Author Topic: Elliot Spitzer busted sucking and licking toes and feet in a hot tub w new GF  (Read 4740 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
thats some rex ryan shit, isn't it? 

haha he's getting divorced, he's rich, he's out of public office... he clearly had a few drinks in him, and doesn't give a shit.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
shes getn paid to be with that troll

how is he anywhere near pub office with shit hes done?

if he was republican jon stewart have show on him every night for a month

lol

and hipsters be liek yo as uncool and destret as sptizer yo

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Uhm.... according to the article:

“He was licking her toes,” the witness said. “She would sit in his lap. Then he’d put her feet in his mouth. He licked her toes and was playing with her feet.”

How can he put her feet in his mouth while sitting on his lap? I don't think knees bend that way.

Something smells with this story. It may be the feet, it may not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
He's a disgusting freak.  But he doesn't hold office anymore, I don't think (I haven't followed politics much in almost a year).  he's a funny footnote for the gossip pages now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Could be worse. The Democratic party ignored Bob Filner harassing and touching women who were victims of sexual violence in order to advance their agenda.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Could be worse. The Democratic party ignored Bob Filner harassing and touching women who were victims of sexual violence in order to advance their agenda.

Your a real champion of woman's rights

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yet, somehow the liberal media claims that it is the Republicans who are waging a war on women.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yet, somehow the liberal media claims that it is the Republicans who are waging a war on women.

The liberal media that no one watches?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LOLOLOLOLOLLL and here we go with another non issue thread becoming even more of a non issue.

It is a non-issue - I don't blame spritzer at all if he is doing the Dick Morris.   Look who is ex wife is - looked like a dead fish 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ conservatives using a NY Post article, quoting a 10 year old boy as their source...

I mean, THIS is considered credible, right? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

LOL @ conservatives using a NY Post article, quoting a 10 year old boy as their source...

I mean, THIS is considered credible, right? 

the next thing you know they'll believe in talking snakes and 800 year old boat builders         never mind :D :D :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
who gives a shit

he's a private citizen

I'm sure Repubs are confused because it didn't involved toe tapping and cross dressing

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
who gives a shit

he's a private citizen

I'm sure Repubs are confused because it didn't involved toe tapping and cross dressing

yeah but, rush said  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It is a non-issue - I don't blame spritzer at all if he is doing the Dick Morris.   Look who is ex wife is - looked like a dead fish 

Well, if he decides to run for president, here's a campaign song for him.