not trying to kiss up or be best buddies but again reviewing the threads and catching up over here I have to say that, Damn Groink! You're like a fine wine. You keep getting better with age. I've been in a bit of a slump but you've definitely inspired me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2014, 06:24:59 PM »
Watch it there pellius,Groink may accuse you of kissing the ass of Alex!  LOL  :D

Don`t be too friendly,and never give anyone any props....you should know better.

Over the years getting to know Alex I became more and more impressed with how smart he is. He gets a lot of shit and I guess has a dark side but this dude is scary smart. When the fist or bullets start flying I want to be on his side.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »
Now I'm not trying to kiss up or be best buddies but again reviewing the threads and catching up over here I have to say that, Damn Groink! You're like a fine wine. You keep getting better with age. I've been in a bit of a slump but you've definitely inspired me.

Thanks Pellius.

You and I have always had a very good understanding of one another.  I just diet man.  I have fully realized the fact that people eat too much and diet and clean eating are THE way...everyrhing else is just bullshitting yourself.

Plus steroids

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2014, 06:37:13 PM »
Thanks Pellius.

You and I have always had a very good understanding of one another.  I just diet man.  I have fully realized the fact that people eat too much and diet and clean eating are THE way...everyrhing else is just bullshitting yourself.

Plus steroids

lol!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2014, 06:38:06 PM »

pellius
wes
groink
the over
50 drug
addict club

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »
Never left what?

I don`t get your meaning here.

I don't know dude, it's a free country, that's the beauty. Haven't been around much myself in the last year so not sure what that elf shit and the gh15 gimmick drama is all about. Started posting again about a month ago. As far as I could tell, you never left.
®

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2014, 07:06:03 PM »

Yes. A real serious (and strict) bbing board. It's not exactly a fun balonie around board. I once commented in the Mod section that the mood has changed on the board. People are often afraid to express themselves. The ban stick is always hovering over their heads. I quoted one of the PMs that I received that a member feels he is always walking on thin ice (or maybe it was egg shells). gh15 responded that's how they should feel. That being on his board is a privilege and they should always be aware of that . They should feel they are walking on thin ice.

I got it. It's his board and he can have it anyway he wants and he encourages people to leave if they don't like it. And many have left and have been forced out. There is no board on the net that bans people so frequently. I myself have been temp banned twice. And I was a fucking MOD! But I stay and I still like that board and what it is trying to achieve, it's "mission" and hope it comes back up. There are so many good knowledgeable posters there that I always want to be communicating with. It's not being a chump. It's taking the good with the bad. There is nothing or nobody in life, including Jesus Christ, that I agree with 100% of the time. Life is always entails trade offs.

But I still want to come here more because I also like to sometimes balonie around and not worry about constantly being watched and monitored. No where else are there are so many varying subjects here to talk about that has nothing to do with bbing. All the threads that I am currently on now arguing and fighting with people are not about men in thongs. Maybe the diet thread can be bbing related but the book I am referring, "The Calorie Myth" was not intended for bbers.

I love discussing, debating, arguing and fighting about all the issues under the sun with people from all over the world and being free to do so. I've found this is best place to do it. Freedom of speech is very, very important to me and as one of the original mods on the other board I have never banned anyone. I was always able to work things out via PM.

So I'll probably be posting more. Reading and/or responding to my threads or posts is purely voluntary. So just deal with it. It's a fucking message board for chrissakes! It's not that big of a deal. I haven't read a Falcon thread in years since he went crazy. I use to follow him like a shadow but it sucks when someone has lost his mind. For those who feel the same about me try the same approach. Just ignore me. It works.
Leo Tolstoy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2014, 07:27:22 PM »
Getbig was much better when Pellius and Wes were regulars. Why? They were fair dinkum and known individuals. Pellius probably answers too many question. Sometimes you have to ignore taunts from the flotsam. Good to see these blokes back.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2014, 07:31:13 PM »
Leo Tolstoy?

War  what is it good for?  ;D

®

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
Thanks Vince.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2014, 07:40:53 PM »
Getbig was much better when Pellius and Wes were regulars. Why? They were fair dinkum and known individuals. Pellius probably answers too many question. Sometimes you have to ignore taunts from the flotsam. Good to see these blokes back.
Just cause they're the only ones that can compete with your time spent on earth stealing oxygen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 07:46:58 PM »
Just cause they're the only ones that can compete with your time spent on earth stealing oxygen.

Jeeeezuss..... ;D
®

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2014, 07:51:07 PM »
Yes, behemoth posters Wes and Pellius returning has somewhat offset the utter misery I am experiencing at the loss of Shizzo..

O

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2014, 07:52:28 PM »
Yes, behemoth posters Wes and Pellius returning has somewhat offset the utter misery I am experiencing at the loss of Shizzo..

Apples and Oranges...  ;D
®

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2014, 07:53:02 PM »

I for one am happy we could be of help!  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2014, 07:55:34 PM »

If I did that then we would never communicate. Nobody gets me riled up as much as you do.

And, btw, when we go on our dinner date, when it comes time to take me home just drop me off at the curb. Don't walk me to my door. I don't want that awkward moment when we look into each other's eyes to say good bye wondering if we should kiss. Just pull up to the curb, don't even look at me, and say, "See ya!"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2014, 07:57:37 PM »

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. Has the inevitable emotional collapse finally happened? He was one truly disturbed individual.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2014, 08:06:04 PM »
welcome back freedom haters
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2014, 08:20:59 PM »
welcome back freedom haters

Hey, didn't I get you back on the board when you were banned?