Author Topic: Need some advice re a girl  (Read 2673 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Re: Need some advice re a girl
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 09:14:12 AM »
So does anyone know what parole involves? Does that mean she gets drug tested, can't drink, has a curfew, etc?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
So I just started talking to this girl again on facebook that I used to really like back in high school. I hadn't spoken to her in a long time but we made plans to go out this weekend. So anyway, I type her name into Google and see that she had been arrested atleast 5 times. The most recent one was over a year ago but it looks like she did a few months in jail and is listed as being on parole. The most serious charge is "theft by taking" and there are also several probation violations and a public intoxication and possession of drug paraphanelia charge. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do? I don't want to go out with her if she's on drugs or is involved in other criminal stuff. However, when I talked to her on the phone she seemed totally normal and not drugged out or anything. I would feel really awkward saying "hey I looked you up online and saw where you've been arrested a bunch; are you straight now?" Also, if she is on parole, would that mean she is getting drug tested regularly?

LOOOLLLL

What the fuck man

stay away

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »
So I just started talking to this girl again on facebook that I used to really like back in high school. I hadn't spoken to her in a long time but we made plans to go out this weekend. So anyway, I type her name into Google and see that she had been arrested atleast 5 times. The most recent one was over a year ago but it looks like she did a few months in jail and is listed as being on parole. The most serious charge is "theft by taking" and there are also several probation violations and a public intoxication and possession of drug paraphanelia charge. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do? I don't want to go out with her if she's on drugs or is involved in other criminal stuff. However, when I talked to her on the phone she seemed totally normal and not drugged out or anything. I would feel really awkward saying "hey I looked you up online and saw where you've been arrested a bunch; are you straight now?" Also, if she is on parole, would that mean she is getting drug tested regularly?

Sounds like a drug addict. And a pretty bad one.  Multiple probation violations and commiting enough petty crimes that a judge locks your ass up isn't a good sign.

But if the most recent is over a year ago she probably got her act together....are you a judgemental asshole or a cool person ?

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 09:27:30 AM »
Sounds like a drug addict. And a pretty bad one.  Multiple probation violations and commiting enough petty crimes that a judge locks your ass up isn't a god sign.
There are 2 probation violations. What would this usually result from? Failing a drug test or something like that?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »
There are 2 probation violations. What would this usually result from? Failing a drug test or something like that?

I would think so.. unless there is a new arrest then that's pretty obvious. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2014, 09:36:12 AM »
....are you a judgemental asshole or a cool person ?
Is this one of them there "rhetorical" questions?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2014, 09:37:08 AM »
fuck her then get her to steal a load of shit for you. don't let her know where you live.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 09:37:35 AM »
Offer her drugs, in exchange for sex!

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
I would think so.. unless there is a new arrest then that's pretty obvious. 
The only charge listed for those 2 arrests is probation violation. Also, I found on the parolee database, where it says she was residing at a certain address (as of several months ago). I looked that address up and it is a rehab facility. However, she is in a normal apartment now.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »
Wonderful opportunity here. You can bang her and not have to worry about dodging her calls odds are she will be locked up again. If you do not call and she gets squirrelly press some type of minor charge odds are it will result in a parole violation and she will get locked up. One night stand and peace out....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 09:50:35 AM »
The only charge listed for those 2 arrests is probation violation. Also, I found on the parolee database, where it says she was residing at a certain address (as of several months ago). I looked that address up and it is a rehab facility. However, she is in a normal apartment now.

She's good looking.  Pretty much trumps everything anyway.  Hang out with her. Play your shit close to the vest and see if she comes clean about her past. Not that she has to.....but if she portrays herself as miss wonderful  who has the perfect life then you know she's full of shit.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 09:52:48 AM »
She's good looking.  Pretty much trumps everything anyway.  Hang out with her. Play your shit close to the vest and see if she comes clean about her past. Not that she has to.....but if she portrays herself as miss wonderful  who has the perfect life then you know she's full of shit.
thanks, seems like pretty good advice.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 09:56:41 AM »
Offer her drugs, in exchange for sex!

Hahaha yesss

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »
thanks, seems like pretty good advice.

All kidding aside I would hide my valuables and keep an eye on my pants if sex ensues.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »
not for nothing but isn't this the forum where one of the top posters dressed up in a ass-less bunny outfit and lied about having HIV?

not really a bastion for receiving advice about chooses to make

asking for advice here is like asking for Driving Directions from Susan Smith

Not for nothing but I wouldn't turn down an opportunity not to dismiss an impure overture from a not unattractive woman, like the one who drove her car off the cliff at the end of that movie with her way hotter friend.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 10:34:15 AM »
Sounds like a winner.

...pm her number if it doesn't work out for you :)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »
We need more information. What's the white-in-questions name so we can google her ourselves and come to a better, more informed decision.

Actually considered providing her name to see if any Getbig detectives could dig up any more info for me. But then I figured some asshole would probably message her on facebook w/ a link to this thread.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 11:17:06 AM »
She looks kinda homely here but is really hot in real life.
hot enough to not ask any questions.

dont be a fagggoooot and have sex with her.

n

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 01:45:34 PM »
Take her, she would love yours mothers jewelry  :)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2014, 01:53:47 PM »
She looks kinda homely here but is really hot in real life.

That's fucking hot for a mugshot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2014, 02:05:24 PM »
You deserve whatever happens to you playing in the shark tank like that. Come on man. Leave this criminal. There's too many other good people out there for you to be worrying about this. If you have to ask these kind of questions of someone you're just meeting, there's a problem.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2014, 02:13:24 PM »
You deserve whatever happens to you playing in the shark tank like that. Come on man. Leave this criminal. There's too many other good people out there for you to be worrying about this. If you have to ask these kind of questions of someone you're just meeting, there's a problem.

She obviously has or had a drug problem...I wouldn't call her a criminal.  You break the law to the same extent she did every time you smoke weed.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »
I'm not just now meeting her though. We were friends in high school and just lost contact over the years.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
Redress your doubts with her. On the phone. Then go from there. You want encouragement from the lads. Wiggs gave good advice.

You are excited by the idea of having sex with her and are trying to justify it. Ask yourself why she is single and available.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »
Redress your doubts with her. On the phone. Then go from there. You want encouragement from the lads. Wiggs gave good advice.

You are excited by the idea of having sex with her and are trying to justify it. Ask yourself why she is single and available.

Everyone will call me a fag for this, but I really didn't plan on meeting up with her just for sex. She was a genuinely good friend in high school and I always kinda liked her, so I just thought it would be cool to see her again. If I talk about her past with her, I'll do it in person. I don't want to call her up and be like "so I ran some background checks on you and need to clear a few things up before we go out".