Author Topic: 16 for '16: The Most Talked-About Potential GOP Presidential Candidates  (Read 181304 times)

James

Re: 16 for '16: The Most Talked-About Potential GOP Presidential Candidates
« Reply #1125 on: February 10, 2016, 10:19:13 AM »
He got drubbed, because he finished much lower than expectations (as opposed to outperforming expectations in Iowa), but I give him props for manning up and taking responsibility.  

He had numerous Establishment Rhinos coming out to endorse him last week, plus Fox News shilling for him non stop last week.  The Establishment and Fox News finally thought they had their guy... but was all for nothing. :)

He is nothing but a memorized speech giver.

He repeated himself again just 2 day's ago:

he says the same thing just 20 seconds apart

(watch when he catches himself doing it)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1126 on: February 10, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »

He had numerous Establishment Rhinos coming out to endorse him last week, plus Fox News shilling for him non stop last week.  The Establishment and Fox News finally thought they had their guy... but was all for nothing. :)

He is nothing but a memorized speech giver.

He repeated himself again just 2 day's ago:

he says the same thing just 20 seconds apart

(watch when he catches himself doing it)

Meh.  They all repeat themselves. 

James

« Reply #1127 on: February 10, 2016, 10:21:27 AM »
Meh.  They all repeat themselves.  

But not 20 seconds apart.

Just 2 day's ago: he say's the same exact sentence just 20 seconds apart.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1128 on: February 10, 2016, 11:27:43 AM »
This is still a wide open race   

LOL! 

The day trump declared, I posted on getbig that due to the anger, insecurity, lack of standards, and overall stupidity of the bottom 1/3 of the republican party, Trump would definitely steamroll his way to the nomination.

Even as you, and morning joe, and fox pundits, and everyone else, told us Trump would never make a mark in the polls.  I said there'd be such cawk-lust for his celebrity that he'd cakewalk.  And he has, and he continues to.

The nomination is his, if he really wants it.  I still anticipate some odd plan we can't think of, still in the works, but hey, that's down the road.  Either way, he's making it easy for jailbird Hilary by wrecking every viable republican in the race.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: February 10, 2016, 11:43:48 AM »
But not 20 seconds apart.

Just 2 day's ago: he say's the same exact sentence just 20 seconds apart.

This would concern me if he wasn't smart, was consistently performing poorly in debates, wasn't able to think on his feet, etc.  I've watched him enough to conclude this really isn't a big deal.  This is nothing like Rick Perry.  It definitely hurt him in NH, but it's much ado about nothing IMO.  I can see jumping on him about amnesty, but this is small ball. 

James

« Reply #1130 on: February 10, 2016, 12:21:16 PM »
This would concern me if he wasn't smart, was consistently performing poorly in debates, wasn't able to think on his feet, etc.  I've watched him enough to conclude this really isn't a big deal.  This is nothing like Rick Perry.  It definitely hurt him in NH, but it's much ado about nothing IMO.  I can see jumping on him about amnesty, but this is small ball.  

Marco Roboto is nothing but a rino memorized speech giver. The same speech over and over, even 20 seconds apart now...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: February 10, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »
Marco Roboto is nothing but a rino memorized speech giver. The same speech over and over, even 20 seconds apart now...

He doesn't do anything differently than every other candidate.  They all repeat the same lines.  And so what you found a clip of him repeating the same line 20 seconds apart.  Big deal.  The fact you have quoted it like five times today doesn't make it a bigger deal.   :)

James

« Reply #1132 on: February 10, 2016, 12:38:23 PM »
He doesn't do anything differently than every other candidate.  

show me where another candidate repeats the same exact memorized statement, word for word, back to back. (20 seconds apart) by mistake.

He doesn't do anything differently than every other candidate.  They all repeat the same lines.  And so what you found a clip of him repeating the same line 20 seconds apart.  Big deal.  The fact you have quoted it like five times today doesn't make it a bigger deal.   :)

The fact is you want him to win, and are too much into him to see the truth of what he is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: February 10, 2016, 12:42:20 PM »
The fact is you want him to win, and are too much into him to see the truth of what he is.

Nah.  I don't have a dog in this race yet.  What I can say definitively is I don't want Trump or Jeb to win. 

James

« Reply #1134 on: February 10, 2016, 12:49:00 PM »
Nah.  I don't have a dog in this race yet.  What I can say definitively is I don't want Trump or Jeb to win.  

I will take your word on it, but your actions on here sure look like rubio is your main guy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: February 10, 2016, 12:55:36 PM »

I will take your word on it, but your actions on here sure look like rubio is your main guy.

