Author Topic: fuck trenbolone  (Read 13183 times)

officer builder

• Getbig II
fuck trenbolone
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:42:34 AM »
whats up guys basically i did a thread a couple of days ago about how trenbolonbe enanthate is the devil, well im stilll going through some severe anxiety issues and cant sleep. i plan on getting rid of the trenbolone what is a good drug that i can substitue that for?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: fuck trenbolone
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 03:39:30 AM »
I have run it over a gram and no mental issues as such. Just the whole sweating thing.

You can run a combo of test, mast, eq, promo, car to get a better effect.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 03:40:19 AM »
whats up guys basically i did a thread a couple of days ago about how trenbolonbe enanthate is the devil, well im stilll going through some severe anxiety issues and cant sleep. i plan on getting rid of the trenbolone what is a good drug that i can substitue that for?

I thought a nice blow-job is a good medicine
;)
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 03:51:34 AM »
Run tren for a year with hrt doses of test... then u can run tren with any dose of anything as you get used to it and don't get the side effects no more lol... only the effects. High dose test with any dose tren = side effects. Low dose test + tren = no side effects of insomnia or out of control rage/anxiety. You will still sweat like crazy at night though.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »
Why not lower the dose?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:27 AM »
The sides from tren don't dissapear if you lower dose, they dissapear if you lower test dose. Even 200mg of tren will make you a wreck if you're on even 500mg test.

But try <200mg test with any dose of tren even 1g and you won't suffer insomnia and anger/mood/anxiety. Just strength gains.

However if you do this for a long period of time then gradually up test, sides won't be like before. At least for me that's been the case. 1G of tren is just crazy though. Anything above 500mg of tren makes me not able to eat.. tren kills appetite too much.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
Why not use Tren Ace?

I've never had any problems with Tren Ace at around 50mg a day.

400mg of test e or c, 350mg of tren a, and 350mg of winstrol a week is my absolute favorite stack w/ no sides whatsoever. 

Obviously that's just me though.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 04:37:06 PM »
replace with masteron.

or lower the dose.

n

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 06:15:22 PM »
replace with masteron.

or lower the dose.

this is a good answer if you lower the dose and you still ae having issues or you change it to trenbolon eacetate like nicademus suggested you should just drop the masteron if dropping the dose does not help or changing the ester did not help. You could also take my advice wich is a little hardcore but the best things that helped me were taking benzos. Xanax will take care of alot of trenbolones nasty side effects, But if you don't want to mess around with benzos wich are addictive but cheap you should switch to another highly androgenic substance like Masteron like galeniko advised. I don't think you would have nearly the side effects.

I think the Tren side effects can be controlled but that would mean the use of addictive medication wich would be a low dose xanax or valium use, both drugs have the propertys to kill those side effects, the xanax will take away all the aniety and help you slleep like crazy.Higher dose of valium would do about the same thing but the xanax is the best benzo sold on the market,

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 06:19:11 PM »
I like Valium though. Not addictive.
Probably I am lucky to not face much of sides even after more than a gram.
I use tren-h though.
$

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »
I had terrible side from tren too. A good replacement for a tren cycle is test npp and masteron something like this.

750 sustanon
700-1000 npp
300-500 masteron

You can easily get shredded on this and gain size. I don't use equipose or tren and I look pretty good. The npp at a high dose along with masteron will have you sweating a lot and burning fat.

I actually had to force feed carbs to not be flat all the time. I was in a very anabolic state.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 06:23:03 PM »
The more the mast, the better IMO.
Adding var would enhance the cycle.
$

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 10:26:24 PM »
whats up guys basically i did a thread a couple of days ago about how trenbolonbe enanthate is the devil, well im stilll going through some severe anxiety issues and cant sleep. i plan on getting rid ofhe trenbolone what is a good drug that i can substitue that for?

How long have you been running it?  In my experience, there's 2 to 4 week period that you need to endure to get passed the anxiety and stress sides.  After that I'm good to go.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 03:48:05 AM »
5 weeks

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 03:58:42 AM »
The sides from tren don't dissapear if you lower dose, they dissapear if you lower test dose. Even 200mg of tren will make you a wreck if you're on even 500mg test.

But try <200mg test with any dose of tren even 1g and you won't suffer insomnia and anger/mood/anxiety. Just strength gains.

However if you do this for a long period of time then gradually up test, sides won't be like before. At least for me that's been the case. 1G of tren is just crazy though. Anything above 500mg of tren makes me not able to eat.. tren kills appetite too much.

yup 200mg cyp and 1g tren ace =awesome and no sides

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 12:04:02 PM »

1000mg of tren screams sides for me.  But AAS is strictly individual.

You really have to be you're own guinea pig and push some limits and experience sides if you want to know what you can handle.

