Author Topic: Have any of you gents ever dated a Persian woman?  (Read 6040 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Have any of you gents ever dated a Persian woman?
« on: January 09, 2014, 08:23:52 AM »
I'm talking from Iran. A buddy of mine has been trying to get me to go out on a date with this Persian woman he knows. She's 36, no children, never married and apparently really beautiful. She's actually from Iran and has an accent. I asked him what's her issue as in why is she 36 not married and no children and hot. He said he didn't know. I've never been with a Persian. What can I expect? For whatever reason she only dates Hebrews, not too sure how I feel about that. My buddy who is white asked her why and she said because she feels Hebrews are more manly. (Ok I guess). Anyway she wants the same thing I want. Marriage and kids and at 36 her clock is ticking. I want to find out as much about modern Persians before I make a Machmood Wiggmadinajad. BTW, she's classy and happy go lucky type. I'll admit my interest is piqued.

One thing to note is that she is currently in an abusive relationship with another Hebrew she wants out of. I told my bud I don't get involved in stuff like that. If she wants to date, she needs to cut that negro Hebrew off. My buddy met the guy and said he's really insecure, not good looking and he doesn't know how she hooked up with him. They've been together for a couple years. I'm not the captain save a hoe type. Not my style. I'll meet her to feel her out but that's it until she leaves this sorry ass negro that's been hittin on her.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Have any of you gents ever dated a Persian woman?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »
Wiggs, Would you really stoop so low as to have intercourse with a woman who has been sleeping with an abusive, insecure and ugly Heboe?

Sounds like bad hygiene.
She might have caught some germs of peace.

I'd avoid it and go for a more classy lady. You can do better Wigglestein!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 08:27:22 AM »
Invest in industrial supplies of Veet.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:28:59 AM »
Any man who even contemplates dating a woman like that has some SERIOUS issues !!!!
V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »
Turkish...off the boat Turkish..crazy as hell.
L

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 08:31:56 AM »
I dated a young lady from Iran for a while, she was nice and had really beautiful titties.

She had made a friend of vodka though and I wasn`t really into hanging around for the trainwreck.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 08:33:00 AM »
Wiggs, Would you really stoop so low as to have intercourse with a woman who has been sleeping with an abusive, insecure, ugly Heboe?

She might have caught some germs of peace.

I'd avoid it and go for a more classy lady. You can do better Wigglestein!

No I wouldn't. I'm not trying to just hit it. That abusive, insecure, ugly Heeboe is her boyfriend. I'm not here to judge on that part. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it. I've got to meet her first. It's very difficult finding a woman in her 30s with no children, that want them that isn't all fucked up in the head in some way. The ugly Heeboe is a minor inconvenience. At the same time, I'm no knight in shining armor coming to save anyone either. I'm intrigued and will investigate further. I asked my buddy to send me a pic. Upon viewing it, I'll decide from there.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 08:35:21 AM »
Invest in industrial supplies of Veet.

;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
you have touched on all the "red flags"  .......Run!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 08:36:50 AM »
I had a turk once, said women tend to offer their arse only to keep their pussy pure for their future husband?

Dunno how true that is!

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
Garbage+garbage=?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 08:38:03 AM »

lololol. This thread is not off to a good start. I'm glad I have you guys and not just my dick to make the big decisions. (j/k)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »
You'd have to ask yourself (after watching her picture).

If she's really that good looking, why is she with that abusive heboe?

Does she have some mental problems of peace?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »
No I wouldn't. I'm not trying to just hit it. That abusive, insecure, ugly Heeboe is her boyfriend. I'm not here to judge on that part. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it. I've got to meet her first. It's very difficult finding a woman in her 30s with no children, that want them that isn't all fucked up in the head in some way. The ugly Heeboe is a minor inconvenience. At the same time, I'm no knight in shining armor coming to save anyone either. I'm intrigued and will investigate further. I asked my buddy to send me a pic. Upon viewing it, I'll decide from there.
If she wanted out of the abusive relationship she would be out. Period. No need for you to become the shiny knight in armor.
And your friend maybe trying to help, but she needs to not jump from one relationship to another.
She only dates Hebrews, is not married and no kids, and she is in a domestic violence with a Hebrew. And she seems Hebrews more manly...all these things combined are one big red flag to run the opposite way.

