Author Topic: t3 experinces  (Read 11717 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: t3 experinces
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2014, 07:37:48 PM »
Thanks for the positive words everyone.  :)

My weight loss is a three-phase program:

1. Lose a shit ton of weight (didn't care about muscle loss). This was finished successfully.
2. Gain back some amount of muscle, but not get heavier than 220 Lbs. Just finished this.
3. Lose fat, and only fat, down to 200 Lbs and stay there forever. This phase was started two days ago. Full-on galeniko diet, no T3. ;D

SamoanIrishman: get your protege to understand that 5 Lbs of weight loss per week is great. In fact looking back I would say that it is probably too fast, not too slow. My excess skin problems started at the initial rapid drop in weight (315 -> 265), but didn't get worse from 265 to 200.

Good looking out man ill let him know

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2014, 10:45:03 PM »
Keep a close watch on your blood pressure and heart rates.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2014, 11:13:34 PM »
A tip for big eaters: replace your dinner plate for a breakfast plate, and your breakfast plate for a dessert plate, or even smaller plates. Your meal looks bigger, tricking your mind you had a big fullfilling meal. Works for phreak (and me)...  :D
not a bad idea.  ;)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2014, 07:14:35 AM »
lol, did you read the book too, phreaks wife? ;D
Not yet, still on my reading list. But phreak gave me a summary and some excerpts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
Great transformation phreak.

Good work!

8)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2014, 04:41:51 PM »
Staying @ 50mcg a day lost 2 more pounds for a total of 7lbs
irongearco.com

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2014, 05:49:38 PM »
Full (and painful) disclosure:

At 315 Lbs (5'11")  :-X

At 195 Lbs about two years later. No roids, no clen, a bit of ECA (briefly, didn't like it), just biking and not eating like I was just released from Auschwitz. And just saying "no". Who gives a shit if it is someone's, or even your own, birthday? I'm not eating a piece of cake.

Yes, still looks like shit. About 20 Lbs heavier now, most of it muscle. Not all of it, I'm no longer as delusional as I was back in the day. The excess skin with stretch marks will be with me for life, I'm afraid. Fun factoid: It's very hard to inject subcutaneous in my belly fat, because of the immense scarring of the stretch marks. ::)

Good stuff brother. Congrats.

And btw - you look like your av.  8)
A