Author Topic: Flair says these 3 would kill any MMA fighter!!  (Read 4842 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Flair says these 3 would kill any MMA fighter!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »
what about junk yard dog?

big boss man?

the undertaker?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 01:27:14 PM »
Flair is a great American, perhaps the greatest ever.
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 01:29:58 PM »
Ric Flair named Haku the toughest man he's ever met.

Haku is Tongan in case you didn't know  8)
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »
I didn't watch the clip but he probably mentioned haku

Haku= no joke

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 01:37:59 PM »
Lots of stories about Haku cleaning house in bar brawls.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 01:38:06 PM »
It's real to Rick damn it!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
Immediately, Meng & Harley came to mind but id never have guessed Slater. Race was as tough as they came if you werent called Meng / Haku. He was just a freak of nature, a one in 10 million fighter by all accounts. Jake Roberts said it best:

If I had a gun and was sitting inside a tank with one shell left and Meng is 300 yards away? He's mine, right? Well the first thing I'm gonna do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself because I don't want to wound that son of a bitch and have him pissed off at me.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 02:30:56 PM »
Flair is a great American, perhaps the greatest ever.

This...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 02:32:31 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/4/2437381/woo-ric-flair-ufc-names-three-wrestlers-who-could-destroy-any-mma-fighter

Meng/Haku was a legitimate bad ass.  He gouged out someone's eyeball who was smarting off to him and also bit someone's nose off and beat down all of his friends .  Same with The Barbarian...in fact, they were childhood friends and completed in the same stable when they were sumo wrestlers.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »

Meng/Haku was a legitimate bad ass.  He gouged out someone's eyeball who was smarting off to him and also bit someone's nose off and beat down all of his friends .  Same with The Barbarian...in fact, they were childhood friends and completed in the same stable when they were sumo wrestlers.
When will the new site be up?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »

When you talk wrestling you LITERALLY molest all my childhood memories

I abhor everything about you

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »
It's been said that Haku kept his WCW job beyond the time they wanted to use him because nobody had the balls to tell him he was being let go.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
Haku and my Road Dog Bobby the Brain Heenan talking over tactics.
a

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 03:26:04 PM »
Haku and my Road Dog Bobby the Brain Heenan talking over tactics.

Haku joined Heenan, Bundy, Barbarian, and a few other guys I can't remember; but, it was basically all of the living members of the Heenan Family - at least the WWF version. They were at some geek convention like a wrestling legends or Comic Con, and for $50 you could get your picture taken with them.

Bobby really gets around now, and his wife Cyndi travels with him to these events because he basically can no longer talk after cancer and several reconstructive surgeries on his jaw.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 03:39:29 PM »
Paul Anderson had the best hair.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »
Haku/meng could really move for a big guy and im not talking about the WWF-WWE "Entertainment" version, he came into Golds Gym in Auckland in 1988, done a Low key type of weight workout then was on the Pads with his Training parter and some old guy with a stop watch, his training partner was Huge and was getting Hammered just holding the Muay thai pads Fifita (Tonga-Haku) was Fast, his freaking headkicks and side kicks too the head were really quick and Hard for a 250lb-260lb guy witch you have too remember was a Huge man in 1988, they were doing a 3 kick combination with the same leg, witch was a Thigh kick-Rib kick-headkick all in succession...after every 3rd stage or so the old guy with the stop watch would call "time" for Fifita too compose then go again,

For whatever reason the stupid old bastard called "Time" after Tonga landed the Rib kick so the training partner dropped the pads down with Tonga in motion still throwing the head kick...The huge training partner got caught CLEAN on the jaw/mouth and hit the ground with a thud..everyone gathered around Tonga was trying too hold the guys head up trying too bring him around talking in that Island Language, my training partner said hurry up and ask him for the Auto graph we been waiting for so we can go, i took one look @ the poor bastard still out cold on the ground... i told him "fuck that"...and walked out.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »
As for how Fifita would of done in MMA nowadays...well who knows? you can not say with any certainty how far he MAY of gone, all i know was from what i seen in REAL LIFE with my own eyes is that for a Big Man...Huge...for the times, Fifita could really move FAST for a Big man that alone would of made him Dangerous and given the fact he could take alot of Punishment back...he MAY of done ok, its too hard too speculate simply because there are some really Technical, tuff, versatile, Fighters these days @ heavyweight 

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 04:33:35 PM »
 :D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 04:56:36 PM »
As for how Fifita would of done in MMA nowadays...well who knows? you can not say with any certainty how far he MAY of gone, all i know was from what i seen in REAL LIFE with my own eyes is that for a Big Man...Huge...for the times, Fifita could really move FAST for a Big man that alone would of made him Dangerous and given the fact he could take alot of Punishment back...he MAY of done ok, its too hard too speculate simply because there are some really Technical, tuff, versatile, Fighters these days @ heavyweight 

If he was put into the original format whereby classic martial artists and bar brawlers went at it im certain hed have smashed alot of people. Far too technical now to guess, but he had all the tools and the power to compliment them.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »
Those 3 would never make it in  today's  MMA , imagine if they have to face beasts like  Stefan Struve  :o,  Brendan Schaub  :o , Pat Berry ,  Kongo  :o....................... .etc  ,  they would  have to do a lot of running to make it out of the first round.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 05:52:10 PM »
they all pale compared to real British 'wrasslers'

Big Daddy- real name shirley and killed a wrassler called king kong kirk in the ring

Giant Haystacks

proper wrasslers

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 05:58:25 PM »
they all pale compared to real British 'wrasslers'

Big Daddy- real name shirley and killed a wrassler called king kong kirk in the ring

Giant Haystacks

proper wrasslers

The Crabtree's were all full of shit! All Big Shirley could do in the ring was his stupid belly-butt.

Who was the one that refereed? Was it Brian?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2014, 06:03:54 PM »
Brian was a ref!

;D

I liked Alan Kilby the deaf wrestler