Author Topic: steroids are clogging your arteries and you just a hair away from a stroke  (Read 1126 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
further more renal failure is inevitable

we going down in flames soon

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
naw, the fries from McDonalds are clogging people's arteries, the juice just takes the cake for it just like it gets blamed for everything else.

A drunk loses his liver and everyone blames it on the dbols he took 6 years ago.

Everyone in the family has cancer and when you get it it is because of the juice you took.

Now clogged arteries when you eat KFC, Burger king, taco bell, McD etc

PROPAGANDA

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Exactly, however the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

On the one hand I find it hysterical that we live in a society where smoking, drinking, taking recreational drugs and sleeping around with multiple partners having unprotected sex is the staple diet of millions of people and is actually glamorized in large parts of the media as the "rock on rock lifestyle" etc yet bodybuilders are ostracized for somehow living a radically unhealthy lifestyle.

Furthermore, many actors and actresses, taking an array of drugs and have lots of surgical procedures in quest of forever being young many whom have severe eating disorders are looked up to and admired by millions of teenage girls etc.

On the other hand there is no question taking "any" doses of Test, GH, Clen, T3...and all the array of drugs "some" bodybuilders take is nothing short of a different form of abuse and messing with nature.

So essentially we are comparing 2 different forms of abuse (off course there are different levels on this) and trying to decide which is better which off course is ridiculous.

Moderation and balance in everything is key (something I personally very much struggle with given my addictive personality traits)

X2
Mr. AZ 2003

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

On the one hand I find it hysterical that we live in a society where smoking, drinking, taking recreational drugs and sleeping around with multiple partners having unprotected sex is the staple diet of millions of people and is actually glamorized in large parts of the media as the "rock on rock lifestyle" etc yet drug using bodybuilders are ostracized for somehow living a radically unhealthy lifestyle.

Furthermore, many actors and actresses, taking an array of drugs and have lots of surgical procedures in quest of forever being young many whom have severe eating disorders are looked up to and admired by millions of teenage girls etc.

On the other hand there is no question taking "any" doses of Test, GH, Clen, T3...and all the array of drugs "some" bodybuilders take is nothing short of a different form of abuse and messing with nature. Off course I exclude people with medical conditions who legitimately need those products.

So essentially we are comparing 2 different forms of abuse (off course there are different levels on this) and trying to decide which is better which off course is ridiculous.

Moderation and balance in everything is key (something I personally very much struggle with given my addictive personality traits)

x3

galeniko

• Getbig V
well, they certainly arent risk free.

so what now?
n

bionic

• Getbig I

On the one hand I find it hysterical that we live in a society where smoking, drinking, taking recreational drugs and sleeping around with multiple partners having unprotected sex is the staple diet of millions of people and is actually glamorized in large parts of the media as the "rock on rock lifestyle" etc yet drug using bodybuilders are ostracized for somehow living a radically unhealthy lifestyle.

On the other hand there is no question taking "any" doses of Test, GH, Clen, T3...and all the array of drugs "some" bodybuilders take is nothing short of a different form of abuse and messing with nature. Off course I exclude people with medical conditions who legitimately need those products.

Good post.

x4

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Great Post!