Author Topic: Mike Huckabee links brain dead California girl to Nazi death camps, forced abort  (Read 3986 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
and you are just a plain old vanilla idiot

yes, comedians mostly get a pass (unless they have a paying corporate gig - such as Gilbert Godfrey with his tweet about Fukishima)

Rash is not and has never been a comedian or entertainer and the only time he ever apologized was when his vile statements started costing him paid sponsors

Maher is a stand up comic

Why am I not surprised this is simple concept is too hard for you to understand

here is an example of something a comic can say

If someone claiming to be a political commentator said this they would most certainly have to apologize and would likely be fired

BTW - It' obvious that you're not aware of my many prior statements where I've said that people should be allowed to say whatever they want and everyone is free to either agree or criticize them.

Let's try one more time shit for brains.

Lay out a LOGICAL, REASONABLE, RATIONAL reason why you are trying to give one type of entertainer a pass and not another.

Why the comedian and not the musician?

Dumbfuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Let's try one more time shit for brains.

Lay out a LOGICAL, REASONABLE, RATIONAL reason why you are trying to give one type of entertainer a pass and not another.

Dumbfuck.

yes, let's try again idiot

when you watch SNL do you enjoy how they start each show by apologizing to everyone who was offended by all the jokes in the prior weeks show

btw - last time I checked the Fat Ass was also not a singer and whats with singers and actors (such as Alec Baldwin)

those types of "entertainers" say stupid shit and then apologize ALL THE TIME ..... except for Ted Nugent of course

I'm talking specifically about comedians

Comedians almost always say whatever they want and are not forced into the public apology bullshit

I'm sure the nuance still complete evades your ability to comprehend even with specific and graphic examples so why don't you give it a rest and just add it to that long list of very simple things that you are not able to understand

Skip8282

• Getbig V
yes, let's try again idiot

when you watch SNL do you enjoy how they start each show by apologizing to everyone who was offended by all the jokes in the prior weeks show

btw - last time I checked the Fat Ass was also not a singer and whats with singers and actors (such as Alec Baldwin)

those types of "entertainers" say stupid shit and then apologize ALL THE TIME ..... except for Ted Nugent of course

I'm talking specifically about comedians

Comedians almost always say whatever they want and are not forced into the public apology bullshit

I'm sure the nuance still complete evades your ability to comprehend even with specific and graphic examples so why don't you give it a rest and just add it to that long list of very simple things that you are not able to understand

Again shit for brains...all you keep saying is they do it, they do it.

Again Lay out a LOGICAL, REASONABLE, RATIONAL reason why you are trying to give one type of entertainer a pass and not another.

You can't Dumbfuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Again shit for brains...all you keep saying is they do it, they do it.

Again Lay out a LOGICAL, REASONABLE, RATIONAL reason why you are trying to give one type of entertainer a pass and not another.

You can't

already answer both questions in as simple terms as I thought you would be able to comprehend

clearly I can't dumb it down any further for you

btw - you said this on the first page of this thread and I've already been over this many times so why don't you pull your head out of your ass or at the very least stop making totally uninformed comments

Please, you clowns don't apologize for shit.  Even Obama has only given a half-ass apology for the lie of the year.

Hell, I haven't even seen a post from you acknowledging it was a flat out lie.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

You said it wasn't looking good dumbfuck.  Like I said, you've yet to call it for the lie it is.

And, you still can't produce a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

As usual, you earn your dumbfuck moniker.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You said it wasn't looking good dumbfuck.  Like I said, you've yet to call it for the lie it is.

And, you still can't produce a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

sorry Skiptard

I forgot how truly fucking stupid you are

see if you can understand it now

everything obama has ever said about the choices we have are and were a lie.

could well turn out to be true and if so it will be BAD for Dems

This is what I don't understand about Repubs

They believe this legislation will be a disaster so why not take the high road and say it's the law of the land and help implement it rather than trying to delay it

If they truly believe it's going to bad then the country will be begging Repubs to get rid of it in 2016.  

