Author Topic: Alex Rodriguez stack revealed on 60 minutes: IGF-1, HGH, peptides, test & more  (Read 11389 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Alex Rodriguez suspension: MLB's evidence to be presented on 60 Minutes Sunday night

Biogenesis clinic owner Anthony Bosch and MLB COO Rob Manfred will appear during primetime to hash out details of the case against A-Rod.

The world will get a look at the details of MLB's case against Alex Rodriguez that led to his 162-game suspension Sunday night on 60 Minutes. Biogenesis "doctor" Anthony Bosch will appear with MLB's chief operating officer Rob Manfred to shine light on the details that led to the suspension, including witness testimony and uncovered text messages.

According to CBS's press release about the broadcast, Bosch's claims against Rodriguez include the following:

-He personally delivered banned substances, including testosterone, insulin-like growth factor 1 and human growth hormone to Rodriguez at least a dozen times and Rodriguez paid him $12,000 a month in cash.

-He personally injected Rodriguez because "Alex is scared of needles, so at times, he would ask me to inject."

-Rodriguez's mission was to hit 800 home runs and that the Yankee slugger asked him for what he gave MLB superstar Manny Ramirez, a former Bosch client

-Text messages obtained by 60 Minutes between him and Rodriguez indicate that at times they communicated daily about the substances the slugger took on his "protocol"

-Says Rodriguez associates intimidated him to try to prevent him from cooperating with MLB in its investigation of the Yankee third baseman.

http://www.pinstripealley.com/yankees-news/2014/1/11/5299642/alex-rodriguez-suspended-steroids-evidence-anthony-bosch-60-minutes

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes, that's all part of the plan to bring him down and make MLB/Yankees look as the victims ......

If you're a young player with many years to play you get 50 days suspension for PEDs

IF you're a veteran player breaking records and cashing in bonuses. You get destroyed.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Yes, that's all part of the plan to bring him down and make MLB/Yankees look as the victims ......

If you're a young player with many years to play you get 50 days suspension for PEDs

IF you're a veteran player breaking records and cashing in bonuses. You get destroyed.

Hi Arod.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
all that gear, but he never look jacked.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
saw this commercial during the den-sd game.

what a joke.

tom joad

• Getbig V
as a Blue Jays fan, i'm pissed with the year long suspension because now the Yanks can take a run at Tanaka (with Arod's 2014 salary off the books. )

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
as a Blue Jays fan, i'm pissed with the year long suspension because now the Yanks can take a run at Tanaka (with Arod's 2014 salary off the books. )

They were going to anyway.
Y

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Don't worry Karma will keep taking care of the Yanks. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He's pretty much an IFBB bro.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Don't worry Karma will keep taking care of the Yanks. 

Why?
Y

tom joad

• Getbig V
They were going to anyway.

the Yankees weren't gonna try to stay under the luxury tax threshold this year?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Hi Arod.

there is one thing Aroid and homolito have in common..their choice in...."women"  :-X
getbig or getgot

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
$12,000 a month to look like a natural.

l

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
$12,000 a month to look like a natural. shit

getbig or getgot

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
the Yankees weren't gonna try to stay under the luxury tax threshold this year?

They were going to try, but not at the expense of being non-competitive.   There's been talk all along that they would not stick to it, as they suffer greatly financially when they don't make the playoffs. That's why paying a few extra million per year to get a player makes complete financial sense.  I think they lose 60M in gait alone when they miss the post season.

They need Tanaka, since he projects to be a solid MLB #3 right from the get go.  They've actually HURT themselves by not using their financial advantage in the international market.  They've always had some high end talent generate from their - Matsui / El Duque, etc...and if they went all in on Darvish and Cespedes, or Chapman, they'd be in a much better place right now.
Y

lightweightbaby83,

• Getbig II
So even pro athletes take bunk gear?

tom joad

• Getbig V
So even pro athletes take bunk gear?

nowadays in MLB, if you're using PEDs then it's probably wise not to come up to the plate looking like you walked off a bodybuilding stage.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Showing obvious signs of PED use isn't wise.

EDIT: Just saw Tom's post....same thing.
Y

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
if tony is gettign 12k / month

how much is he getting to drop a dime on the client paying that?
"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Damn that UGL gear!  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
if tony is gettign 12k / month

how much is he getting to drop a dime on the client paying that?

Immunity from prosecution and no threat of prison time.
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Imagine if arod posted a pic of himself on getbig just covering the face.

Arod would get laughed out of here for looking like that despite taking all those drugs.  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Imagine if arod posted a pic of himself on getbig just covering the face.

Arod would get laughed out of here for looking like that despite taking all those drugs.  ;D

ahahahahahhahah

Hey guys, it's the off-season, just wanted to post a pic of me and my friend at the park. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
all Babe Ruth needed was beer and hot dogs.