Was she in an abusive relationship before that? And how long has she been in this one?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 08:49:49 AM »

Haha pretty much, the only thing missing is a prescription for Xanax/Lexapro

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »
lololol. This thread is not off to a good start. I'm glad I have you guys and not just my dick to make the big decisions. (j/k)
You're in no danger of getting laid.lose a ton of weight and come back next year fatty.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 08:52:30 AM »
I'm talking from Iran. A buddy of mine has been trying to get me to go out on a date with this Persian woman he knows. She's 36, no children, never married and apparently really beautiful. She's actually from Iran and has an accent. I asked him what's her issue as in why is she 36 not married and no children and hot. He said he didn't know. I've never been with a Persian. What can I expect? For whatever reason she only dates Hebrews, not too sure how I feel about that. My buddy who is white asked her why and she said because she feels Hebrews are more manly. (Ok I guess). Anyway she wants the same thing I want. Marriage and kids and at 36 her clock is ticking. I want to find out as much about modern Persians before I make a Machmood Wiggmadinajad. BTW, she's classy and happy go lucky type. I'll admit my interest is piqued.

One thing to note is that she is currently in an abusive relationship with another Hebrew she wants out of. I told my bud I don't get involved in stuff like that. If she wants to date, she needs to cut that negro Hebrew off. My buddy met the guy and said he's really insecure, not good looking and he doesn't know how she hooked up with him. They've been together for a couple years. I'm not the captain save a hoe type. Not my style. I'll meet her to feel her out but that's it until she leaves this sorry ass negro that's been hittin on her.

Since she's with a guy that isn't on her level (looks etc), I would think that she is insecure herself. Also, she was never married or have kids tells me that she has other problems that you will find out later in the relationship. Also, I wouldn't mess with anyone that's currently in a relationship. It's just too much stress.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 08:52:41 AM »
she's agreed to meet you while she is still in a relationship, that doesn't sound good . if you end up getting with her you will always be looking over shoulder waiting for the day she trades you in for a better model.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 08:53:44 AM »
Heard they have hairy agnuses.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 08:54:33 AM »
If she wanted out of the abusive relationship she would be out. Period. No need for you to become the shiny knight in armor.
And your friend maybe trying to help, but she needs to not jump from one relationship to another.
She only dates Hebrews, is not married and no kids, and she is in a domestic violence with a Hebrew. And she seems Hebrews more manly...all these things combined are one big red flag to run the opposite way.

Was she in an abusive relationship before that? And how long has she been in this one?

Good points Parker. When my buddy said she thought Hebrews were more manly, then she's in an abusive relationship, I asked him if she likes thugs, she'll be disappointed in me. He said no, she's not into thugs. But find it worrisome that someone is getting their ass beat in a relationship and they wont leave. Not that that would be a first for a woman. I've never understood this Stockholm Syndrome but it is real. You're right about relationship jumping. Women hate being alone.

I've never raised a hand to a woman in my life.  My mouth can do more damage than my hands ever could.  Then again, I'm an easy going dude. Those are some good questions to ask Parker and Ill do that if I like her picture.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 08:54:47 AM »
Just bang her bro.
Commit only if she is willing to relocate to US. Let me tell you, one of my buds is married to an Iranian woman.
She invested his money, without his knowledge back inIran in Real estate(immovable asset)

That was almost half of his earning.

She also stopped breast feeding their baby after two days, just to maintain the beauty of the breast.
Now that child is around 15 and has irreparable speech problems from birth.

Watch your step bro.
$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »
She invested his money, without his knowledge back in Iran in Real estate(immovable asset)

WOW!

She also stopped breast feeding their baby after two days, just to maintain the beauty of the breast.

WOW!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
she's agreed to meet you while she is still in a relationship, that doesn't sound good . if you end up getting with her you will always be looking over shoulder waiting for the day she trades you in for a better model.

Here's what I think. She's doing what women love doing. Hanging on to one vine and not letting go to the other vine is there and she can grab it. Women are fucked up like that. It is what is I guess. They just hate being alone. Good points.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 09:01:05 AM »
Thanks for all the advice gents. No need to make this a 5 pager. I got plenty of good advice to go on.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 09:02:30 AM »
Just bang her bro.
Commit only if she is willing to relocate to US. Let me tell you, one of my buds is married to an Iranian woman.
She invested his money, without his knowledge back inIran in Real estate(immovable asset)

Watch your step bro.
$