Author Topic: the greatest jew dies  (Read 4069 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
the greatest jew dies
« on: January 11, 2014, 06:07:19 AM »
ariel sharon is dead
discuss
T

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: the greatest jew dies
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 06:10:38 AM »
Ron will be in mourning for days.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 06:13:17 AM »
I believe that statement is reserved for Jesus.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 06:13:41 AM »
One tough son of a bitch and a very smart man.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 07:40:09 AM »
In the excellent book "Six days of war", it documents that the hellfire that Sharon unleashed on the Egyptians was like nothing they had ever seen or prepared for. Truly a military genius.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 07:41:34 AM »
Good leader of a great nation.  :'(

CichirelloMagnet

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 07:42:04 AM »
Oppressor of an oppressor nation.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 07:43:36 AM »
In the excellent book "Six days of war", it documents that the hellfire that Sharon unleashed on the Egyptians was like nothing they had ever seen or prepared for. Truly a military genius.

Heard of the book.  I'll have to give it a read.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »
Heard of the book.  I'll have to give it a read.

Probably the only historical or non-fiction that I read in a single sitting. Made the mistake of lending it out 8 years ago...haven't seen it since  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 07:49:28 AM »
The Bulldozer. He slipped in the coma before his late emerging dove-ishness could be realized. Would have been interesting to see.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 07:50:49 AM »
Nope. Stan Lee is still alive and well...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 07:51:19 AM »
Sorry to hear of this.  God bless His people, Israel.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 07:54:37 AM »
well he was kinda dead for a while.

rip
n

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 11:01:34 AM »
Great dude who at least found mercy.
Lying in a coma for years is hard even if you're astral projecting into Hugh Hefner's villa.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »
ariel sharon is dead
discuss
phewwwwww  ::) ::) ::) ::) i thought adam sandler had died....
F

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »
phewwwwww  ::) ::) ::) ::) i thought adam sandler had died....

I was concerned that Larry David had passed.  Looks like we both dodged a bullet.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 06:47:24 PM »
This guy was a huge piece of shit advocating killing palesinian woman and children.  Bunch of jews or wanna be jews feeling sorry for this mass murdering criminal.
Both during the elections and as Prime Minister, I have repeatedly and publicly said that I support the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the State of Israel.

To our Palestinian neighbours, I assure you that we have a genuine intention to respect your right to live independently and in dignity. I have already said that Israel has no desire to continue to govern over you and control your fate.

We don't have any intention whatsoever to use military force to solve the Palestinian problem. But when it comes to terror - when it comes to terror, I believe that military - the right military steps is a very, very complicated kind of warfare, where I make every effort not to escalate the situation.

n

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
Both during the elections and as Prime Minister, I have repeatedly and publicly said that I support the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the State of Israel.

To our Palestinian neighbours, I assure you that we have a genuine intention to respect your right to live independently and in dignity. I have already said that Israel has no desire to continue to govern over you and control your fate.

We don't have any intention whatsoever to use military force to solve the Palestinian problem. But when it comes to terror - when it comes to terror, I believe that military - the right military steps is a very, very complicated kind of warfare, where I make every effort not to escalate the situation.

Palestinian State will never exist as long as there is  a State of Israel.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »

Palestinian State will never exist as long as there is  a State of Israel.
yah this is worse than the serb croat thing ;D
n

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 07:14:37 PM »
yah this is worse than the serb croat thing ;D

Nah nothing in this world can match Balkan love stories

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 07:27:10 PM »
PIP

a lot of "lions" going down lately

"

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 07:51:37 PM »
Look up his quotes from 1956.
Ariel Sharon Never Said...

I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

This quote was supposedly from an interview with Ouze Merham. There is no such person. There was never such an interview. "Ouze" is not a Hebrew name. Miriam Sobh, a journalism student at the University of Illinois and member of an Islamic extremist group, published the quote in the Illini, the university newspaper. She  apologized in April 2003.  The quote surfaced again and was debunked by the editors of the Illini in December of 2004. After perpetrating this and other hoaxes, in 2005 Sobh graduated and was working at a Chicago affiliate of NPR. Subsequently she became editor of her own publication which she founded. Appropriately, it is called "Hijabtrendz."

n

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 09:44:16 PM »
Great, great man. Only one blotch on his record and the biggest mistake he ever made was to give up Gaza in 2005. At least he once again proved that no matter how much land Israel gives, no matter they do, short of all marching into the Red Sea to their death, they will always be persecuted.

What happened to Gaza after they removed their own people from the land that they lived on for generations? A once beautiful place is now just another slum use to launch attacks against Israel.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 10:22:31 PM »
This guy was a huge piece of shit advocating killing palesinian woman and children.  Bunch of jews or wanna be jews feeling sorry for this mass murdering criminal.

Change your handle, fuckstick. You represent nothing the USA stands for.

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 10:33:10 PM »
Ariel Sharon Never Said...

I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

This quote was supposedly from an interview with Ouze Merham. There is no such person. There was never such an interview. "Ouze" is not a Hebrew name. Miriam Sobh, a journalism student at the University of Illinois and member of an Islamic extremist group, published the quote in the Illini, the university newspaper. She  apologized in April 2003.  The quote surfaced again and was debunked by the editors of the Illini in December of 2004. After perpetrating this and other hoaxes, in 2005 Sobh graduated and was working at a Chicago affiliate of NPR. Subsequently she became editor of her own publication which she founded. Appropriately, it is called "Hijabtrendz."

At that time (1956), the term "Palestinian" would have been out of context. That alone shoots holes in the theory this "interview" was real.