Author Topic: DENNIS RODMAN  (Read 7759 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
DENNIS RODMAN
« on: January 07, 2014, 12:52:57 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: DENNIS RODMAN
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 12:53:49 PM »
the ex nba players will fly home soon. Rodman is a loser.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 12:56:06 PM »
Rodman needs to stay in North Korea

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:31 PM »
 :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 02:34:17 PM »
A great rebounder.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »
RODMAN 2016

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »
I actually think Dennis Rodman is being treated unfairly by the media.

Let me be clear, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is certainly a ruthless dictator that starves his people, promotes the spread of communism and poses a massive threat worldwide.

That said, Dennis Rodman is not an American diplomat and should not be expected to broker some sort of diplomatic deal the likes of what Woodrow Wilson or FDR could achieve.

I saw that interview between Cuomo and Rodman's crew and I think Cuomo was taking a way-too-aggressive approach towards Rodman. (Paraphrasing below)

Cuomo: Dennis, don't you think that you should ask your "friend" (Kim Jong Un) why he is holding a fellow US citizen hostage and possibly tell him that he should let him go?

Rodman: We are here to bring about diplomacy by way of basketball. We are former pro NBA players here to play basketball and that's what we are here to do.

First off, Rodman is not trained to use diplomacy tactics against ruthless dictators.

Secondly, if Rodman were to start questioning Kim Jong Un's decision to hold a US citizen captive and then proceeded to try to change his mind about his decisions, it's probably safe to say that Rodman and those 9 other former NBA players will probably serve as a 3-4 month supply of meat for those starved dogs Jung Un uses to savagely kill people (see: his uncle).

Rodman is doing what he knows best, which is to (A) garner media attention & (B) play basketball.

Not to mention that Rodman isn't rolling in money. I remember seeing him a few times in Midtown back around 2007-2008 working out at one of the local gyms and he looked terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if most of those guys are just trying to make some extra money and are simply going along for the ride. Surely, Kim Jung Un is probably paying these guys a generous amount of money for their time and service.

Rodman is not some sort of foreign diplomat capable of brokering any deals with an individual the likes of Kim Jung Un. For crying out loud, you can barely understand what Rodman is saying and he probably struggles in both conceptualizing thoughts, let alone verbalizing them.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 03:05:36 PM »
Useful idiot.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »
I actually think Dennis Rodman is being treated unfairly by the media.

Let me be clear, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is certainly a ruthless dictator that starves his people, promotes the spread of communism and poses a massive threat worldwide.

That said, Dennis Rodman is not an American diplomat and should not be expected to broker some sort of diplomatic deal the likes of what Woodrow Wilson or FDR could achieve.

I saw that interview between Cuomo and Rodman's crew and I think Cuomo was taking a way-too-aggressive approach towards Rodman. (Paraphrasing below)

Cuomo: Dennis, don't you think that you should ask your "friend" (Kim Jong Un) why he is holding a fellow US citizen hostage and possibly tell him that he should let him go?

Rodman: We are here to bring about diplomacy by way of basketball. We are former pro NBA players here to play basketball and that's what we are here to do.

First off, Rodman is not trained to use diplomacy tactics against ruthless dictators.

Secondly, if Rodman were to start questioning Kim Jong Un's decision to hold a US citizen captive and then proceeded to try to change his mind about his decisions, it's probably safe to say that Rodman and those 9 other former NBA players will probably serve as a 3-4 month supply of meat for those starved dogs Jung Un uses to savagely kill people (see: his uncle).

Rodman is doing what he knows best, which is to (A) garner media attention & (B) play basketball.

Not to mention that Rodman isn't rolling in money. I remember seeing him a few times in Midtown back around 2007-2008 working out at one of the local gyms and he looked terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if most of those guys are just trying to make some extra money and are simply going along for the ride. Surely, Kim Jung Un is probably paying these guys a generous amount of money for their time and service.

Rodman is not some sort of foreign diplomat capable of brokering any deals with an individual the likes of Kim Jung Un. For crying out loud, you can barely understand what Rodman is saying and he probably struggles in both conceptualizing thoughts, let alone verbalizing them.

"1"

he's a puppet who gets to decide absolutely nothing

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 03:08:34 PM »

he's a puppet who gets to decide absolutely nothing

I don't know about what Kim Jung Un gets to decide.

Clearly, he is no one's puppet as he just had his uncle (who held control after his father's death, prior to Kim Jung Un taking over) eaten by 3 dogs that were starved for over 5 days.

Oh and he just had his aunt killed as well.

Kind of crazy if you ask me.

"1"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 03:15:27 PM »

Clearly, he is no one's puppet as he just had his uncle (who held control after his father's death, prior to Kim Jung Un taking over) eaten by 3 dogs that were starved for over 5 days.

"1"

the generals run north korea, not that idiot. the dog story is also not true, but if it was, it's the generals that would've decided the uncles fate, not rodmans chum.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
Kim Chung Un dennis's Rod, maaaaaaaan !!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 03:28:49 PM »
the generals run north korea, not that idiot. the dog story is also not true, but if it was, it's the generals that would've decided the uncles fate, not rodmans chum.

I have no idea whether or not Kim Jung Un is used as a figurehead for others in control. All I can go by is based off of what I read from various media outlets (GuardianUK, Arutz Sheva, Al Jazeera, WikiLeaks, as well as US media sources). 

Are you Korean by any chance? I am very interested in learning more about the mechanisms behind North Korea.

"1"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 03:29:38 PM »

Clearly, he is no one's puppet as he just had his uncle (who held control after his father's death, prior to Kim Jung Un taking over) eaten by 3 120 dogs that were starved for over 5 days.

"1"

Fixed

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »

"1"

He didn't feed his uncle to dogs.  That was satire put out by the Chinese and people lapped it up, as always.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 03:35:25 PM »
Rodman needs to stay in North Korea

x2

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
x2

good to see you back man.
hows your friend Soul Crusher

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 03:51:56 PM »
Send Deicide in. He'll depressed Kim Jung Un so much that he go into an self imposed exile.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 03:52:50 PM »
Send Deicide in. He'll depressed Kim Jung Un so much that he go into an self imposed exile.

LOL very true, the most depressing GB'er ever.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »
;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 04:44:47 PM »

Even Satan chuckled  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
whats the point of sending retired players there.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 05:00:08 PM »
POS

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 05:04:18 PM »
They are having a friendly bball match with nk team for kims bday.  They arent sent they want to be there.

Charles smith is talking about backing out. BTW how desperate are these ex-players.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »

Not to mention that Rodman isn't rolling in money.  I wouldn't be surprised if most of those guys are just trying to make some extra money and are simply going along for the ride. Surely, Kim Jung Un is probably paying these guys a generous amount of money for their time and service.

"1"

OMR  is  a smart dude .