Author Topic: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?  (Read 43071 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2014, 08:57:37 PM »
meltdown

She said so herself on the radio, numb nuts.

You're wasting all this energy "defending" her and you've gotten even less pussy than Wilma Grant did.  At least he got some really hot pics out of the deal. 

HA HA....meltdown?  How is that a meltdown?  You really are stretching it.  Let me know when you are going to say something that actually might get me mad or even (at best) worked up.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2014, 08:59:19 PM »
lee was bragging about it on     m u s c l e w e e k   and on md.com     

1962, sweetie, unless queensland's record office has it wrong

Nice stalking job....literally looking up someones birth record so that you can 'own' then online.  Whats next?  A picture from her grade school?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:06 PM »
Nice stalking job....literally looking up someones birth record so that you can 'own' then online.  Whats next?  A picture from her grade school?
He makes shit up because he has never backed up anything with proof. He thinks if he throws enough mud it will stick. If he really has found my birth record then he knows I was born in nov 1969 which makes me 44. I may be blond but even I can count.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
you can pour syrup on shit it dont make it pancakes

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2014, 09:05:19 PM »
;D Dont do it those things scare me I'll have nightmares.
Thats why I can't resist.  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2014, 09:10:11 PM »
b
o
o
t
y

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2014, 09:17:02 PM »

Chadwick The Beta
sinking to
Alex23
levels here

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »

Chadwick The Beta
sinking to
Alex23
levels here

We should all "sink" to my "level". Life is pretty sweet up here.
®

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2014, 10:15:04 PM »

Chadwick The Beta
sinking to
Alex23
levels here

Wrong Maddy
Alex is good
people in
my eyes

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2014, 10:17:04 PM »
First is first...for Mr Nobody.  These things are my friends...they eat the spiders around the house.  Unfortunately my cats think they are play things and kill them.  This little dude has no tail because my cat got it.  He's still alive and lives in my bathroom to get the spiders in there for me. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2014, 10:47:29 PM »
I have NO idea how this thread turned towards Booty posting a picture of what appears to be a lizard/salamander on her wall.

With that being said why don't you just hire an exterminator and get rid of spiders and salamanders?

That way you and your pussy will both be happy.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2014, 10:55:44 PM »
I have NO idea how this thread turned towards Booty posting a picture of what appears to be a lizard/salamander on her wall.

With that being said why don't you just hire an exterminator and get rid of spiders and salamanders?

That way you and your pussy will both be happy.

I like lizards, so would never harm or kill them.  I don't use chemicals so would never get an exterminator.  That stuff is damaging to ones health.  Plus, why pay for something when these little guys will work for free....running around the house eating spiders for me.   :D
It's the aussie way of life up here...having lizards living in your homes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2014, 11:02:49 PM »
It appears the post where Physopath asked lee about those disgusting rumours have been deleted, as well as his account.   
Here's something else I found though.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2014, 11:18:00 PM »
Wrong again on both accounts. Lee has denied it on md forums. And 1969 on my birth cert, drivers licence and passport. You don't even hold a drivers license or passport

I am an old man admittedly, but I wonder why someone would argue about 7 years difference in age. Booty, whether you were born in '62 or '69 what is the big difference? Seven years is nothing in the scope of a lifetime. You can be just as hot regardless of what your age is.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2014, 11:22:13 PM »
I am an old man admittedly, but I wonder why someone would argue about 7 years difference in age. Booty, whether you were born in '62 or '69 what is the big difference? Seven years is nothing in the scope of a lifetime. You can be just as hot regardless of what your age is.

The point is it's a lie.  It's a difference of seven years regardless.  Really I consider myself a 70's child because i only spent 6 weeks in the 60's. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2014, 11:28:25 PM »
The point is it's a lie.  It's a difference of seven years regardless.  Really I consider myself a 70's child because i only spent 6 weeks in the 60's. 

