Author Topic: Will Harris in critical condition  (Read 55451 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Will Harris in critical condition
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2014, 10:44:34 PM »
This poor bastard. Another one bites the dust. When will somebody step up?

is Chick still the "athletes' rep?"  when all's said and done, plenty of carnage on his watch.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2014, 10:54:51 PM »
Wishing Will a speedy recovery!

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2014, 11:02:53 PM »
Has anyone considered that the reason perhaps guys are also getting sick is because a great deal of the gear on the market is made from China? The Chinese are notorious for tainted pharmaceuticals and maybe the reason guys are now getting sick is due to heavy metal poisoning or some other poisoning from tainted gear?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2014, 11:03:52 PM »
Has anyone considered that the reason perhaps guys are also getting sick is because a great deal of the gear on the market is made from China? The Chinese are notorious for tainted pharmaceuticals and maybe the reason guys are now getting sick is due to heavy metal poisoning or some other poisoning from tainted gear?

No.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2014, 11:06:40 PM »
Chiroflex what do you mean?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »

I would think pros know and have access to the highest quality gear available.

AVBG

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2014, 11:14:26 PM »

IMO It's prolly got more to do with research chess and re-discovered hormones masquerading a prohormones that have been doing the damage..the common Tried and tested androgens/anabolics have been around for 60+ years without peeps dropping like flies. For example How safe must be  these "re-discovered hormones" be from IML or BSL, that are recommended to take for only 4 weeks?  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2014, 11:15:52 PM »
Chiroflex what do you mean?

I think you're "tripping over quarters to pick up pennies" as the old phrase goes.

The explanation is much more simple than worrying about some contaminated Chinese powders.

Fact: abuse of AAS + GH + Slin is creating extremely unhealthy people. The human body is not made to tolerate such size and the accompanying physiological stresses associated with the drugs and food intake.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2014, 11:16:17 PM »
The active ingredient in milk thistle is silymarin:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21466434

"In chronic liver diseases caused by oxidative stress (alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases, drug- and chemical-induced hepatic toxicity), the antioxidant medicines such as silymarin can have beneficial effect. Liver cirrhosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver and steatohepatitis are risk factors for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). Insulin resistance and oxidative stress are the major pathogenetic mechanisms leading the hepatic cell injury in these patients. The silymarin exerts membrane-stabilizing and antioxidant activity, it promotes hepatocyte regeneration; furthermore it reduces the inflammatory reaction, and inhibits the fibrogenesis in the liver. "

silymarin works, sure, but try getting your body to absorb it from milk thistle. won't happen.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2014, 11:17:44 PM »
IMO It's prolly got more to do with research chess and re-discovered hormones masquerading a prohormones that have been doing the damage..the common Tried and tested androgens/anabolics have been around for 60+ years without peeps dropping like flies. For example How safe must be  these "re-discovered hormones" be from IML or BSL, that are recommended to take for only 4 weeks?  :-\

The mega dosing of AAS are not good.....but the GH and Slin are really fucking terrible in high doses for extended periods of time. Shit will not end well. You don't just retire and that's that; these guys are creating irreparable damage to internal structures.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2014, 11:18:46 PM »
Very sad news.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2014, 11:41:03 PM »
I think you're "tripping over quarters to pick up pennies" as the old phrase goes.

The explanation is much more simple than worrying about some contaminated Chinese powders.

Fact: abuse of AAS + GH + Slin is creating extremely unhealthy people. The human body is not made to tolerate such size and the accompanying physiological stresses associated with the drugs and food intake.

Seems pretty obvious, I'd say.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2014, 11:45:02 PM »
Seems pretty obvious, I'd say.

Look at their skin, their breathing, their perspiration, how they are literally dying during their sleep because their body can't breathe (sleep apnea).....these are not healthy people.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2014, 11:50:59 PM »
Look at their skin, their breathing, their perspiration, how they are literally dying during their sleep because their body can't breathe (sleep apnea).....these are not healthy people.

Yet they still do it. Especially this guy, who they say had kidney issues before. Jesus, why?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2014, 11:57:37 PM »
I'm not at all surprised. These steroid creeps judt don't learn You do steroids, you die. 

Breaking News.!!!!!!.......
Even if you don't do Steroids You Will Die.!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2014, 12:45:53 AM »
I would think pros know and have access to the highest quality gear available.

