Author Topic: The Big Man's thread  (Read 10422 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: The Big Man's thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 02:43:11 PM »
Brasil not doing so well  ;D

Nobody can be number one forever. ;)
Gracie Rules

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2014, 02:45:41 PM »
Nobody can be number one forever. ;)

Silva thought so , Belfort is next  ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
Silva thought so , Belfort is next  ;D

Silva was the champion for how many years?

Brazil was holdin 4 UFC belts for a long time. you should keep that in mind. ;)

And we can take the women UFC belt too.
Gracie Rules

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »
There is a certain freedom with being a fat fuck who eats whatever just don't look in the mirror

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2014, 02:53:51 PM »
Silva was the champion for how many years?

Brazil was holdin 4 UFC belts for a long time. you should keep that in mind. ;)

Was  8) no longer

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 02:55:58 PM »
Brazil owns the 2 best sports in the world, MMA and football (as in soccer)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2014, 02:56:31 PM »
Was  8) no longer

Like I have said: you can be number one forever.

Do you know any other country that hold same number of belts?

And you didnt anwer me ..how many years Silva was the champion?
Gracie Rules

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »

America  8) out of the eight weight divisions USA holds 5 , Brazil 2 and one is vacant and I wont count female because who cares.

Silva the greatest MMA fighter in history , beaten by some kid with a 9-0 record TWICE  :-X   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2014, 03:14:28 PM »

We all knew it would be a matter of time before the United States would bring all the belts home in an undisputed show of athletic superiority. 8)

Jealousy is a bitch aint it?  :)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2014, 03:17:32 PM »
America  8) out of the eight weight divisions USA holds 5 , Brazil 2 and one is vacant and I wont count female because who cares.

Silva the greatest MMA fighter in history , beaten by some kid with a 9-0 record TWICE  :-X   

Like i have said: nobody can be number one forever.

If you take in consideration that US has way more fighters in the UFC than Brazil. we did a much better job than US.

Even the greatest can loose. But the real diference is How long you was the champion?,how many titles have you hold?
 Mike Tyson was holding 3 belts, so do you think that the guy that beat him was better? nobody
 can be the champion forever.

Let's see how long that kid that beat Silva will hold the title.
 What count is your carreer.

To the greatest.

Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2014, 03:20:48 PM »
We all knew it would be a matter of time before the United States would bring all the belts home in an undisputed show of athletic superiority. 8)

Jealousy is a bitch aint it?  :)

It took forever for you guys to take the belts back. my guess will be you're not so superior after all. ::)

Btw: check this out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Nogi_Brazilian_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship
Gracie Rules

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2014, 04:12:59 PM »

It took forever for you guys to take the belts back. my guess will be you're not so superior after all. ::)

Btw: check this out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Nogi_Brazilian_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

No Americans really care about sport Jiu Jitsu just MMA all the talent is there

Hahahahahahahaha Brazil has been doing Vale Tudo for almost a 100 years , America learns BJJ 20 years ago and start picking Brazilian fighters apart left & right

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 04:17:42 PM »
ND bringing the pain to the Gracie fanboy. Reminds me of that number Hughes did on Royce.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2014, 04:19:38 PM »
No Americans really care about sport Jiu Jitsu just MMA all the talent is there

Hahahahahahahaha Brazil has been doing Vale Tudo for almost a 100 years , America learns BJJ 20 years ago and start picking Brazilian fighters apart left & right

Sadly enough the poor little fella (Gracie) thinks Brazil is just in a short term slump and is gonna reemerge as a relevant force in the sport again.

Oh well let him have his hope for the time being.  :D

Brazil being in the same universe as the United States when it comes to putting out quality cage fighters! I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!   ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2014, 04:25:03 PM »

If you take in consideration that US has way more fighters in the UFC than Brazil. we did a much better job than US.

Even the greatest can loose. But the real diference is How long you was the champion?,how many titles have you hold?
 Mike Tyson was holding 3 belts, so do you think that the guy that beat him was better? nobody

Let's see how long that kid that beat Silva will hold the title.
 What count is your carreer.

To the greatest.

I agree but it's not like he beat a washed up Silva , Anderson was still fantastic

Did? what does that mean? Brazilians had a huge head start in MMA/Vale Tudo fighting , so in actuality Americans did much more in less time.

Again you're talking like Anderson was washed up he wasn't. Weidman is just beginning his career who knows how long he'll be dominant and who cares? Does that alone define a great fighter? He's off to a great start by beating the greatest ever TWICE , what excuses will you make when he beats Vitor?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »
83 to 18  ;D

What you

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:53 PM »
No Mike Wolfe pics? WTF this thread is no good without Mike Wolfe pics :)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
Sadly enough the poor little fella (Gracie) thinks Brazil is just in a short term slump and is gonna reemerge as a relevant force in the sport again.

