Author Topic: Had words with a guy in the gym parking lot  (Read 3276 times)

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Had words with a guy in the gym parking lot
« on: January 12, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »
I was squatting a ton of plates and I noticed this one guy in the mirrors kept shooting bad ass looks over at me. I've seen this before. These small fries have all the expensive gym clothes the headphones and the latest pre workout drink yet they don't know what a squat is. I half smiled to myself and kept grinding out sets. I then hit the hyperextension bench and I was out the door. So I'm in the gym parking lot and I had my Camry because my F350 is in the shop getting a brake job. Anyway the guy from inside is all of a sudden coming up to me talking about how I wear NewBalance sneakers and drive a Camry so I'm a boring dude that chicks wouldn't be into.

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: Had words with a guy in the gym parking lot
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 10:20:26 AM »
Bullshit chicks love NB sneakers.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:23:55 AM »
That's funny because I was squatting a ton of plates and I noticed this one guy in the mirrors kept shooting bad ass looks over at me. I've seen this before. These small fries have all the expensive gym clothes the headphones and the latest pre workout drink yet they don't know what a squat is. I half smiled to myself and kept grinding out sets. I then hit the hyperextension bench and I was out the door. So I'm in the gym parking lot and I had my Camry because my F350 is in the shop getting a brake job. Anyway the guy from inside is all of a sudden coming up to me talking about how I wear NewBalance sneakers and drive a Camry so I'm a boring dude that chicks wouldn't be into. So I ask him which car his and he proudly points to a black 3 Series. I say man that's a cool car and walk over and pull the driver's side view mirror off. Now the little guy is having a fit yelling and screaming and turning purple. So I walk back over to him with his mirror and I say is this yours? Then I drop the mirror on the pavement and say did anyone ever tell you you've got scrawny legs? He just stood there with his jaw dropped while I got in my car and drove off.
S

Gvr

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:24:26 AM »
I wear NB and drive a 3 series....

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 10:25:40 AM »
big steve

thats three acts of outright manliness in under a week

how much were you squatting?

why didn't you tell him this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »
I don't even talk to people in the gym that weigh under 200 pounds.   They're like fruitflies to me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »
there is an epidemy of weak gimmicks lately

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »
there is an epidemy of weak gimmicks lately
This is especially sad work for a gimmick the caliber of YAGR....he must be getting old.  ;)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:38:42 AM »

3 series is bullshit I got M6, BOOM.

M6 rocks but the new 3 is pretty nice.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
I was squatting a ton of plates and I noticed this one guy in the mirrors kept shooting bad ass looks over at me. I've seen this before. These small fries have all the expensive gym clothes the headphones and the latest pre workout drink yet they don't know what a squat is. I half smiled to myself and kept grinding out sets. I then hit the hyperextension bench and I was out the door. So I'm in the gym parking lot and I had my Camry because my F350 is in the shop getting a brake job. Anyway the guy from inside is all of a sudden coming up to me talking about how I wear NewBalance sneakers and drive a Camry so I'm a boring dude that chicks wouldn't be into. So I ask him which car his and he proudly points to a black 3 Series. I say man that's a cool car and walk over and pull the driver's side view mirror off. Now the little guy is having a fit yelling and screaming and turning purple. So I walk back over to him with his mirror and I say is this yours? Then I drop the mirror on the pavement and say did anyone ever tell you you've got scrawny legs? He just stood there with his jaw dropped while I got in my car and drove off.

BigJoshua2112,

Only one Getbigger has earned the right to use the term "small fries".

And that SWOLLEN fella would piss in your ear while doing 85 lb concentration curls.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 11:09:14 AM »
BigJoshua2112,

Only one Getbigger has earned the right to use the term "small fries".

And that SWOLLEN fella would piss in your ear while doing 85 lb concentration curls.

And 100 LB kickbacks!!!!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 12:24:52 PM »
And 100 LB kickbacks!!!!!!!

And 1/8 rep chins.

Cup caking and Lolly Popping.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »
Fuck you gimmick.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »
Paying someone to put brakes on your truck, homo.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 12:32:28 PM »
big steve laying the beatdown on bullies left and right
"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »
Can someone explain to me why New Balance are bad? I just came back from a run in $154 dollar made in America New Balance running shoes. I drive a 2 year old Camry too but it's a 6 speed manual. Do I get a pass for driving a stick shift Camry?   ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 02:22:49 PM »
I don't even talk to people in the gym that weigh under 200 pounds.   They're like fruitflies to me.

including females?
K

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 02:28:20 PM »
including females?

weights before dates... weights, before, dates
S

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 02:44:25 PM »
Can someone explain to me why New Balance are bad? I just came back from a run in $154 dollar made in America New Balance running shoes. I drive a 2 year old Camry too but it's a 6 speed manual. Do I get a pass for driving a stick shift Camry?   ;D

"

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 02:50:11 PM »
I was squatting a ton of plates and I noticed this one guy in the mirrors kept shooting bad ass looks over at me. I've seen this before. These small fries have all the expensive gym clothes the headphones and the latest pre workout drink yet they don't know what a squat is. I half smiled to myself and kept grinding out sets. I then hit the hyperextension bench and I was out the door. So I'm in the gym parking lot and I had my Camry because my F350 is in the shop getting a brake job. Anyway the guy from inside is all of a sudden coming up to me talking about how I wear NewBalance sneakers and drive a Camry so I'm a boring dude that chicks wouldn't be into. So I ask him which car his and he proudly points to a black 3 Series. I say man that's a cool car and walk over and pull the driver's side view mirror off. Now the little guy is having a fit yelling and screaming and turning purple. So I walk back over to him with his mirror and I say is this yours? Then I drop the mirror on the pavement and say did anyone ever tell you you've got scrawny legs? He just stood there with his jaw dropped while I got in my car and drove off.
worst gimmick fucking ever..... listen fatsteve.  if you were half as big and scary as you claim to be no one in their right mind would approach you.   your stories are shit your gimmick is shit...   why not kill yourself and save getbig the drama of burying you under a mountain of your own shit.        youre a big peaceful guy who defends womans honor and destroyed skinney legged twinks who offend you.       lame ass gimmick     
a

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 03:23:06 PM »

He should have kicked your fatass

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 03:50:13 PM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »

Do your own brake jobs and you won't have such womenly problems
Y

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 05:10:54 PM »
How did you find picture of me?

looking good oldtimer1

"

monstermunch

• Getbig IV