Sure it might hurt the country in the short run but we all know that Repubs are more than willing to hurt the country for their own political gain and this wouldn't be seen as their typical craven self serving harm to the country

They can take the total high road on this and come out of it looking both prescient and statesman like

Instead they decided to act like babies with a load in their diaper and they harmed the country and their brand on a folly that was never going to work in the first place

Skip8282

• Getbig V
::)

Oh...that time you said it could well turn out to be true.  AGAIN, Like I said, you've yet to call it for the lie it is.

A truly pathetic liberal worm, lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)

Oh...that time you said it could well turn out to be true.  AGAIN, Like I said, you've yet to call it for the lie it is.

A truly pathetic liberal worm, lol

jesus man, are you really this fucking stupid

I'll let the rest of the board make their own conclusion on whether I agreed it look like a lie or not (and notice the date on my statement)

do you want to go back to complaining about why "singers" don't have to apologize when they make stupid statements or should I just start posting all of their apologies

here are a few more of my statements that you missed and are likely to go right over that flat head of yours

I don't follow Duck Dynasty or any other TV show (I have never even seen an episode of Breaking Bad) so why the fuck would I know about some statement by this guy from back in 2010 when this Duck nut show wasn't even on the air until 2012

BTW - great job again ignoring my questions to you about why you decided to be a world class dick and post Jags photos and name

Is that What Jesus would have done ?

Why is it that the christian who talk the most can't walk their talk

BTW 2 - My opinion on this idiot Robertson has been that he and others should be allowed to say whatever they want and let people get exposed to their beliefs

the more people who know exactly the nonsense that you and Phil and others like you believe the more you will be exposed for the moronic, bigoted jackasses that you are and the collective intelligence of the species will increase

they both made statements that certain people found to be offensive

you probably have no problem with that the duck dude said an I have no problem with what Bashir said

I think they should both be allowed to say whatever they want and people can either agree with them or not

The problem is that their respective employers had a problem with that they said

My point is that if anyone found Bashir comments offensive and felt he should resign (which he obviously did rather than being fired) then they should have no issue when the same thing happens to someone else who happens to make offensive statements even if they personally don't find them to be offensive

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Skippy is a boarderline reeeeeetard

Skip8282

• Getbig V
jesus man, are you really this fucking stupid

I'll let the rest of the board make their own conclusion on whether I agreed it look like a lie or not (and notice the date on my statement)

do you want to go back to complaining about why "singers" don't have to apologize when they make stupid statements or should I just start posting all of their apologies

here are a few more of my statements that you missed and are likely to go right over that flat head of yours

I haven't complained once shit for brains.

I've repeatedly asked you to provide a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

All you have given is this person does it, that person does it.

So AGAIN Dumbfuck, provide a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Skippy is a boarderline reeeeeetard

I'm not feeling any love from you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I haven't complained once shit for brains.

I've repeatedly asked you to provide a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

All you have given is this person does it, that person does it.

So AGAIN Dumbfuck, provide a logical, reasonable, rational reason for giving one entertainer pass and not another.

comedians generally get a pass by the public as we ALL know to be true

this tangent started when Emmortal brought up Bill Maher and implied that he should have  apologized for calling Sarah Palin a Kunt

Most people with normal brain function completely understand why a comedian (especially on his own cable show) can call Palin a Kunt and someone claiming to be a poltical commentator cannot get away with saying the exact same thing

If you don't understand why that is then go ask your father or mother to explain how the world works

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Bill Maher is a comedian and does not host a news show

Anyone remember the last time any of the clowns on your side apologized for anything

Rush had to face losing many sponsors before he apologized for his lies about Sandra Fluke

I don't recall any apologies from Ted Nugent for all the vile shit that he has said

My Side? There aren't any mainstream libertarian news broadcast outlets.  Secondly, "Real Time" is a political discussion forum for the extreme left wing, you've obviously never watched the show or you would know that.

Using your logic Ted Nugent is just a musician therefore he doesn't need to apologize.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My Side? There aren't any mainstream libertarian news broadcast outlets.  Secondly, "Real Time" is a political discussion forum for the extreme left wing, you've obviously never watched the show or you would know that.

Using your logic Ted Nugent is just a musician therefore he doesn't need to apologize.

