Author Topic: fuck trenbolone  (Read 13182 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: fuck trenbolone
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2014, 02:17:08 PM »
My best friend from high school was a xanax junkie for a while.  One night he went out drinking after taking a bunch of xanax, he came home and passed out, never woke up.

The amount of alcohol in his blood combined with xanax literally stopped his breathing while he slept.

He was 21 years old and a very good guy.  He just liked to get high and was taking the xanax because he was trying to beat a meth problem.

Truly a troubled soul, but he was a good guy even while being fucked up on drugs.  He would do anything for a friend and we were best friends for 5 years before he died.  I tried to help him off the drugs, but he was very stubborn.

8)

Sucks man rip to your friend drug addiction is torture.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2014, 03:56:16 PM »
It probably is the reason. I bet you are using alpha-pharmas parabolin wich is a pretty clean product. I have used it myself and as long as you keep a low carb diet you won't experience to many side effects, at least I didn't but who knows maybe somebody else might have side effects. I have used halo before and it turned other people who used the same brand yellow within 2 days and I used it for a whole month a the same dose and just got insane gains from the halo so depends on the person some times.

You are right on the spot. After all these years, Alpha Pharma is still giving consistent results with the least sides.
The purity of their products is very high and the best part is they come in amps.
$

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
My best friend from high school was a xanax junkie for a while.  One night he went out drinking after taking a bunch of xanax, he came home and passed out, never woke up.

The amount of alcohol in his blood combined with xanax literally stopped his breathing while he slept.

He was 21 years old and a very good guy.  He just liked to get high and was taking the xanax because he was trying to beat a meth problem.

Truly a troubled soul, but he was a good guy even while being fucked up on drugs.  He would do anything for a friend and we were best friends for 5 years before he died.  I tried to help him off the drugs, but he was very stubborn.

8)

Shitty deal bro!

Sorry for your loss.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »
update= trenbolone is no joke i am now on 3 straight  DAYS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEP. YET IM STILL ABLE TO HIM THE GYM HARD AS HELL. PROBLEM IS AT NIGHT WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP FEEL LIKE IM SUFFOCATING AND ANXIETY IS NUTS. IM ALSO BATTLING THE FLU SO IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2014, 04:29:46 PM »
Just STOP using tren right now. You have severe insomnia. Fucking three days without sleep is like inviting a lot of trouble
$

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
update= trenbolone is no joke i am now on 3 straight  DAYS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEP. YET IM STILL ABLE TO HIM THE GYM HARD AS HELL. PROBLEM IS AT NIGHT WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP FEEL LIKE IM SUFFOCATING AND ANXIETY IS NUTS. IM ALSO BATTLING THE FLU SO IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE.

Take two Benedryl and get some sleep.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2014, 05:07:43 PM »
if you are battling a flu, dont inject anything, Injecting will only make you feverish, get  better then resume.

I stop all injection when I get flu symptoms.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2014, 05:23:14 PM »
ha thats nothing i know a guy who done 2 weeks non stop on coke ;D

get sleeping pills.stilnox is like ko from god personaly.
n

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2014, 05:37:23 PM »
This thread should be renamed "love trenbolone passionately".

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:12 PM »

How much test are you taking? If you are taking more than 200mg test-e/c, drop to 200mg or even 100mg, you will thank me later.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2014, 05:44:08 PM »
ha thats nothing i know a guy who done 2 weeks non stop on coke ;D

get sleeping pills.stilnox is like ko from god personaly.

avoid that shit.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2014, 06:04:11 PM »
How much test are you taking? If you are taking more than 200mg test-e/c, drop to 200mg or even 100mg, you will thank me later.
test E 400 twice a week for a total of 800 mg a week. with tren E 200 twice a week for a total of 400 mg

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2014, 06:38:54 PM »
test E 400 twice a week for a total of 800 mg a week. with tren E 200 twice a week for a total of 400 mg
im gonna cut these dosages in half beginning tomorow or replace the trenbelone with equipoise

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »
Drop the bloody test to 200mg and up the tren to 400mg, wait a week or so and you'll see a change and disappearance in sides.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2014, 06:47:49 PM »
Drop the bloody test to 200mg and up the tren to 400mg, wait a week or so and you'll see a change and disappearance in sides.
[/quote i will do this chief. thanks this is what im gonna do.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2014, 06:48:29 PM »
[/quote i will do this chief. thanks this is what im gonna do.
i will follow this

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »

X2.
Drop test completely. Bump up the tren to 400-500.
Once you notice you are starting to shrink, then. reintroduce test to 200mg.
Will wash away all sides.
No need for any other sleeping aid.
That is all you need to do.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2014, 09:43:43 PM »
well... I'm on day 2 of damn near zero sleep.

Saturday night got maybe 2hours shitty sleep... last night/sunday night got maybe 1hour, if any..

not a drop of trenbolone in me... but on week 3 of 4g test enan and 2g deca with 100-150mg/day dbol.

can't sleep a wink and all I wanna do is eat all day. lol... mostly sushi.

actually, I take that back, Saturday afternoon, got home after putting down about 20pieces of Bluefin, toro, and salmon sushi, plus a deep fried California roll, and I passed out for 4hours on my sofa.. great sleep. been awake since, thinking about the next time I'm gonna eat sushi... and what kinda sushi I'm gonna eat. the hour of sleep I DID get last night/this morning, was spent dreaming of making wasabi and spicy mayo (wtf kinda dream is that? lol).

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2014, 09:52:41 PM »
Now that is what I call a wet dream.

Lol bro, you sound like a real starved man

;D
$

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2014, 12:24:23 AM »
well... I'm on day 2 of damn near zero sleep.

Saturday night got maybe 2hours shitty sleep... last night/sunday night got maybe 1hour, if any..

not a drop of trenbolone in me... but on week 3 of 4g test enan and 2g deca with 100-150mg/day dbol.

can't sleep a wink and all I wanna do is eat all day. lol... mostly sushi.

actually, I take that back, Saturday afternoon, got home after putting down about 20pieces of Bluefin, toro, and salmon sushi, plus a deep fried California roll, and I passed out for 4hours on my sofa.. great sleep. been awake since, thinking about the next time I'm gonna eat sushi... and what kinda sushi I'm gonna eat. the hour of sleep I DID get last night/this morning, was spent dreaming of making wasabi and spicy mayo (wtf kinda dream is that? lol).

do you run gh with all of your aas?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2014, 10:24:35 PM »
X2.

This is great, if you don't have any pussy at the moment.  Other wise, drop test in half. You should be okay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2014, 02:11:51 AM »
X2.

What would happen if say 8 weeks after you increase test to 200, you increase it to 400?
What if you also bumped the tren up?

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2014, 11:03:29 AM »
a combo of masteron and anavar

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »
a combo of masteron and anavar
Oh my, I have been off tren since September when I got shredded, man oh man did I just cough a lung off my first shot, fuck can not even take in deep breaths right now, shit is potent, wow.

just took a shot BTW, going to skip the shot of test ace now since that one hit me so hard. dam