Will Harris, DA and the likes were not known for having a lot of money. So their probability to buy fake gear is obviously larger.

On the contrary, think of guys like Dennis James who has 3 - 5 expensive cars and probably makes a lot of money selling drugs or coke etc.. he hasn't died yet. Coindidence?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2014, 12:47:28 AM »
what specifically is causing this..?

i guess test in the grams + multiple other injectables, high dose orals, high doses growth, regular slin use + party drugs/rec drugs + alcohol

what can be done to avoid this, is there a 'safe' dosage that can be used?
It takes blood tests interpreted by sports doctors to properly dose.

it seems like adding gh and slin to high dose aas causes more long term damage

the guys in the 70s and 80s used to abuse the juice just as much as today. the gh and slin is the only difference.
They had access to doctors who determined optimal dosing.

it's high bodyweight/high blood pressure.
Sports doctors would have them on blood pressure meds.

And lets not forget that a lot of the gear today's guys are using are coming from powders from China...That wasn't the case for the guys 30 years ago...
Underground Laboratories are not pharmaceutical companies with safeguards in place to detect adulterants

Ya, kinda sounds like a bad batch from a mutual supplier is suddenly knocking all these guys off.
Forensic analysis is going to be hard because, again, a lot of this stuff is from illicit sources.

IMO It's prolly got more to do with research chess and re-discovered hormones masquerading a prohormones that have been doing the damage..the common Tried and tested androgens/anabolics have been around for 60+ years without peeps dropping like flies. For example How safe must be  these "re-discovered hormones" be from IML or BSL, that are recommended to take for only 4 weeks?  :-\
Underground Labs don’t do clinical trials on "designer" steroids, do they?

It’s a synergism, both notions contribute.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2014, 12:59:21 AM »
Not one person on this forum is an authority on bodybuilding pharmaceuticals. Period. All that guesswork proves it. Side effects happen with current stacks. Go back to pre 1980 and most of the guys looked healthier.

What is sad is seeing the blind lead the blind. We can only imagine the damage inflicted by steroids, etc., over long careers. Total lunacy is accepted as the standard. Bob Chick is a stooge and has suffered side effects himself. Dialysis, heart problems, etc., and even early death awaits many of these guys.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2014, 01:16:10 AM »
Not one person on this forum is an authority on bodybuilding pharmaceuticals. Period. All that guesswork proves it. Side effects happen with current stacks. Go back to pre 1980 and most of the guys looked healthier.

What is sad is seeing the blind lead the blind. We can only imagine the damage inflicted by steroids, etc., over long careers. Total lunacy is accepted as the standard. Bob Chick is a stooge and has suffered side effects himself. Dialysis, heart problems, etc., and even early death awaits many of these guys.

dude, why don't you just fuck off and stay out of bbing drug discussion. you should really learn to shut your fucking mouth and avoid commenting on things you don't know shit about.

I swear to god, the more I see you talk, the more I want to slap you in the face like a bitch when I see you.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2014, 04:06:38 AM »

^^ Yup...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2014, 04:18:59 AM »

Bob has problems too?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2014, 04:20:25 AM »
Is will gonna be the first one of 2014?
MIRAGETROPIN

Purge_WTF

« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2014, 04:26:23 AM »
dude, why don't you just fuck off and stay out of bbing drug discussion. you should really learn to shut your fucking mouth and avoid commenting on things you don't know shit about.

I swear to god, the more I see you talk, the more I want to slap you in the face like a bitch when I see you.

He's telling the truth, though, isn't he?

Arnold and the guys from the 70's aren't dropping like flies because they used them in moderate doses, and they didn't use things like diuretics and insulin either.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »

very astute observation vince but beware...tribbing can also kill you. Stay safe my friend.

Big_Pat

• Getbig II
  • Opinions vary
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2014, 04:30:36 AM »
Synthol plays a big part here i think

DA was a synth abuser, kidneys fucked

kenneth wheeler too - kidney crapped out

many others

BUT then look at all the strongmen that die - jesse marunde, mike jenkins etc, they dont use synth but being 3-400 lbs takes its toll on the heart..

Dont see any wsm guys having kidney failure do you?

Hope Will recovers and opens a coffee shop then finds jesus