Author Topic: The most profitable restaurant in Romania  (Read 6562 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
The most profitable restaurant in Romania
« on: January 06, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
 :-\

It is full with long lines from opening till closing. You have never seen anything like this in US trust me. They go gaga over dead chicken.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The most profitable restaurant in Romania
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 04:37:53 AM »
I hate kfc I get sick every time I eat it, had food poisoning twice and an x employee used to be a manager for them and said they never changed the cooking fat unless food standards agency were about or a top boss

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 04:50:24 AM »
KFC is the lowest of the low in terms of taste and food quality. Been to a drive-in of theirs here in Holland in 2013, my first and also my last visit to this bottom-of-the-food-chain factory: utterly disgusting "food".

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 04:55:33 AM »
Yes. Quite sad what passes for "food" these days.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 05:04:55 AM »
KFC is the lowest of the low in terms of taste and food quality. Been to a drive-in of theirs here in Holland in 2013, my first and also my last visit to this bottom-of-the-food-chain factory: utterly disgusting "food".
And you still ate it...
What did you get?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 05:24:22 AM »
McDonalds in USA is a place where only poor blacks and mexicos eat. It's dirty and disgusting. In Europe McDonalds is a place that can be called a "restaurant" - clean, good service, burgers taste much better.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 05:26:55 AM »
Romania has beautiful women.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 05:33:04 AM »
Romania = NWO hotbed for supernatural powers, fried chicken and foreign owned BMW's who took the wrong turn.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 05:47:27 AM »
McDonalds in USA is a place where only poor blacks and mexicos eat. It's dirty and disgusting. In Europe McDonalds is a place that can be called a "restaurant" - clean, good service, burgers taste much better.
It's true. Here in my hometown there is a single McDonalds. It is very clean, spotless even, they act like smiling robots, same prices as in US, less variety, smaller portions, tastes different too. And it is the most profitable eatery in the city BY FAR. Long lines, even at night at the drive through.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 05:51:48 AM »

Very amusing when non Americans tell us what it's like in America.
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 05:54:04 AM »

Cuba - Ice Cream cone  :( 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 06:09:56 AM »
???
McDonald's over the last few yrs has undergone a make over of it's restaurants. Giving them a new look, even having flowers on the tables. Different seats and tables, giving the ambiance of something more upscale.

Odd how someone who is into mathematics would use the word "only"...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 06:12:56 AM »
???
McDonald's over the last few yrs has undergone a make over of it's restaurants. Giving them a new look, even having flowers on the tables. Different seats and tables, giving the ambiance of something more upscale.

Odd how someone who is into mathematics would use the word "only"...

I am sure that theyt all look sparkly now  ::)

Can someone take a pic today of the typical infested rude fat hebrew serving Mc Donals?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 06:17:57 AM »
I am sure that theyt all look sparkly now  ::)

Can someone take a pic today of the typical infested rude fat hebrew serving Mc Donals?
many do. The ones near me are. It's not the sparkly-ness. McDonald's is trying a new look...trying to keep up with Starbucks, including serving fraps and lattes, and wifi...so they have redesigned their look.
Depends on where you go, you might find mostly Latinos employed. Or mostly white. Or a mix.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2011-05-06-mcdonalds-revamp_n.htm
https://www.google.com/search?q=mcdonalds+new+interior+design&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=trvKUuukCMXqkAfn6YGAAw&ved=0CEIQ7Ak&biw=480&bih=268#

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 06:18:41 AM »

Yeah....the mcd's in the ghetto.

In the wealthy suburbs, it's wealthy white people who eat at McDonald's.'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 06:22:56 AM »
many do. The ones near me are. It's not the sparkly-ness. McDonald's is trying a new look...trying to keep up with Starbucks, including serving fraps and lattes, and wifi...so they have redesigned their look.
Depends on where you go, you might find mostly Latinos employed. Or mostly white. Or a mix.

Mostly whites and mexicans in CO.

fucking hate CO!  >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 06:23:45 AM »
I have been to plenty of mcdonald's in US.. there are very few clean, and the vast majority are pretty brutal .. I am not a racist guy but if you think mc donalds hires mostly whites and latinos ..  :-\

go to your local ghetto and snap some photos then try to convince me with your white latino sparkly new micky dees

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 06:24:39 AM »
KFC is one of my guilty pleasures. 
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 06:32:46 AM »
I have been to plenty of mcdonald's in US.. there are very few clean, and the vast majority are pretty brutal .. I am not a racist guy but if you think mc donalds hires mostly whites and latinos ..  :-\

go to your local ghetto and snap some photos then try to convince me with your white latino sparkly new micky dees

you guys must hang out in shitty areas of town in USA.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 06:34:53 AM »

I never said that McDonald's hires mostly Latinos or whites. I don't know what their hiring demographics are. But, In many areas with with a sizable Latino population, it seems that one of many places that will start off work are fast food joints. This is also true for many an American youth, of any race. If fluent in English, the front line (cashier) if not, then in the back. From observation, mostly females. And the 4 McDonald's in my area have mostly Latinos working there.
The McDonald's in my area are clean, with revamped designs. If you read the article and took a look at pics that I googled for you, then you would know that in certain markets they are revamping the restaurants for a more upscale look.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 06:36:48 AM »
Wendys rules.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 06:38:05 AM »
you guys must hang out in shitty areas of town in USA.
exactly...
Go to middle class or upper class areas, and you will see a different look to the McDonald's, hell even some hood McDonald's will surprise you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 06:39:27 AM »
exactly...
Go to middle class or upper class areas, and you will see a different look to the McDonald's, hell even some hood McDonald's will surprise you.

The closest mcdonalds to my house was recently torn down and completely rebuilt in the new style.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 06:45:00 AM »
The closest mcdonalds to my house was recently torn down and completely rebuilt in the new style.
A few yrs ago, I went into one and it was done up in this "cozy" style...dim mood lighting, muted tones, with cozy wrap around sofa/seats in dark warm tones, and flowers on each table.
I had to do a double take...like WTF, no more of those seat you can slide in and out of...
They are serving Chicken Nuggets, not gourmet chicken.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »
I never eat from fast food takeaways, some bodybuilders love going to Mc Donalds or KFC for cheat meals, not me. Very unethical companies.