Author Topic: my prediction for 2014-2015  (Read 1493 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
my prediction for 2014-2015
« on: January 09, 2014, 12:28:31 AM »
We all know trends in compounds come and go and change and what not. What is popular today was not before and may not be later.

A new rare variation of test will take over for contest prep in the same way prop is now more popular then enenthate. well the new kid on the block is test ace and believe me it will take over in the next year or 2.

This is a product no sources made at all a few years ago and now it is turning up in most reputable source and people are loving it.

It keeps you bone dry and strength up better then any test with the exception of suspension, did my first injection today and I actually felt a burst in the gym, certainly not like TNE but it was a nice feeling.

Esters matter guys, they make big differences. Anyone else try TEST ACE?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: my prediction for 2014-2015
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 12:52:44 AM »
i'll give it a go on my next re-up. probably just pick up 10g's of test ace and tne.. totally forgot to get the tne this time  :-\

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 03:37:00 AM »
Not acetate.
My buddy is bulking on suspension aqua iron.
8 shots a day. Aquaviron suspension 25mg/mil.

What we call growing into the show, is happening with him as we speak.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 03:48:26 AM »
I'm using and loving a blend of test phenyl prop and nandrolone phenyl prop <3 Pinning more than three times a week imo sucks, even three times a week is a pain in the butt literally.

Never tried test ace or knew it existed, but would be interesting.

I wish there was some crazy shit like superdrol that wasn't as toxic.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 03:56:15 AM »
Three shots?
This dude is doing 56 shots a week...lol
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 03:59:16 AM »
Yeah ESFitness makes some ridiculous claims  ::) Then again never know he just might be taking that many shots lol.

The most shots I did was eod.. and I just hated that, mon-wed-fri shots is the most i can handle. Frickin' annoying.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 04:02:53 AM »
Suspension goes easy through skin pins or even 26g.
Personally now, I never use anything bigger than a 26g.
It takes like 3-4 weeks to get accustomed to the pokes though. After that it will like getting a boner on 100mg of proviron with Anjelina Jolie giving a lap dance :)
$

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 04:07:58 AM »
Yes- not straight Test acetate but the original British Dragon made a sustanon blend called andropen and it had Test acetate in it,but a very small amount ,however you could feel it work instantly. I have never seen just straight Test acetate the first time I saw it like I said was in the british Dragon Andropen(sust blend) they were the first company I ever saw use Test acetate in their sust or any product matter in fact, after I saw it in andropen I would see other UGL's make their sust with Test acetate and sometimes a UGL would make a pre-workout product with Test acetate and usually a injectable dbol or anadrol but that UGL shutdown years ago. Many people loved the Tren acetate, This old source would make his products look like steris vials and like steris he also made sten testosterone.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 09:24:48 AM »
Tren suspension anyone?
$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 09:34:42 AM »
Yes- not straight Test acetate but the original British Dragon made a sustanon blend called andropen and it had Test acetate in it,but a very small amount ,however you could feel it work instantly. I have never seen just straight Test acetate the first time I saw it like I said was in the british Dragon Andropen(sust blend) they were the first company I ever saw use Test acetate in their sust or any product matter in fact, after I saw it in andropen I would see other UGL's make their sust with Test acetate and sometimes a UGL would make a pre-workout product with Test acetate and usually a injectable dbol or anadrol but that UGL shutdown years ago. Many people loved the Tren acetate, This old source would make his products look like steris vials and like steris he also made sten testosterone.

Andropen, now that's old school lol.. I remember taking that stuff with great results and felt a kick from it right away

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 10:24:48 AM »
yes you are right, come to think of it, I use to see them in sustenon test blend in some UGL's

Now straight test ace 2 hours before my workout and we are good to go.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 05:59:34 PM »
Never used it and very rarely seen it.

Interesting prediction.

8)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 08:03:30 AM »
Never tried it, but i heard it was for people who want a short ester but are sensitive to test prop