Author Topic: ...  (Read 1964 times)

Uncle Junior

« on: January 10, 2014, 07:37:16 AM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Just got my IGF-1 Results Back -Please explain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »
look if you want be gimik and all that,at least put the nmol-l measures,

wtf you excpeting a serious discuisson without even declaring the units of measurements.

or ng-ml or whatever.

and oh,keep this in mind:

The IGF signaling pathway has a pathogenic role in cancer. Studies have shown that increased levels of IGF lead to increased growth of existing cancer cells

look, you want get ripped, gh is a water retention maker.

youre level of muscle is nowhere near ready to need gh.

told you to go off of it, but no listen, oh well.

this was last advice given.

youve blown it with me, this means youve blown it with the whole board.

dont excpet serious answers nomore.best to restart new gimmick.

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »

Galienko,

Brother you misunderstand. I did listen to you and I have been off from GH for over two weeks now.

The blood test results I mention above were from about 1 month ago when I was injecting the GH.

It takes the NHS around 1 month for IGF-1 results to come through.

I am not a doctor or expert, I do not know the measurements etc.

I just called the doctors secretary and she told me over the phone the above results and I am just seeking to find out what they mean.

I agree the GH did nothing drastic for me at all, the only positive was that it helped alot with my shoulder injury and sleep.

why suddenly you get all angry? you know I am a fan of yours.

Shutup.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »

its 53.4 nmol/l the test was done fasted and no GH injection was taken for 24 hours before. Is this ok or too high and so what if its to high what does that mean.

onetimehard really appreciate answer please bro.

thanks man

You have got to relax.. Come off of everything and just train natural..your not ready for hormones mentally and physically.. Gh raises igf... Your body will return to normal very shortly.. Get a follow up bloodwork done in 8 to 12 weeks

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 10:00:56 AM »

I am off everything, I only ever started taking GH for whole of 45 days, it didn't so shit for me (other than improved my sleep and shoulder pain).

Will someone just answer the fucking question please.

What does it mean to have high IGF-1 levels of 54.3 nmol is that GOOD, BAD or WHAT???? The reference range is in my above post.

I have googled IGF -1 levels just talks about low IGF-1 not being great but doesn't say shit about high IGF-1

is 54.3nmol very very high or not if you shooting script GH (which I am not anymore)

Thanks

It means your muscle growing will be better than if you had low IGF levels but you are also at a higher risk for cancer.

Never run any sort of drugs ever again.

Hope this helps.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »

Why shouldn't I run anything again dude?

I wanna start test from next week or is it bad idea, also I can do deca.

which one should I do?

I think you have some anxiety issues and need to address that before you think about taking anything.. Don't get me wrong I'm very concerned about my health as well but you are worried about every little thing and side effect.. Why would you want to torture yourself worrying so much?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 01:30:03 PM »
so i should just stay natural and forget all this shit you think? I just want to get ripped and lean with decent amount of muscle to look good on the beach, nothing beyond that.

You can look good on the beach without taking anything..I'm just saying you should go natural because you worry too much..why don't you try to see how you can get training and dieting very hard.. Do some more research on hormones in the mean time and if you still feel the need to try it then do it..

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »
cos I will just end up looking shit like this: :(

Wrong attitude to have. Your never going to achieve what you want by saying i will just end up looking like shit...fucking eat right train hard and get on with it!