Oh well let him have his hope for the time being.  :D

Brazil being in the same universe as the United States when it comes to putting out quality cage fighters! I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!   ;D

Most Brazilians fighters were Pride and UFC champions... and more than one category. think about that. ;)

83 to 18  ;D

What you

Gues you didn't pay attention when i've mention the number of American fighters are higher than Brazilian fighters.

So of course you will have more winings....but what matters is how long you hold the belt?

Example: Ronnie Coleman won 8 times Mr.O.
 The guy that beat him became the new champiom right? does that guy is better than Ronnie?

The way I see is...untill that guy wins Mr.O 9 times.. he didn't beat Ronnie. agree?

Anybody can beat a champion, and became a champion.what makes you better than the champion is beating the champion's record. ;)
Gracie Rules

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2014, 06:44:28 PM »

This thread is about big strong men. Not about 160 lb MMA weaklings. Let's get back on track, shall we.

agree. those guys completely hijacked this shit over something so stoopid.

Isac Nesser , havent heard of him for years!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2014, 06:46:09 PM »

Yeah!! let's talk about those fat f*cks that can be choked under a minute. ;D
Gracie Rules

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2014, 07:00:10 PM »
Yeah!! let's talk about those fat f*cks that can be choked under a minute. ;D

You have a complex.  ???

Powerlifting and fighting have nothing to do with each other.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »
Most Brazilians fighters were Pride and UFC champions... and more than one category. think about that. ;)

Gues you didn't pay attention when i've mention the number of American fighters are higher than Brazilian fighters.

So of course you will have more winings....but what matters is how long you hold the belt?

The guy that beat him became the new champiom right? does that guy is better than Ronnie?

The way I see is...untill that guy wins Mr.O 9 times.. he didn't beat Ronnie. agree?

Anybody can beat a champion, and became a champion.what makes you better than the champion is beating the champion's record. ;)

I guess you didn't pay attention Brazilians have been doing MMA/Vale-Tudo for almost 100 years the Americans only 20 , 20 years ago there were NO American champs and no WE dominate YOU  ;) not my fault there aren't enough good Brazilians to compete in the UFC

No it doesn't natter how long the belt is held , it's impressive Anderson held onto it for so long , but the depth of the field also has a lot to do with it and the quality of the competition.

Yes that actually does mean that guy is better than Ronnie. Is Weidman better than Anderson? Yes , why? he beat him definitively not once but TWICE , we're not talking a Jay beating up a washed up Ronnie , Anderson wasn't washed up. Up until Chris beat Anderson , Anderson was the greatest of all time , unbeatable , etc , etc , etc , says a lot when a guy with a record or 9-0 beats the best of all time. If Weidman loses to Vitor it changes nothing , he still managed to do something NO ONE else in that division managed to do , beat Anderson and his mystic not once but TWICE !!! no one can ever take that from him.

Not true , not anyone can beat the champ , that's easier said than done. Many people tried to beat Anderson and failed. Maybe Chris will beat Anderson's record , maybe he wont , doesn't matter we know he wont have to beat Anderson anymore.  ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2014, 11:27:09 AM »
I guess you didn't pay attention Brazilians have been doing MMA/Vale-Tudo for almost 100 years the Americans only 20 , 20 years ago there were NO American champs and no WE dominate YOU  ;) not my fault there aren't enough good Brazilians to compete in the UFC

No it doesn't natter how long the belt is held
, it's impressive Anderson held onto it for so long , but the depth of the field also has a lot to do with it and the quality of the competition.

Yes that actually does mean that guy is better than Ronnie. Is Weidman better than Anderson? Yes , why? he beat him definitively not once but TWICE , we're not talking a Jay beating up a washed up Ronnie , Anderson wasn't washed up. Up until Chris beat Anderson , Anderson was the greatest of all time , unbeatable , etc , etc , etc , says a lot when a guy with a record or 9-0 beats the best of all time. If Weidman loses to Vitor it changes nothing , he still managed to do something NO ONE else in that division managed to do , beat Anderson and his mystic not once but TWICE !!! no one can ever take that from him.

Not true , not anyone can beat the champ , that's easier said than done. Many people tried to beat Anderson and failed. Maybe Chris will beat Anderson's record , maybe he wont , doesn't matter we know he wont have to beat Anderson anymore.  ;)

Really? ok. you have your point and I have mine. let's keep that way. ;)
Gracie Rules

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »
Kaz and Spoto

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2014, 11:33:06 AM »
LOL holy shit i haven't heard from isaac nesser in forever. remember when he claimed he could raw bench over 800lb and his 'proof' was benching the front of a car?  ;D ;D

Champion power lifter Danny Kovacs, also of Western PA, issued an open challenge to Nesser that was never answered.