I've watched it many times

his panel format is usually left, right and center and with a bit of a libertarian bent at times (legalizing weed for
 example)

he usually picks really good and sharp people in all positions

seriously man

my first thought was if you had ever watched the show

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
lol.  Thanks.  Bookmark it.   :D I think you're fairly reasonable.  But your posts are too dang long.  lol  Especially for people like me with internet ADD. 
that's why I make mine short.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
that's why I make mine short.

Yes.  I know.  You are the unfunny but pithy comic relief.  Everyone has their role. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Yes.  I know.  You are the funny and pithy comic relief.  Everyone has their role. 
why, thank you!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
He's a pundit. I see no real differentiation with the examples you cite. As offensive (and obnoxious, and arrogant and a huge prig) as I find Rush to be, I don't think he should be required to apologize for the bullshit he spews anymore than a dog that shits in the corner should have to apologize.

Agreed.

And to your point about the Schiavo case, do you think the way they went about it was wrong.  I'm not big on the whole starve to death thing.  I would like to have seen them be able to give her something so that she could go peaceful and quick.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's a pundit. I see no real differentiation with the examples you cite. As offensive (and obnoxious, and arrogant and a huge prig) as I find Rush to be, I don't think he should be required to apologize for the bullshit he spews anymore than a dog that shits in the corner should have to apologize.

Rush has never been "required" to apologize for anything nor could anyone do so because he is basically self employed as he is a majority owner of his show

The only time (to my memory) that Rush decided to apologize was when he lost over 100 sponsors (per Wiki) for his lies and slandering of Sandra Fluke (calling her a slut and prostitute)

So his phony apology was merely to save his own ass from losing money

Again, I think Hicks summed up Rush better than anyone else and this was over 20 years ago

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

Agreed.

And to your point about the Schiavo case, do you think the way they went about it was wrong.  I'm not big on the whole starve to death thing.  I would like to have seen them be able to give her something so that she could go peaceful and quick.

I don't condone suicide but I am pro-euthanasia and firmly believe that people have the right to choose to end their lives, and that they should have the ability to do so in a humane fashion. Too many people in my extended family have suffered prolonged, painfully agonizing deaths ravaged by different kinds of cancer - intenstinal and colorectal cancer, bone cancer and leukemia to name a few. I've personally seen someone beg for death in brief moments of lucidity between doses of pain medication that doesn't help.

I find the obsession of some people, who have appointed themselves the moral police and seek to impose their morals and beliefs on others beyond offensive. I find it bordering on a mentality of torture. They step up and loudly proclaim that people shouldn't be able to choose to not continue living and that tragic as their case may be, people must take the pain and deal with it until their body just gives out.

On the subject of Terri Schiavo, I don't know to what degree she experienced pain while in PVS. Let's assume she felt some pain: I believe she shouldn't be required to endure pain. And if she didn't feel pain, I don't think she should be required to maintained by a machine against her will.

Of course, we don't know what her will on the topic was. We won't know - not with certainty. But in our society we have rules that allow people to make such decisions ahead of time, and we agree that certain people have the ability and authority to make such decisions for those who are unable to do so themselves and haven't made their wishes kmown. Spouses can – and should. Her husband should have been allowed to make decisions about her care without government interference. I can certainly understand her parents attempting to intervene - even going so far as to take the matter to Court and I would not seek to deprive them of that ability or the neutral arbiter that us the Court. I found the government interference problematic and deeply troubling.

I guess, for me, then case highlights just how important it is to have a written document that explicitly mentions one's wishes and explicitly appoints someone and grants him authority to make decisions in case of incapacity.

As a sidenote, I think that it's ironic that doctors cannot help a patient end his life peacefully and in a humane manner, but can sit by (or even facilitate) people who are starving to death because that's the only way we, as a society, allow people to exercise control over their own lives. I find it doubly ironic that they can seek to help blunt the pain - as if medicating such a person is some greatly compassionate act. And I find it triply ironic that many people who are opposed to euthanasia agree that people have a right to demand that treatment, including feeding, be withdrawn.

It's a fucked up world we live in...