Author Topic: As well as a mind reader, soviet experiment subject, Sevestase was also a ...  (Read 5198 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Sev are you implying that Cover me in Cum loves the cock...and to wit....the viscous goo stored inside the cock ?

Combine your head of hair and upper body with sevs legs, and you 2 might make a passable human  ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Speaking of this hazbin, I remember a good friend got me into it because I had many contacts. He got me an interview with the branch manager which was an asian dude who later got fired for fraud  ;D

The interview lasted 10 minutes .. "Can you get these people's money? ...I can". It's not that hard to get into. Making a lot of money is a different story. Passed that exam and voila .. It was a fun experience.

Army of Cum is a big fan of mine so I will indulge him with another one: I also taught ballroom dancing at an Arthur Murray's studio.  ;D

It is true that I could do almost anything I wanted. I played tennis, squash, basketball, competed in bodybuilding, taught tennis, personal training, brokerage, dancing, stripping, advertising .. but I would get bored and move on.

You ever stepped in da cage?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Combine your head of hair and upper body with sevs legs, and you 2 might make a passable human  ;D

Leave my legs alone god dammit...sick of this shit !!

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
It is true that I could do almost anything I wanted. I played tennis, squash, basketball, competed in bodybuilding, taught tennis, personal training, brokerage, dancing, stripping, advertising .. but I would get bored and move on.

Although there is much dispute over its actual prevalence, Sev is what is sometimes referred to in the psychological literature as a "multipotential," i.e., an extremely gifted and well-rounded individual (no homo) with talents so extraordinarily wide-ranging that it presents a problem when it's time to decide on a career (https://my.vanderbilt.edu/smpy/files/2013/02/Multipotentiality.pdf). Remember, Sev is, inter alia, a reviewed author:

can you give us some exciting excerpts from your book in English?

Here's a review from an advance copy:

The book is divided into two sections separated by a color centerfold of the author arranged like Manet's Olympia (with Goodrum as the black servant). The first part argues for "a pandemonium Tbombz" architecture of the mind; the second part builds upon the first and proceeds to enumerate several ramifications the theory has on our understanding of deep internal states, which, as the author puts it, "are always in need of a fierce ramming."   
      Basically, the author understands the mind to mainly consist of many small agents, viz. Tbombz demons, who are always conjuring multiple drafts toward intentionally steering the direction of phallic objects into unusually deep and moist areas of awareness, with the most powerful and dominant Tbombz-demon influencing human agency. The cumupshot of his research is a triumph of arseparsimony; namely, that there is limited opportunity for cognition and human consciousness without deep tissue massage. Ultimately, the author's "pandemonium Tbombz architecture" dispels the notion of a "Cartesian Theater" with a "ghost in the machine," but instead gives powerful thrust to the possibility that the mind is like an isolated truck stop bathroom with a "host in the latrine," i.e., with a lot of horny Tbombz attendants.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Sev is a man who eats many cawks.

Rough. Why so much hate Chiro???
$

Army of One

• Getbig V

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
 ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Army of One

• Getbig V
Sevs website was a roaring success, clients came from all over the world flocked to see the mind reader used by the soviets in the Cold War, unfortunately the CIA caught wind of him using his powers and shut his site down

http://sebastianivascu.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You ever stepped in da cage?
Never, during my teens I fought in kyokushin tournaments..and sparred a little.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Sev seems like a good guy. He can be a little kooky tho if you get him going.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I find it interesting how people react negatively if you break from the norm. We should encourage diversity and multilateral development because the human mind is used at less than 10% of it's potential while the top athletes use less than 10% of what the body is capable of.

bigmc

• Getbig V
i always read sevs threads

great get bigger  8)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I should start a thread with stories but I don't think getbig is ready for that  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
good on ya brother.   I spent the last 22 years stuck running my gym. although well paying, it is a ball and chain I have to babysit full time at the expense of other experiences.  I would have loved to have experienced many different careers, but sold out to the materialistic world.

If you are tired of some of those watches you own, send me a couple.  I love watches and will give them a good home.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Broker for Morgan Stanley  ::)

He worked for Morgan Stanley.  Photo to prove.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you are tired of some of those watches you own, send me a couple.  I love watches and will give them a good home.

I've given away plenty of watches.  not sure why I do that?? mostly Tag Heuer's and Fossils.