Author Topic: will the antichrist be a muslim? read inside  (Read 8113 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: will the antichrist be a muslim? read inside
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2014, 03:14:49 PM »
Hey that was your 12000 post, bro! Congrats, lol

I'm afraid people will think I'm trying to push an agenda by the website link...if you look at words iceland and bank (or bankers, banking, etc), you will see the articles about it

I want to know if they got rid of the "world bank" or whatever it is...

This is really interesting topic
lol haha 12000  ;D

Ya will check this out, shouldn't be hard to find.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2014, 03:28:48 PM »
Yesterday I read something about the start of Apple computer, and the price they had of $666 and change.  Wozniak said he had never heard of the connotations involved with the number...I don't know if I believe that...he is intelligent and hadn't been living under a rock, and even if he didn't know about it at the time of choosing, somebody would have surely mentioned it.  Obviously this is all connected with computers and computerized storage (the RFID chip)  I wonder if they (he and S. Jobs, who decided on this price) did that thinking it was a joke.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2014, 04:00:25 PM »
An rfid chip, under the skin and basically invisible, is an obvious mark? It would have absolutely no connection to faith or good works. And it would be invisible.  And you think thats obvious?

Dude, Revelation prophecy was written in greek. The symbol for islam was mistaken as the greek symbols for 666. Muslims wear it on the arm band and bandana.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2014, 04:25:47 PM »
An rfid chip, under the skin and basically invisible, is an obvious mark? It would have absolutely no connection to faith or good works. And it would be invisible.  And you think thats obvious?

Dude, Revelation prophecy was written in greek. The symbol for islam was mistaken as the greek symbols for 666. Muslims wear it on the arm band and bandana.

I hope you mean this for Onetimehard bro...I don't know enough about it

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »
First, the Bible says that the Antichrist's kingdom will rule the world for seven years, and Islam claims that the Twelfth Imam will rule the world for seven years. Second, Muslims anticipate three years of chaos before the revealing of the Twelfth Imam, and the Bible speaks of 3 ˝ years of Tribulation before the Antichrist reveals himself by desecrating the Jewish temple. Third, the Antichrist is described as a deceiver who claims to bring peace, but who actually brings widespread war; the anticipation of the Twelfth Imam is that he will bring peace through massive war with the rest of the world.
it doesn't say he will rule the world, it says he will have great power.  That's a big misconception people have.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2014, 04:46:50 PM »
but they won't though, the Bible says right hand and RFID chip system has already been designed and protocol for the right hand. The main spokes person for the RFID chip was asked about putting the chip in the left hand instead so the Christians do no think it is the mark of the beast and his response was, '' we will not change our system on account of a few religious nuts"

Oh boy, so many questions...

First who asked this question? Second, who did he ask? Who is this unnamed spokesman and what is this unnamed company? Since you have the actual quote, finding the details should be pretty easy.

Second, I seem to recall similar concerns over UPC labels and barcodes in general. Claims about how they contained the number of the beast were frequent and some Christians were quite concerned that it was the mark of the beast. How is this different?

In another post, you claim that the chip is for the right hand with a backup location in the forehead for those who don't have a right hand. What's special about the right hand? And if that location is special, why choose the forehead as an alternate location which is quite different than the hand? It'd be like a car company putting a second brake pedal in the trunk, in case the first broke off.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
I think the Apple 666 shit, and much other stuff, is an intentional inside joke. Highly likely that a  few higher ups actually believe and practice magic and the lower ones probably think it's hip to use Symbology to be edgy and elusive.

The mark on the forehead it most likely representing corruption of your thoughts - herd mentality aka showoff, doing as if, lying, ...
Don't know about the hand but maybe it's connected to your deeds?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
Oh boy, so many questions...

First who asked this question? Second, who did he ask? Who is this unnamed spokesman and what is this unnamed company? Since you have the actual quote, finding the details should be pretty easy.

