Author Topic: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?  (Read 43032 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2014, 12:17:45 AM »
This thread is hilarious.

If we're having a physical fight, I'm pretty sure I would wreck booty. I have no beef with her at all, but if the fight were already happening, I'd end her.
But if this is a who-would-you-rather-bang thread, you guys should probably bang booty. I'm a fucking dork, you guys, and I don't have any boobs, and I crack jokes in the sack, and I kind of like booty's hair more.
So what I'm saying is you should get into bar fights with me on your team, and you should totally make dick jokes around me and ask weird questions about color theory or whatever.
But when we're done, you should ask booty if you can get your dick wet, because once the clothes come off, I'm kind of wack.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2014, 12:20:10 AM »

If we're having a physical fight, I'm pretty sure I would wreck booty. I have no beef with her at all, but if the fight were already happening, I'd end her.
But if this is a who-would-you-rather-bang thread, you guys should probably bang booty. I'm a fucking dork, you guys, and I don't have any boobs, and I crack jokes in the sack, and I kind of like booty's hair more.
So what I'm saying is you should get into bar fights with me on your team, and you should totally make dick jokes around me and ask weird questions about color theory or whatever.
But when we're done, you should ask booty if you can get your dick wet, because once the clothes come off, I'm kind of wack.

Dude, bed jokes are boner-killers.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2014, 12:20:51 AM »

I have never had a physical fight with a girl or a guy so you probably would wreck me Lobster.  But I have no beef with you and I would rather spend said time joking and laughing if I were to meet you at an expo/comp in my travels.  

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2014, 12:21:53 AM »
Yeah I know Dyslexic.  I avoid about 50 per cent of the threads about me.  And that's a real effort.   :D (joke)

I can only imagine. These guys talk shit. If they actually were confronted by you face to face, I imagine they would shit their pants instead.

Hide behind the monitors.. not all, but most.

Some of us spend our lives working with beautiful women. It's our living. We don't get all stupid, we are just glad that we don't have another fat pig to contend with.

Pretty obvious what line of work I'm in and those of us here who do what I do, we know where the line is. That is, the line you don't cross.

Guess what it's called?

Professionalism.

A rare commodity these days.

I guess you do need to come out and play once in awhile otherwise the blobs will never have any shred of slight communication with....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG GH!

A female ~  Rock on. Do what you do. Ain't my business. Don't for the life of me know why so many make yours theirs...

Forums rock. Let's all go check back in on Facebook so we can REALLY interact with our friends ~

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2014, 12:27:35 AM »
I have never had a physical fight with a girl or a guy so you probably would wreck me Lobster.  But I have no beef with you and I would rather spend said time joking and laughing if I were to meet you at an expo/comp in my travels.  

I had a feeling. That's why I figured I'd win a physical fight.
But you and I wouldn't be in a physical fight with each other, so it's a moot point. We haven't even had a lame internet fight. How do these threads keep happening?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2014, 12:28:15 AM »

I can only imagine. These guys talk shit. If they actually were confronted by you face to face, I imagine they would shit their pants instead.

Hide behind the monitors.. not all, but most.

Some of us spend our lives working with beautiful women. It's our living. We don't get all stupid, we are just glad that we don't have another fat pig to contend with.

Pretty obvious what line of work I'm in and those of us here who do what I do, we know where the line is. That is, the line you don't cross.

Guess what it's called?

Professionalism.

A rare commodity these days.

I guess you do need to come out and play once in awhile otherwise the blobs will never have any shred of slight communication with....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG GH!

A female ~  Rock on. Do what you do. Ain't my business. Don't for the life of me know why so many make yours theirs...

Forums rock. Let's all go check back in on Facebook so we can REALLY interact with our friends ~

I have quite a few people from the forums over the years.  Some go shy like PJ Braun...he was speechless.  Gregg Valentino was a bit shy also but quickly gave me a big hug.  And I have got to thank people for having my back.  John Ramono was one which I could say thank you to, face to face.  He really had my back on md forums. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2014, 12:35:54 AM »
But you and I wouldn't be in a physical fight with each other, so it's a moot point. We haven't even had a lame internet fight. How do these threads keep happening?

I think it's just a balancing act... all the test on here...hence making threads to get some estrogen pumping.   :D 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2014, 12:37:20 AM »

Alex23

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2014, 01:50:45 AM »
It appears the post where Physopath asked lee about those disgusting rumours have been deleted, as well as his account.   
Here's something else I found though.  

Yeah , I post on MD you know this, I mentioned this when I said I got a PM on there from a poster saying to come here and read the utter bullshit you were spreading on here about me.

And again I am not Chadwick the Beta as you have been told many times and from other posters who know who runs that account.I have never run any gimmick on here, I'll say stuff to you on this account if I want to.

You get a thought into your head and no matter how much common sense says you are wrong it still does not matter in your mind.
How many gimmicks have you accused me of running ? You are so fucked in the head, because you think these are my accounts you go posting personal information of where I work plus more.
All on no proof just a hunch you have had, well explain this , you have been attacked on every single forum you have ever posted on , just like here for what 10 years ? why is that ? So those are all my gimmicks to ?
As JohnnyNoName said "where there's smoke there"s fire" in ref to you.

When we were speaking all these gimmicks were Lee's work , but now it's all me ? you really are not bright are you. All that disgusting shit you told me Lee was doing and theres lots  , I now do not believe a word of it
and think you have made it up just like you have regarding me.
You had some guy/girl on here from where you live posting your address, pics of your house and car taken from outside your house (from the looks), this was all info you never shared with me yet you accused that person of being me. Can you not see how unhinged you are ? I have your phone numbers , why were they not posted to if these gimmicks are mine - and no I will not share them to gimmicks asking via PM.

