Author Topic: Will Harris in critical condition  (Read 55385 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Will Harris in critical condition
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2014, 08:39:57 AM »
It takes blood tests interpreted by sports doctors to properly dose.
They had access to doctors who determined optimal dosing.
Sports doctors would have them on blood pressure meds.
Underground Laboratories are not pharmaceutical companies with safeguards in place to detect adulterants
Forensic analysis is going to be hard because, again, a lot of this stuff is from illicit sources.
Underground Labs don’t do clinical trials on "designer" steroids, do they?
It’s a synergism, both notions contribute.  

FYI, docs didn't DETERMINE the doses for Bodybuilders back in the day.

Also, designer steroids are not these mystery substances you think they are. People get all worked up over them like there in the same category as bath salts LOL. AFAIK there's no new ones coming out; there all old drugs from old pharmaceutical books that have never been mass produced/marketed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2014, 08:40:14 AM »
Unless I missed something in this thread, i'm calling bullshit until someone with some credibility confirms it. Ron, speak on this please.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:41 AM »
Just a got a txt from a friend in Venice.

Big Will hospitalized, apparently kidney failure and liver failure.  :-\

Its gotta be the stress of modern day life.

Last night I couldn't log on to my twitter account and I swear I almost had a heart attack.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2014, 08:55:17 AM »
This thread is based on a text.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »
Its gotta be the stress of modern day life.

Last night I couldn't log on to my twitter account and I swear I almost had a heart attack.

Lmao!

dustin

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2014, 09:00:36 AM »
This thread is based on a text.

Do you think it's outlandish that a steroid abuser is hurt by abusing steroids?

I mean, it's not like it's altogether uncommon. Look at the body count for 2013. I love bodybuilding and I use juice too, but these guys are something else.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2014, 09:02:02 AM »
Unless I missed something in this thread, i'm calling bullshit until someone with some credibility confirms it. Ron, speak on this please.

You have the word of a King...
O

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »

I'll alert the media.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2014, 09:16:45 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »
Do you think it's outlandish that a steroid abuser is hurt by abusing steroids?

I mean, it's not like it's altogether uncommon. Look at the body count for 2013. I love bodybuilding and I use juice too, but these guys are something else.

Not the point. This is a rumor nothing more nothing less. As far as the body count goes, who else is to blame besides themselves? I name a few starting with the IFBB judging system. As for the one's who didn't compete, sheer narcissism was there doom.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2014, 09:39:08 AM »
Not the point. This is a rumor nothing more nothing less. As far as the body count goes, who else is to blame besides themselves? I name a few starting with the IFBB judging system. As for the one's who didn't compete, sheer narcissism was there doom.

when guys drug themselves to oblivion in order to win contests my heart goes out to them because they're doing what they have to in order to win (and probably don't know what else to do with their lives).

the guys who drug themselves into oblivion and then don't even compete are just sick in the head. same with the guys who try to stay full size post-retirement. say what you will about ronnie and how he looks now, it's a damn sight better than if he tried to stay that big.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2014, 09:47:19 AM »
When I was a teenager I thought bbing was so cool, and straight. I'm glad I now know what's really going on.

Sometimes you see guys like Lou, zane, robbie robinson, and you think for a moment juicing it's not unhealthy, then you see a bunch of unknowed tiny tits dying due to heart attacks at their 30-40s, all of them on the juice. It's not worthy, some people are lucky, some are not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2014, 10:08:26 AM »
when guys drug themselves to oblivion in order to win contests my heart goes out to them because they're doing what they have to in order to win (and probably don't know what else to do with their lives).

the guys who drug themselves into oblivion and then don't even compete are just sick in the head. same with the guys who try to stay full size post-retirement. say what you will about ronnie and how he looks now, it's a damn sight better than if he tried to stay that big.

I disagree. I blame the judges for letting it get out of hand. I don't think anyone wants to kill themselves for very little.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
I disagree. I blame the judges for letting it get out of hand. I don't think anyone wants to kill themselves for very little.

coach, you have the shittiest reading comprehension.

that is exactly what i was saying, numbnuts.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2014, 10:24:58 AM »
yah sounds very unlikely that it happened yet again.

must be another one of these very rare exceptions
n

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
coach, you have the shittiest reading comprehension.

that is exactly what i was saying, numbnuts.

Admittedly, I do sometimes. Sorry :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »
has it been confirmed?   he's very strong and pretty young, i bet he'll get healthy lifestyle going & recover.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2014, 11:04:47 AM »
I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2014, 11:11:49 AM »
Nutella killed him    :)

He's not dead. Alive and well, living in Egypt.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2014, 12:04:28 PM »
Not one person on this forum is an authority on bodybuilding pharmaceuticals. Period. All that guesswork proves it. Side effects happen with current stacks. Go back to pre 1980 and most of the guys looked healthier.

What is sad is seeing the blind lead the blind. We can only imagine the damage inflicted by steroids, etc., over long careers. Total lunacy is accepted as the standard. Bob Chick is a stooge and has suffered side effects himself. Dialysis, heart problems, etc., and even early death awaits many of these guys.

It is frightening to read some of the posts regarding folks AAS usage in this and other bodybuilding forums. I am not at all surprised that so many bodybuilders and wannabes get sick and or die. Our bodies can take just so much abuse.

Just read a post by this fellow who extracted 3 syringes of dark blood from his AAS injection site and was wondering if that meant something was amiss....HELLO!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2014, 12:18:33 PM »
It is frightening to read some of the posts regarding folks AAS usage in this and other bodybuilding forums. I am not at all surprised that so many bodybuilders and wannabes get sick and or die. Our bodies can take just so much abuse.

Just read a post by this fellow who extracted 3 syringes of dark blood from his AAS injection site and was wondering if that meant something was amiss....HELLO!

3 syringes of dark blood...that ain't shit. Try 600ml of blood and puss (so the doctor said) out of the abscess on my right glute

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2014, 12:23:46 PM »
3 syringes of dark blood...that ain't shit. Try 600ml of blood and puss (so the doctor said) out of the abscess on my right glute

yup

i once drew 80 ml of blood and puss... also right glute
had to repeat the process in the evening and got 50 ml more

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2014, 12:32:14 PM »
I still don't know what happened...I was fine one night then I got a slight fever and felt flu-ey. Then a few hours later my ass started to swell up and the pain was real bad. Went into hospital a few days later after putting it off hoping it would go away. Doc drained 30ml with a syringe and sent me home. 2 days later I'm back worse than before and they decide they're gonna cut me open.