Author Topic: GREG VALENTINO VIDEO!.......  (Read 16409 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GREG VALENTINO VIDEO!.......
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »
Hey, when are updating 240orbust.com again? I've got a Year in Review I'd like to contribute........

site is back up at www.240orbust.com

time to start having fun with the titus mess, the milos/taylor comebacks, the bob chick TV appearances, the torn ronnie tricep...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2006, 04:52:44 PM »
when he started to move.....i was actually scared
bodybuildersreality.com

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2006, 05:47:14 PM »
I couldn't believe that he even lifts...
Intensity; the measure of man

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
Well...  odd-looking though they are, Gregg's arms have a completely different (dare I say more real) look than some other known synthol freaks such as Klaus Kaak, or he who must not be named, the Übermensch from the future.

I for one believe him when he says his arms/delts are that way because of years of site injections although admittedly I'm no expert on the subject.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
My opinion probably doesn't count for much because it's not based on any degree of knowledge about how synthol or site injections work, just my own deductive reasoning, flawed as it may be.

It just seems like if Gregg was going to lie about his arms he could come up with something better, like they just got that way from juicing and training.  I mean, he admits he injected them with equipoise (I think that's what he says) thousands and thousands of times over a period of many years, so why is that so different from injecting them with synthol?

It's not like he's saying he built them through good old-fashioned hard work or anything, he admits he fcuked with them over years and years to get them like that.  That's why I don't find his story so hard to believe.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 08:50:43 PM »
"The Great Synthol Debate". Who cares?

There's lots of disgusting fluid sloshing round up there. Probably makes noises when he's walking.

Or...maybe it's muscle.. ???
In that video he's doing tricep pushdowns with 30 lb., 1-arm extensions with 25 lb.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2006, 09:01:10 PM »
Well regardless his arms look swollen and inflamed and I have to wonder if they're not painful all the time.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
he looks disgusting gros and pathetic.    why would you inject so much synthol you look like a fucking lop sided balloon waiting to explode.   Hope you dont hav too amny health issues other than your stupidity
I

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2006, 04:21:53 PM »
totally fucked up