I could care less about you and you are not worth the time or energy to run gimmick( if I was so inclined) or some of the other bizarre shit you have claimed I'm behind , you keep referring to these gimmicks as obsessed and then saying they are mine , um no , you are nothing but a person that comes on the internet  looking for attention because you cant meet people in real life so as you keep referring to these gimmicks as mine with zero proof as there is none (so common sense) it would seem you want them to be me , just like you wanted all those gimmicks to be Lee, you kept accusing him with no proof so you are the obsessed one.
I was foolish enough to give you attention but I guess I'm now doing it again here as you thrive on this don't you.

OnTopic:On the small amount of time I do come on here to browse, I would say Lobstah , she is bright and witty and intelligent judging from her posts.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2014, 02:31:19 AM »
Welcome back Will Grant.  :D

Don't you think it's time that you and Booty put your differences aside?

Give peace a chance.

:D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2014, 02:37:08 AM »
Welcome back Will Grant.  :D

Don't you think it's time that you and Booty put your differences aside?

Give peace a chance.

:D
I could care less about the past, was silly and just got caught up in it all.
I think you should direct the above toward her - She keeps accusing me of attacking her on these gimmicks, and doing sick shit which in turn  in her mind
gives her the right to post personal info etc all with zero proof. read my reply above  :)

And thank you - if you are a female then you are a cool chick. Either way like your posts

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2014, 02:42:16 AM »
Maybe WillGrant should focus on BikiniSlut instead of Booty nowadays

It's a new year after all! :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2014, 02:44:16 AM »
Maybe WillGrant should focus on BikiniSlut instead of Booty nowadays

It's a new year after all! :D
I'll focus on real life instead of internetz thanks kwonz  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2014, 02:45:22 AM »
First is first...for Mr Nobody.  These things are my friends...they eat the spiders around the house.  Unfortunately my cats think they are play things and kill them.  This little dude has no tail because my cat got it.  He's still alive and lives in my bathroom to get the spiders in there for me. 
;D They are cannibals! I think it eat its own tail off. I'll just print this pic and pretend I have one I dont want that thing crawling on my face at night.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2014, 02:48:17 AM »
will protesting that there is no solid evidence against him in this thread

while using the there is no smoke without fire argument against booty

i hope he can see the irony
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2014, 02:49:50 AM »
;D They are cannibals! I think it eat its own tail off. I'll just print this pic and pretend I have one I dont want that thing crawling on my face at night.

They are little darlings.  The cat go the tail.  I find gecko tails all over my kitchen floor in the mornings.  I have to clean them up.   :-X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2014, 02:54:21 AM »
They are little darlings.  The cat go the tail.  I find gecko tails all over my kitchen floor in the mornings.  I have to clean them up.   :-X

:-X :-X :-X

BLECH.

Body parts of a wild creature all over your kitchen.  :-\ :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2014, 02:54:48 AM »
will protesting that there is no solid evidence against him in this thread

while using the there is no smoke without fire argument against booty

i hope he can see the irony
She also accused you of being me when you were standing up for lulu, remember  ::)

No irony at all , this has followed her for 10 years of posting on forums, she is attacked on everyone, I was trying to point out she is not liked all over the WWW so how can she be
right when casting her index finger with no proof and zero common sense when she is disliked all over , this is not a one off it happens on all forums.

In reference to the narcing which I think you are referring to re;JNN ? Personally I don't see any proof although Ron was quick to delete the posts and poster giving names linked to her
from the ORD case, but again just words on a screen, does not make it true.

Good to see you still posting here, lots of new names.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2014, 02:56:17 AM »
Would bang both But Lobstahebrew is the better poster.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2014, 03:00:06 AM »
:-X :-X :-X

BLECH.

Body parts of a wild creature all over your kitchen.  :-\ :D
Its extra work I don't want but not much I can do about it. They share the home

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »
She also accused you of being me when you were standing up for lulu, remember  ::)

No irony at all , this has followed her for 10 years of posting on forums, she is attacked on everyone, I was trying to point out she is not liked all over the WWW so how can she be
right when casting her index finger with no proof and zero common sense when she is disliked all over , this is not a one off it happens on all forums.

In reference to the narcing which I think you are referring to re;JNN ? Personally I don't see any proof although Ron was quick to delete the posts and poster giving names linked to her
from the ORD case, but again just words on a screen, does not make it true.

Good to see you still posting here, lots of new names.

the fact that people hate her

leads me to believe a lot of the shit is made up

pardon the pun

you still seem fucked off over the whole thing

let it go brother life is too short  :)
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2014, 03:23:56 AM »
the fact that people hate her

leads me to believe a lot of the shit is made up

pardon the pun

you still seem fucked off over the whole thing

let it go brother life is too short  :)
It could well be, totally over the whole thing, I have a life off here  :)  but  when I'm being accused of doing things that are not true, that's the only thing that will get a post from me.

The bottom line of your post  , again is being directed in the wrong direction...

But thanks for your wise words  :D  :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2014, 03:31:44 AM »
Will Grant will receive a small parcel via mail from an anonymous sender. He will open it up and inside will be a bunch of Gecko tails.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »
Will Grant will receive a small parcel via mail from an anonymous sender. He will open it up and inside will be a bunch of Gecko tails.
Mr Nobody ?  ???  :D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2014, 03:38:15 AM »
Mr Nobody ?  ???  :D ;D
:o How have you been man still training ? Havent seen you around in awhile. I am not getting involved between you two fighting just sitting back listening.