Author Topic: Pet Gear  (Read 35883 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pet Gear
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:32:51 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/cat-battle-armor-turns-any-feline-into-an-unstoppable-force-for-slaughter/

Cat Battle Armor Turns Any Feline into an ‘Unstoppable Force for Slaughter’

Etsy seller Shnabuble has made an exquisite leather suit of Cat Battle Armor designed to turn any feline into an “unstoppable force for slaughter” by “shielding him/her from foes while allowing unimpeded movement across the battlefield or living room floor.”

The imposing torso section features several riveted, articulated plates and a terrifying rack of dorsal spines. Your cat’s hindquarters are sheathed beneath exquisitely arrayed overlapping scales stitched to a soft leather backing, adorned with nickel silver dome rivets. Midnight black scales and plates are finished with a glossy protective coat and seamlessly join together like the petals of a deadly flower. Adjustable at the collar with elastic and two nickel silver buckles, and at the belly with grommeted corset-style lacing for a secure, comfortable fit.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 10:46:44 AM »
hahah ok I'll admit it I didn't think clothes when I read the title with the word "gear" in it. I was like, damn is someone seriously on GB trying to score / ask about a stack / cycle for their damn dog? hahahaha

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 05:33:16 PM »
People who "fight" dogs do man.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 10:52:54 AM »
People who "fight" dogs do man.

for real? I was just joking around but that is crazy.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 12:50:46 AM »
for real? I was just joking around but that is crazy.
Dog fighting, dog racing, dog showing, chicken/fowl showing, cock fighting, pigeon showing, pigeon racing, cattle showing, horse showing, and horse racing all have been known to use steroids.

Trenbolone is a veterinary steroid. Winstrol started out as a veterinary steroid. (Bodybuilders would make horse whinny sounds, and tap their right foot as a joke. Apocryphally that is how winstrol got the slang name "winnie")

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 03:00:55 AM »
hahah ok I'll admit it I didn't think clothes when I read the title with the word "gear" in it. I was like, damn is someone seriously on GB trying to score / ask about a stack / cycle for their damn dog? hahahaha
lol same here.

that cat looked badass...wish they would make that to my staffordshire bullterrier lol

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 08:43:59 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/husky-enjoys-a-really-good-head-rub-with-an-orgasmatron-wire-head-massager/

Silver the Husky enjoys a really good head rub with an Orgasmatron wire head massager in this delightful video from May 2013.