Second, I seem to recap similar concerns over UPC labels and barcodes in general. Claims about how they contained the number of the beast were frequent and some Christians were quite concerned that it was the mark of the beast. How is this different?

In another post, you claim that the chip is for the right hand with a backup location in the forehead for those who don't have a right hand. What's special about the right hand? And if that location is special, why choose the forehead as an alternate location which is quite different than the hand? It'd be like a car company putting a second brake pedal in the trunk, in case the first broke off.
ya I am lying about the quote and in the process calling myself a ''religeous nut''   ::)  you ignorant door knob  :P

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2014, 05:01:49 PM »
ya I am lying about the quote and in the process calling myself a ''religeous nut''   ::)  you ignorant door knob  :P

So then you can tell us who this spokesperson was? What about the name of this company?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
tbomb dont waste whats left of your time with such things.

be psoitive about life and do dnjoyable things.i dont mean rec drugs by this btw.

let positive things occupy your mind.

find a job and take your girl to a 1 week holday at beach or something.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »
So then you can tell us who this spokesperson was? What about the name of this company?
if you insist then, will look for it later, but what does it matter anyway  ???

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »
interesting topic

my mom is extremely religious and has been talking to me for about 30 years about this stuff.
my understanding is that the anti-christ will be someone who is very charismatic and appears to be someone who wants to bring peace/help to the whole world. Everybody will b drawn to him. Not necessarily a world leader but possibly. This person is alive now!

honestly...my thoughts right now may b the new Pope  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2014, 05:39:23 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »
I think the Apple 666 shit, and much other stuff, is an intentional inside joke. Highly likely that a  few higher ups actually believe and practice magic and the lower ones probably think it's hip to use Symbology to be edgy and elusive.

The mark on the forehead it most likely representing corruption of your thoughts - herd mentality aka showoff, doing as if, lying, ...
Don't know about the hand but maybe it's connected to your deeds?

That is an interesting thought dude

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »
tbomb dont waste whats left of your time with such things.

be psoitive about life and do dnjoyable things.i dont mean rec drugs by this btw.

let positive things occupy your mind.

find a job and take your girl to a 1 week holday at beach or something.

haahahaha@galeniko

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2014, 07:06:04 PM »
Every religious kook believes the antichrist will arrive during his lifetime. Every CT nut job believes the apocalypse will happen on his watch. We are but a blip on the radar of history. Our deaths will not be that dramatic.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2014, 07:23:55 PM »
Every religious kook believes the antichrist will arrive during his lifetime. Every CT nut job believes the apocalypse will happen on his watch. We are but a blip on the radar of history. Our deaths will not be that dramatic.

what kind of "kook" or "nut" are you??

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2014, 07:30:13 PM »

3 pages
and no one
hsa brought
up obama
getbig disappoints

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2014, 07:31:50 PM »
what kind of "kook" or "nut" are you??

Neither.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
Neither.

thought i've seen you put out some really stupid shit on this board...maybe I'm mistaking you for somebody else ("Ugly" or a similar name)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »
thought i've seen you put out some really stupid shit on this board...maybe I'm mistaking you for somebody else ("Ugly" or a similar name)

Perhaps. As stupid as this stuff?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2014, 07:47:48 PM »
Perhaps. As stupid as this stuff?

it was someone that kept saying government spying on citizens without oversight was "no problem" or something really stupid like that (might have even said it was "good")

he was being fully serious

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2014, 08:01:45 PM »
it was someone that kept saying government spying on citizens without oversight was "no problem" or something really stupid like that (might have even said it was "good")

he was being fully serious

Could have been me, but I wouldn't have said it was good. Just that I wasn't all that concerned about it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2014, 08:20:44 PM »
Could have been me, but I wouldn't have said it was good. Just that I wasn't all that concerned about it.

i wish we could separate our risk from one another then...'cause i sure as FUCK am not going to trust some shady mofos in the background helping themselves to the data that will keep them in power until hell freezes over.

it's a trap.

(or can you say how we know it is not a trap?)