Author Topic: Gangsta cries in court after getting life sentence for murdering an innocent  (Read 14847 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
I think they should have to fight to death on island with others of thier ilk.

Maybe have no food so gota eat one another.

All on film of course in realtime.

:)

un-edited

;D

brings me back to my idea of food deprivation in prison
move them down to 1500 or 1000 cals a day or less when they act up
4 days without food if naughty
that straighten them up right quick

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Stupid "hebroes" and his food stamp family.

There's something wrong with black ppl.

Yet you are dating one...

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
I think they should have to fight to death on island with others of thier ilk.

Maybe have no food so gota eat one another.

All on film of course in realtime.

:)

un-edited

;D

brings me back to my idea of food deprivation in prison
move them down to 1500 or 1000 cals a day or less when they act up
4 days without food if naughty
that straighten them up right quick

That has been done before and ended up unsuccessful. We now call it Australia  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You know those two c unts just expected to walk.  They probably thought they was going to get OJ'd out of there on just probation.  But that judge just ran over them in a cement truck.

I really wished I had been there.  I would have jumped up and laughed and danced like I had just won the lottery.  I would have made a spectacle of myself.  I wouldn't have just hurt their feelings, I would have trampled and pissed on them too.

Then when the media caught up with me outside and wanted to know what my relationship to the victim was, I would just reply "relationship?  oh I didn't know them.  I don't know any of that family.  I am just happy justice was served."  Before departing in my best Stone Cold Steve Austin strut.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
There are some other good vids on that u tube page  :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

lol!!! One of the best videos I've ever seen!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! These people have  integrated into society very poorly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
lol!!! One of the best videos I've ever seen!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! These people have  integrated into society very poorly.

The first thing the daughter says after the male family member freaks out and causes the lamp to hit the old lady on the head is, "look at what yall do to people"   Immediately its the fault of someone else.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
The first thing the daughter says after the male family member freaks out and causes the lamp to hit the old lady on the head is, "look at what yall do to people"   Immediately its the fault of someone else.

The whole thing was just beautiful.

My fav part is that the Hebrew man was wearing a hat pulled down over his face LOL.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
the american justice system needs a reform......if I were Gorvernor, it would be an eye for an eye....you kill, you die...it's very simple.....politics is getting in the way.......I'm a Big Fan of capital Punishment and I cannot stress how much this method works.....at least in my point of view......why should you have so many people on deathrow wasting tax payers money.......If I'm Governor and I had my ways, I would make sure I'd fry one Animal a week and my slogan would be : if you don't want the chair, don't do the crime"

I agree to an extent. The problem with capital punishment is that a lot of people on death row right now are innocent and were wrongfully convicted. I'm not saying this is the case in OP's video, but it happens more often than you think. So lets say you hang someone everyone assumes is guilty, then 10 years later some new technology presents itself and we find out he was 100% innocent and it was actually his brother that did the crime. What happens then? Do we hang the judge because he killed an innocent man with his sentence? Like you said, eye for an eye...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Heboes of Peace :D

Hilarious vid!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
I agree to an extent. The problem with capital punishment is that a lot of people on death row right now are innocent and were wrongfully convicted. I'm not saying this is the case in OP's video, but it happens more often than you think. So lets say you hang someone everyone assumes is guilty, then 10 years later some new technology presents itself and we find out he was 100% innocent and it was actually his brother that did the crime. What happens then? Do we hang the judge because he killed an innocent man with his sentence? Like you said, eye for an eye...

Meh, sure out of the MILLIONs that are in Prison there MAY be 20 or so TRUELY innocent. People who can commit multiple severe felonies, rapist and murderers are rarely good people who just snapped one day. Most are hardened criminals who's crimes just get worse and worse as time goes on and have proved over and over they don't belong in a civilized society. I bet my paycheck on it that we'd have less "collateral damage" killing a TRUELY innocent person in prison than our military does at war.