What actions? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: February 10, 2016, 01:23:03 PM »
Fiorina calls it quits, suspends campaign for president
Published February 10, 2016
FoxNews.com

Former HP executive Carly Fiorina ended her bid Wednesday for the Republican nomination for president.

Fiorina, who was the only female GOP candidate in the 2016 running, called it quits after failing to crack the top five in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday night.

“While I suspend my candidacy today, I will continue to travel this country and fight for those Americans who refuse to settle for the way things are and a status quo that no longer works for them,” Fiorina said in a written statement.

She added, “I will continue to serve in order to restore citizen government to this great nation so that together we may fulfill our potential.”

Fiorina, 61, entered the tumultuous Republican primary in April. She promoted herself as an outsider with business experience and argued that as the lone woman in the GOP field she was best positioned to oppose likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. After a standout performance in the first undercard debate, Fiorina rose to the mainstage and soared in the polls in the fall. But her momentum quickly stalled and by the end of the year she had dropped back down.

Fiorina won applause from women on both sides of the aisle in the second Republican debate in September when she was asked to respond to Donald Trump's comments criticizing her face.

"I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said," Fiorina said calmly. Trump sought to smooth things over, saying "I think she's got a beautiful face and I think she's a beautiful woman."

Fiorina's first major foray in to politics was in 2010, when she ran for Senate in California and lost to incumbent Sen. Barbara Boxer by 10 points.

Throughout her presidential bid, Fiorina emphasized her meteoric rise in the business world. A Stanford University graduate, she started her career as a secretary, earned an MBA and worked her way up at AT&T to become a senior executive at the telecom giant.

But she was also dogged by questions about her record at Hewlett-Packard, where she was hired as CEO in 1999. She was fired six years later, after leading a major merger with Compaq and laying off 30,000 workers.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/10/fiorina-calls-it-quits-suspends-her-campaign-for-president.html?intcmp=hpbt3

James

« Reply #1137 on: February 11, 2016, 06:49:23 AM »
He doesn't do anything differently than every other candidate.  They all repeat the same lines. 

Then show me where another candidate repeats the same exact memorized statement, word for word, back to back. (20 seconds apart) by mistake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1138 on: February 11, 2016, 01:18:00 PM »
He doesn't do anything differently than every other candidate.  They all repeat the same lines.  And so what you found a clip of him repeating the same line 20 seconds apart.  Big deal.  The fact you have quoted it like five times today doesn't make it a bigger deal.   :)

this is a pathetic defense.  "they all do it".   no, not like Rubio. 

at this point, you are appearing to be an obviously all over Rubio's sack.  It's not even something you can deny, bro.  You're defending a major flaw and your defense is just plain wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: February 12, 2016, 08:45:25 AM »
Then show me where another candidate repeats the same exact memorized statement, word for word, back to back. (20 seconds apart) by mistake.

I don't know if I've seen a candidate repeat the same exact canned speech line 20 seconds apart.  If Rubio has repeatedly done that, you'd have a point.  If he debate performance were littered with him simply repeating himself, you'd have a point.  That's not the case. 

What I see from all candidates is the same lines, over and over again.  Nothing to see here. 

James

« Reply #1140 on: February 12, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »
I don't know if I've seen a candidate repeat the same exact canned speech line 20 seconds apart.

Here is a candidate that did:

If he debate performance were littered with him simply repeating himself, you'd have a point.  That's not the case. 

That is exactly what he did in the last debate :

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1141 on: February 12, 2016, 11:46:36 AM »
Here is a candidate that did:

That is exactly what he did in the last debate :

Meh.  Who cares? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: February 12, 2016, 11:53:42 AM »
::)

Have you watched the debates?  I have. 

James

« Reply #1143 on: February 12, 2016, 11:55:36 AM »
If Rubio has repeatedly done that, you'd have a point.

So you go from saying I would have a point...

Who cares?

To now acting like nobody cares...  ::)

and if nobody cares, then why are you on here defending him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: February 12, 2016, 11:59:39 AM »
So you go from saying I would have a point...

To now acting like nobody cares...  ::)

and if nobody cares, then why are you on here defending him?

Have you watched the debates?   

James

« Reply #1145 on: February 12, 2016, 12:02:09 PM »
Rubio vs Rubio - Marco Debates Himself

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1146 on: February 13, 2016, 06:24:31 PM »
Debate on

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1147 on: February 13, 2016, 06:33:41 PM »
It's such a pleasure to have a true outsider like Trump, working against these fucking clowns.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1148 on: February 13, 2016, 06:34:41 PM »
Turn this one on.  It's starting really well.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1149 on: February 13, 2016, 06:38:26 PM »
if you don't see it now, you'd better not miss the highlights later.  some incredible exchanges