Author Topic: will the antichrist be a muslim? read inside  (Read 8125 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: will the antichrist be a muslim? read inside
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »
i wish we could separate our risk from one another then...'cause i sure as FUCK am not going to trust some shady mofos in the background helping themselves to the data that will keep them in power until hell freezes over.

it's a trap.

(or can you say how we know it is not a trap?)

I understand this bothers most people, and I don't remember belittling anyone for feeling the way you do. I just don't see what info I have that might be of any use or concern to anyone possibly spying on me. Fuck it, I have more immediate problems to be concerned with. If this makes me stupid, so be it. I'll let you know if/when the shit hits the fan, Vegas.

Meanwhile, we're discussing this in a thread about the antichrist. You don't find that a little silly?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2014, 08:41:13 PM »
I understand this bothers most people, and I don't remember belittling anyone for feeling the way you do. I just don't see what info I have that might be of any use or concern to anyone possibly spying on me. Fuck it, I have more immediate problems to be concerned with. If this makes me stupid, so be it. I'll let you know if/when the shit hits the fan, Vegas.

Meanwhile, we're discussing this in a thread about the antichrist. You don't find that a little silly?

it's difficult for you to see beyond yourself, you mean?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2014, 08:42:09 PM »
it's difficult for you to see beyond yourself, you mean?

Please clarify.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »
Please clarify.

since you can't see why anyone would be interested in spying on you, specifically, it doesn;t bother you

(is that what you mean?)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
since you can't see why anyone would be interested in spying on you, specifically, it doesn;t bother you

(is that what you mean?)

I was only speaking for myself, yes.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
I was only speaking for myself, yes.

but you are not ok with unwarranted spying as a whole?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2014, 08:54:26 PM »
but you are not ok with unwarranted spying as a whole?

No.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2014, 08:57:01 PM »
Do you have reason to believe you are being watched? If so, what is it you think they want?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2014, 08:57:51 PM »
No.

then you can;t be ok with it happening to you, because that's exactly what it means

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2014, 09:00:44 PM »
Do you have reason to believe you are being watched? If so, what is it you think they want?

no..i don't have shit to be watched...i'm not running for office, or trying to protect legal information, etc.

other people are definitely trying to do that, though, every day

do you understand that?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2014, 09:05:41 PM »
then you can;t be ok with it happening to you, because that's exactly what it means

I don't like the precedent it sets, and I'm not crazy about a government that distrusts its citizens to such an extent, but we're assuming this is common practice, which I don't believe is the case. I think that's paranoid thinking, which should be reserved for the Conspiracy Board.

But please don't tell me what I'm not ok with. I was being honest about not being overly concerned.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »
I don't like the precedent it sets, and I'm not crazy about a government that distrusts its citizens to such an extent, but we're assuming this is common practice, which I don't believe is the case. I think that's paranoid thinking, which should be reserved for the Conspiracy Board.

But please don't tell me what I'm not ok with. I was being honest about not being overly concerned.

how can you have it both ways?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2014, 09:15:35 PM »

other people are definitely trying to do that, though, every day

You're speculating. You don't know for a fact this is happening. This is CT talk, which I usually won't engage.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2014, 09:20:41 PM »
how can you have it both ways?

Last post. Being personally ok with it is another way of me saying I don't believe anyone's looking at my shit. I have no reason to believe they are. I was being dismissive, I didn't anticipate a debate. For the record, yes, spying on your own citizens = bad.

Done.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »
You're speculating. You don't know for a fact this is happening. This is CT talk, which I usually won't engage.

people aren't involved in organizing political campaigns, and engaged in protecting legal information, etc. every day?

could have sworn they were

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2014, 09:24:39 PM »
Last post. Being personally ok with it is another way of me saying I don't believe anyone's looking at my shit. I have no reason to believe they are. I was being dismissive, I didn't anticipate a debate. For the record, yes, spying on your own citizens = bad.

Done.

then you're not ok with it happening to you or anyone else, without shown cause linked to a specific, defined situation (as it is meant to be)

we don;t want this happening

we agree..and i'm out, too

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
  ;D

I must really love or really despise myself cuz everytime someone jokes on me im literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD with a little-boy type grin on my face

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2014, 11:10:42 PM »
you're very absorbed with yourself, tbombz.  that's true.

maybe it's a good time to grow out of it

Purge_WTF

« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2014, 07:23:21 AM »
A man named Joel Richardson dedicated a book to this theory. I read it, but it seemed like a stretch.

I tend to side with the majority opinion of the Antichrist who say that he will emerge from the European Union, not the mid-east.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2014, 08:21:53 AM »
Pretty sure it will a Once and Future Head of Walmart.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2014, 10:34:36 AM »
The flaw in this whole thread is the term Anti-Christ.  That is because you must first believe in a fictional character with super powers and then an opposite character who also has super powers.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2014, 11:44:46 AM »
The flaw in this whole thread is the term Anti-Christ.  That is because you must first believe in a fictional character with super powers and then an opposite character who also has super powers.

but don't you believe in good and evil?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2014, 12:41:52 PM »

Not in the sense of archetypal, primal forces locked together in an eternal struggle. Yes in the sense that some people perform actions which we, by a set of standards called a moral code, deem to be good while others, by the same set of standards, perform actions which we deem to be evil.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
Some dude got high as fuck on the Isle of Patmos and wrote down a bunch of baloney.
You can interpret this shit in any way you want as it's just insane ramblings. There is
certainly no concensus over the meaning even among Christians, so there will never be
a "truth"coming out of this word salad.

The Revelations is extra attrative for the religious lunatics because anyone can insert his pet theory into it, everything fits if you read it in a certain way.

I could use the Revelations to prove Ronald Coleman is our savior.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2014, 01:00:03 PM »

Depends on how you define good.  When was the definition of what is considered good established?  If you believe in Jesus then you don't believe in cavemen, dinosaurs etcs... because the bible states the world is not that old.  But men survived well before Jesus with their own set of rules of what is good vs. evil.  The church then started making up their own rules in their own interest.