Long story short, there's a VERY VERY small chance we would condemn an innocent man to death but the 1000's of assholes we get rid of because of hard proof (caught on video, DNA, admission etc..) would still be cheaper (average cost per inmate to house is $40k EACH, PER YEAR, $150k plus if in maximum security) than the lawsuit payment we give the family members of the innocent.

There needs to be harder consequences period of all types of severe crimes. Thinks like...
Public Caning / whipping
Armed robbery = hand cut off
child molester = tattoo brand on forehead & tongue removed, sterilization & castration
Multiple misdemeanors = face brand with a 10 conviction limit after which they qualify for put down.
Gang member = arms cut off

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Nathan Potter was the nephew of a very good friend of mine. He was literally shot to death by this moron for NO REASON. I am glad he's going to spend the rest of his life rotting in a cell somewhere.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Call an amber lamps    ;D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Meh, sure out of the MILLIONs that are in Prison there MAY be 20 or so TRUELY innocent. People who can commit multiple severe felonies, rapist and murderers are rarely good people who just snapped one day. Most are hardened criminals who's crimes just get worse and worse as time goes on and have proved over and over they don't belong in a civilized society. I bet my paycheck on it that we'd have less "collateral damage" killing a TRUELY innocent person in prison than our military does at war.

Long story short, there's a VERY VERY small chance we would condemn an innocent man to death but the 1000's of assholes we get rid of because of hard proof (caught on video, DNA, admission etc..) would still be cheaper (average cost per inmate to house is $40k EACH, PER YEAR, $150k plus if in maximum security) than the lawsuit payment we give the family members of the innocent.

There needs to be harder consequences period of all types of severe crimes. Thinks like...
Public Caning / whipping
Armed robbery = hand cut off
child molester = tattoo brand on forehead & tongue removed, sterilization & castration
Multiple misdemeanors = face brand with a 10 conviction limit after which they qualify for put down.
Gang member = arms cut off

I don't think killing 20 innocent people out of a thousand guilty ones is a good deal for those 20. Imagine if you were framed and were one of those 20, would feel pretty shitty knowing you're going to be murdered for nothing. Even getting your arms cut off wrongfully would suck really bad. And those arms aren't gonna grow back just because you were exonerated later.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Just breaks my heart.....not!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Crazy that his family was yelling at the victims family that they hated them. That doesn't even make sense.

Do you guys believe his family is capable of doing similar acts of crime given that attitude?

Did you see the one where the family of a man convicted of killing an elderly man, yelled out "he old anyway, and was gonna die soon" and then laughed?  WTF is wrong with some people?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Did you see the one where the family of a man convicted of killing an elderly man, yelled out "he old anyway, and was gonna die soon" and then laughed?  WTF is wrong with some people?

It is wrong to call them people; they are actually worse then animals.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
I don't think killing 20 innocent people out of a thousand guilty ones is a good deal for those 20. Imagine if you were framed and were one of those 20, would feel pretty shitty knowing you're going to be murdered for nothing. Even getting your arms cut off wrongfully would suck really bad. And those arms aren't gonna grow back just because you were exonerated later.

Again ones we can prove without a doubt.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
It is wrong to call them people; they are actually worse then animals.

I believe that animals are better than most humans anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I believe that animals are better than most humans anyway.

In many cases, I suspect you are right.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Even worse crime is not using proper form.

It should have been "He was old anyway", not "He old anyway". What kind of Ghetto Lingo is that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

:D :D

oh no that was too funnny, am I evil because that made me feel good when that thing hit her head  ???   :-\ :-\

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Great vids on youtube...
 ;D a lot pussies crying after the sentencing ..

Fortress

• Getbig V

Extremely disconcerting, these imbeciles. Guy smashed a lamp onto his mom's dome and then becomes all polite, asking for someone to call for an ambulance.

Unreal

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
They successfully sued for damages because of an incorrectly placed light.
O