Whatever floats your boat, Booty. You look damn good for whatever your age is. Age is just a number really. There are a lot of younger chicks than you who look like shit. Maybe it is just me, but you should be proud of the fact that you look good for your age, regardless of what your actual age may be.

Really Booty, has nobody ever mentioned that you should pick your arguments? If you look hot at 70 years of age, embrace it. Do not argue that you are really only 69 years of age. And yeah, I am using my magnificent self as an example.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2014, 11:38:23 PM »
Whatever floats your boat, Booty. You look damn good for whatever your age is. Age is just a number really. There are a lot of younger chicks than you who look like shit. Maybe it is just me, but you should be proud of the fact that you look good for your age, regardless of what your actual age may be.

Really Booty, has nobody ever mentioned that you should pick your arguments? If you look hot at 70 years of age, embrace it. Do not argue that you are really only 69 years of age. And yeah, I am using my magnificent self as an example.  ;D

Thank you PrimeMuscle.  It's the principle though.  I don't like some schmuk telling me what age I am when I have my birth cert, passport etc all siting that I was born in Nov 1969.  The same applies to his lies about me being a narc, killing men, getting fired from my employment when I only just worked yesterday at said gym.  It's all lies and the stalker has no evidence to back up his lies.  I hold a blue card which means that I can work with children.  And to have one of those, they do a background check on you.  I have no convictions or criminal record.  The age thing is just a small thing in the scheme of things. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2014, 11:41:08 PM »
Booty....were you born in Australia? When I listened to you on the radio I thought you might be from New Zealand for brief periods. Were you born a kiwi?? You also age very well....most aussies really don't. Look at crocodile Dundee....100 going on 200 lolz.

Booty looks good you haterz.  :P Whether she was born in 1969 or 1949...she looks stellar.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2014, 11:43:12 PM »
Booty....were you born in Australia? When I listened to you on the radio I thought you might be from New Zealand for brief periods. Were you born a kiwi?? You also age very well....most aussies really don't. Look at crocodile Dundee....100 going on 200 lolz.

Booty looks good you haterz.  :P Whether she was born in 1969 or 1949...she looks stellar.

Yes, she looks quite all right.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2014, 11:53:20 PM »

You are correct, I was born in New Zealand but moved with my family when I was 12.  Both my parents look younger than their years.  My dad is late 60's and he doesn't have any grey hair on his full head of hair.  I think it's genes and lifestyle.  I have never smoked, touched any drugs and eat very healthy as I am allergic to preservatives in food so I am anal about what goes into my body.  I have been in the gym since I was 17.  I believe that exercise plays a role in anti-aging. 
Thank you for the nice words BS. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2014, 12:07:09 AM »
Booty and Zoey should team up and kick everybody's ass on this forum....

Booty, do you realize that if you had never replied at all in this thread that it would have just died and fizzled away. It was all meant to get your attention...

and so hypocritical... they call *you* the "attention whore"

I'll probably get accused of kissing your ass or something, but guess what? My self-esteem will NEVER be dependent on an internet forum

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2014, 12:09:41 AM »
Lizards are Great

Booty is Great

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2014, 12:11:32 AM »
Lizards are Great

Booty is Great

Kwon 2. What happened to the first Kwon, just curious?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2014, 12:14:09 AM »
Booty and Zoey should team up and kick everybody's ass on this forum....

Booty, do you realize that if you had never replied at all in this thread that it would have just died and fizzled away. It was all meant to get your attention...

and so hypocritical... they call *you* the "attention whore"

I'll probably get accused of kissing your ass or something, but guess what? My self-esteem will NEVER be dependent on an internet forum

Yeah I know Dyslexic.  I avoid about 50 per cent of the threads about me.  And that's a real effort.   :D (joke)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2014, 12:16:11 AM »
Lizards are Great

Booty is Great

Thanks Kwon.  How's it going mate?  (imagine my aussie accent)   ;D