Author Topic: the greatest jew dies  (Read 4066 times)

AVBG

Re: the greatest jew dies
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 10:41:47 PM »
well he was kinda dead for a while.

rip

8 years in a coma! What's up with peeps not letting their former leaders die? Mandela checked out over six months prior to the date on his death cert lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 12:09:35 AM »
Change your handle, fuckstick. You represent nothing the USA stands for.

Thought the same thing from this and many of his other posts. Really shits on America and blames them for all the ills in the world.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 12:13:20 AM »
Thought the same thing from this and many of his other posts. Really shits on America and blames them for all the ills in the world.

Yeah, he's the Howard Zinn of Getbig.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 04:09:26 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 04:12:06 AM »
maybe he didnt believed in muslims

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 04:27:20 AM »
Great, great man. Only one blotch on his record and the biggest mistake he ever made was to give up Gaza in 2005. At least he once again proved that no matter how much land Israel gives, no matter they do, short of all marching into the Red Sea to their death, they will always be persecuted.

What happened to Gaza after they removed their own people from the land that they lived on for generations? A once beautiful place is not just another slum use to launch attacks against Israel.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 04:59:10 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 05:16:27 AM »
these israelies are just as horrible as the muslims

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 05:19:10 AM »
RIP
a great man.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 05:48:02 AM »
With his circumcised dick

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 05:51:21 AM »
Is ron invited for the funeral? Maybe he can bring with him an arab bodybuilder to pose next to the casket as a way of paying him a tribute

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 05:58:07 AM »

haha this is funny.

you believe this?

i dont think there was sovereign palestinian land back then.

brutal believing in a map wo the story behind it ;D
n

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »
a bunch of camels formed the country Palestine before ze jews came in

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 11:08:32 AM »
If left to the so-called Palestinians, the land now known as Israel would still be nothing more than an Islamic litter box.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 11:11:06 AM »
What's the skinny on this guy? Too many polarizing opinions.

I have a Jewish friend, said an angel died. I have a Muslim friend, said a devil died. The truth usually lies somewhere in between...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2014, 11:11:22 AM »
both species are so normal, they cut a piece of flesh from the dick of the baby.
perfectly normal people.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2014, 12:40:04 PM »
it is important to set the record straight about this man before the nauseating outpour of condolences, replete with hypocrisy and lies, that are sure to follow his death.

Ariel Sharon was an ambitious man. He was brutal, greedy, uncompromising and dishonest. He possessed an insatiable appetite for power, glory and fortune. His tendencies as a cold-blooded, merciless killer were evident from early on in his career when he commanded the Israeli army’s Unit 101 in the 1950’s. Unit 101 was an infamous commando brigade with special license to kill and terrorize Palestinians. It operated mostly in Gaza, but also in other parts of the country and beyond. Unit 101 was so brutal in its practices, and claimed so many innocent lives, that even by Israeli standards it was thought to have gone too far and the unit was eventually disbanded.

Sharon went on to be promoted to other commands in the Israeli army earning a name for himself as a promising commander and all were expecting that he would one day be the Israeli army’s top commander, or Chief of Staff. But this was one job he never got, he did better. Sharon entered politics and was nominated to be Defense Minister under Prime Minister Menachem Begin. In that capacity he lead Israel’s catastrophic invasion of Lebanon in 1982.

This invasion left countless Lebanese and Palestinians dead, wounded and displaced. Sharon was also behind the massacres that took place in September of that year in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps near Beirut, and here once again, even by Israeli standards Sharon had gone too far and was removed from office.

Though Sharon was reprimanded for his role in the Sabra and Shatila massacre, and was prevented from serving as defense minister, his political career continued nevertheless and his sphere of influence grew. As minster of Housing and Development he contributed more than any other to the racist, anti Palestinian policies and the corruption within the ministry. It is claimed that during his tenure the ministry’s budget was without limits, exceeding Israel’s entire defense budget. He used his full weight to achieve the colonization and displacement Palestinians from what used to be the West Bank.

Surely the most absurd thing ever said about Sharon, is that he was a man of peace. That he “left” Gaza and that he “gave” Gaza back to the Palestinians. That he did it for peace and in return all Israel received were rockets fired from Gaza. The Israeli disengagement from Gaza was a cynical, unilateral move. It allowed Sharon to get the Israeli settlers in Gaza out of his way, close Gaza like a prison and score a few political points with the US administration. It was a cruel move that allowed him to further suffocate the people of Gaza, people that he was determined to destroy from early on in his violent career. But the proud Palestinians would not surrender and served as a constant reminder of the blood with which his hands are stained.

One could go on and on about Sharon and his crimes. As he lay dying, perhaps within days or minutes of his final breath, we must all remember his victims, the countless dead, wounded and displaced and remind the world that this man was not a hero but a criminal.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2014, 06:50:29 PM »
Quote from: pellius on January 11, 2014, 10:44:16 PM
Great, great man. Only one blotch on his record and the biggest mistake he ever made was to give up Gaza in 2005. At least he once again proved that no matter how much land Israel gives, no matter they do, short of all marching into the Red Sea to their death, they will always be persecuted.

What happened to Gaza after they removed their own people from the land that they lived on for generations? A once beautiful place is not just another slum use to launch attacks against Israel.

I meant to write "A beautiful place is NOW just another slum use to launch attacks against Israel."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2014, 06:58:53 PM »

The amount of misinformation, brain washing and sheer ignorance of history is just breath taking. Apologies to CalvinH for another long post but people really need to be educated regarding the Middle East Conflict.

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land.  The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more.  From then on, the Romans promised it would be known as Palestine.  The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier.  It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury.  They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia  Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed - before or since - as an autonomous entity.  It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I.  The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.   

There is no language known as Palestinian.  There is no distinct Palestinian culture.  There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.  Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.  Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands.  Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs.  They want it all.  And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today.  Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness.  No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

What about Islam's holy sites?  There are none in Jerusalem.  Shocked?  You should be.  I don't expect you will ever hear the brutal truth from anyone else in the international media.  It's just not politically correct.   

I know what you're going to say: "What about the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dume of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam's third most holy sites?"  Not true.  In fact, The Koran says nothing about Jerusalem.  It mentions Mecca hundreds of times.  It mentions Medina countless times.  It never mentions Jerusalem.  With good reason.  There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam?  Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Koran, the 17th Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision, Mohammed was carried by night, "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose procinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. _"  In the seventh century, some Muslims identified  the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in  Mecca and Jerusalem.  And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets ~ myth , fantasy, wishful thinking.  Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem  back to the days of Abraham. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2014, 09:08:38 PM »
jesus died a long time ago bro
 ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2014, 09:18:58 PM »
Also brutally overweight...21st century leaders should not lack that kind of discipline...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2014, 09:20:11 PM »
I love me some Jews.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 06:26:14 AM »
yah this is worse than the serb croat thing ;D

Much like the Jews we Cro's kicked the shit out of the Serbs for ages and have asserted ourselves as the Alphas
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2014, 06:29:43 AM »

What happened to Gaza after they removed their own people from the land that they lived on for generations? A once beautiful place is now just another slum use to launch attacks against Israel.
This !!!!!! RIP Ariel Sharon!