It sucks but it's really the only way to truly know.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 04:15:18 PM »

I don't think that was the point he was trying to make. 1,000mg a of tren a week is crazy high to most people but if it works for you and you don't deal with too many sides then more power to you. I am sure alot of us could get away with using a gram of tren a week. How many weeks can you keep that up for?

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 04:19:12 PM »
This topic pisses me off a little bit because you already posted the same topic just a week ago. You didn't follow the best advice and that advice was not to just lower the dosage but you should of also tried a diffrent kind of ester(Tren acetate) would be way better. Tren acetate will get out of your blood way faster then the tren enanthate so even if you had bad sides from Tren acetate the Tren would get out of your system pretty quickly!. What exactly did you change the last week since you posted the thread? Is this your first time using Tren?
since you used it for 5 weeks what kind of gains did you get? I usually throw in Tren the last 4 weeks of a cycle and I can get some great results in just a month of Tren A use. I do admit I think Tren can be kind of nasty and does give people side effects more so then most other AAS but there are a lot of factors in your post that are not answered.

newcharacter

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 04:25:07 PM »
I am starting to become inclined to agree with the "fuck trenbolone" crowd.

I've run high doses of tren for a long time now and my main issue is that only after discontinuing use do I realise the profound mental impact that drug has on me. I consider myself as the most level headed individual I have ever met but it still changes me fundamentally as a person. Test does not do this... no other steroid does this.

I think those of you who claim to have no psychological/mental sides from this drug are mistaken or simply lying and I think there are very few people in this world that stand to gain more than they lose (all things considered) by taking tren.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 04:29:31 PM »
I am starting to become inclined to agree with the "fuck trenbolone" crowd.

I've run high doses of tren for a long time now and my main issue is that only after discontinuing use do I realise the profound mental impact that drug has on me. I consider myself as the most level headed individual I have ever met but it still changes me fundamentally as a person. Test does not do this... no other steroid does this.

I think those of you who claim to have no psychological/mental sides from this drug are mistaken or simply lying and I think there are very few people in this world that stand to gain more than they lose (all things considered) by taking tren.

Tren Ace is the kind of drug that doesn't always affect you by " running down the street with a sawed-off" in my case it just makes me very uncaring in general which is not like me on any other hormone. It's very subtle.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 07:13:01 PM »
Made my blood pressure sky rocket to dangerous levels. I remember waking up in the middle of the night bursting awake from anxiety. I had to get up and pace around to catch my breath. I use to go out with my friends and always ended up getting into some kind of retarded trouble. It's a very serious hormone not to be taken lightly. Could of landed my ass in jail. Just use a good wet compound like deca or npp and add masteron there's your tren.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 07:54:12 PM »
I don't think that was the point he was trying to make. 1,000mg a of tren a week is crazy high to most people but if it works for you and you don't deal with too many sides then more power to you. I am sure alot of us could get away with using a gram of tren a week. How many weeks can you keep that up for?

we're both experienced tren users so 1g is comfortable to blast on. so that with low test= no sides. after  comp I increased test and kept tren the same, then lowered test again. first time I did high tren I added it to high test and thought tren was much harder to handle.

I can do that no problem all the time tbh. months. normally I just cruise at 200-250 test, then when I blast im on high tren and add an oral or something else.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 10:08:06 PM »
This topic pisses me off a little bit because you already posted the same topic just a week ago. You didn't follow the best advice and that advice was not to just lower the dosage but you should of also tried a diffrent kind of ester(Tren acetate) would be way better. Tren acetate will get out of your blood way faster then the tren enanthate so even if you had bad sides from Tren acetate the Tren would get out of your system pretty quickly!. What exactly did you change the last week since you posted the thread? Is this your first time using Tren?
since you used it for 5 weeks what kind of gains did you get? I usually throw in Tren the last 4 weeks of a cycle and I can get some great results in just a month of Tren A use. I do admit I think Tren can be kind of nasty and does give people side effects more so then most other AAS but there are a lot of factors in your post that are not answered.
white widow i apologize if i pissed you off not my intention. again i apologize its just that this trenbelone has me going insane. i said the heck with it and bought another 10 ml bottle today. the results are crazy im just gonna have to deal with the sides. its worth it. hopefully my body adapts a bit

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 10:09:12 PM »
we're both experienced tren users so 1g is comfortable to blast on. so that with low test= no sides. after  comp I increased test and kept tren the same, then lowered test again. first time I did high tren I added it to high test and thought tren was much harder to handle.

I can do that no problem all the time tbh. months. normally I just cruise at 200-250 test, then when I blast im on high tren and add an oral or something else.

interesting,  so even through the blast you keep at the 2-300 test?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 12:09:50 AM »
If your gonna run something long term IMO the test recommendations at a TRT dose is your best bet. It makes sense to me to run something that is made to be in your body. Tren is not made to be in your body and I've read that it's very toxic. If your not doing shows use diet to get lean not tren if you care about your health