Author Topic: any of you guys skinny or fat in highschool go to a reunion all jacked?  (Read 719 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just curious how many of you were skinny or fat in highschool and go to a highschool reunion all jacked.  How was the reaction from the whores that didn't give you attention or dudes that picked on you?

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: any of you guys skinny or fat in highschool go to a reunion all jacked?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 02:19:40 PM »
I was a skinny 120lb rock guitar player in HS and graduated in 1975. I went to my 35th reunion in 2010 at 210 and 12% BF at 5'10" I hadn't even touched anything but a little Test E and some bullshit PHs. Not one person recognized me and all of the women were freaking out because all the other guys were old and fat or old and skinny....it was fucking awesome!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »
I thought about going but don't care enough to bother. I was super skinny in high school.  Saw a couple of snotty girls from high school in the store recently and they were huge. The gruesome twosome tried to be flirty with me but I wasn't having any of that.  This was enough for me.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
<---- obese in high school, lost 110 lbs, joined marine corps.  Saw a bunch of high school kids after I got semi jacked at a bar and a friend introduced me as his 'Marine friend', and they had no clue we knew eaxh other. After I told them who, they got all scared ans quickly apologized for being dicks in high school. It was teh funny.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 03:10:45 PM »
I was pretty much always a big strong guy all my life. People at the reunion said I basically look the same. Some dudes wanted to know what im I'm benching.  I had a pretty good time actually.