Author Topic: Thank you Obama  (Read 1788 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Thank you Obama
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 04:48:16 AM »
Unemployment rate in MN =   4.8%.
Pure daisy picking statistic count. If you believe any of this your a moron. Types of 'jobs? are garbage and not truly sustainable for more than a brief period. And we re not even counting those who have given up.
I have a shitload of work for the next 3-4  years .
Will evaporate as soon as the next hiccup comes.
I'm making money in the stock market   DOW =16400.
If the Govs of the world are printing a 100 bill a month no shit  it is AND 0 percent interest rates?? what ya think will happen? and the paper you think is money, is worth a fraction of what you think it is.
My  property value keeps going up .
Because your realtor is telling you so? lol and we re right back to the mortgage game we were in pre meltdown??? lol

U.S. economy is in far better shape than it was in  September of 2008.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 06:35:56 AM »
The saying used to be that when the shoeshine boy started giving stock tips it was time to cash out...you guys bragging about your gains last year are signaling the same to me.

They will try and keep this up until the midterms but I think the market will correct itself when the smart money starts taking their gains. In the end we are increasing the supply of money for several reasons, one of them is to fund all the social programs that deflect the actual jobless rate. People that do business are not stupid. As an example, they are making machines to flip burgers right now in advance of any minimum wage increase. The USA job market is never coming back in a way that benefits workers...that's the secret that people with money and power already know. There will be 5-10% of people that own everything and a huge unskilled workforce in the USA - just like China. The overpopulation and speed of the global economy demands it, and it has been in the plans for a long time.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 06:45:55 AM »
The saying used to be that when the shoeshine boy started giving stock tips it was time to cash out...you guys bragging about your gains last year are signaling the same to me.

They will try and keep this up until the midterms but I think the market will correct itself when the smart money starts taking their gains. In the end we are increasing the supply of money for several reasons, one of them is to fund all the social programs that deflect the actual jobless rate. People that do business are not stupid. As an example, they are making machines to flip burgers right now in advance of any minimum wage increase. The USA job market is never coming back in a way that benefits workers...that's the secret that people with money and power already know. There will be 5-10% of people that own everything and a huge unskilled workforce in the USA - just like China. The overpopulation and speed of the global economy demands it, and it has been in the plans for a long time.

Bingo.

Bay is the only one here qualified to give Trading advice

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 10:52:25 AM »
What workforce?  I know many qualified and educated people who are willing to work but unemployed or underemployed. 20 or even 15 years ago I would agree with you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537585/More-Americans-not-working-92-million-people-workforce.html

Keep making excuses for your messiah. Dudes a moral and ethical loser.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »
Bingo.

Bay is the only one here qualified to give Trading advice

The only advice anyone should be giving is to take some off the table before it gets taken off for you, haha.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 12:33:09 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537585/More-Americans-not-working-92-million-people-workforce.html

Keep making excuses for your messiah. Dudes a moral and ethical loser.

Not really anything to do with him. The jobs disappeared before he was in office and he hasn't brought shit back.