Author Topic: Flew Lewis has left Gaspari and moved on to BSN  (Read 10113 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Flew Lewis has left Gaspari and moved on to BSN
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:50:07 PM »
Looks like this occurred over the weekend.     A new contract with a big raise with multiple years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Flew Lewis has left Gaspari and moved on to BSN
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 03:50:53 PM »
easy top 2 at the Arnold Classic this year.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »
Good for Flex. I'm hearing that Gaspari might be close to signing Shawn Rhoden.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 03:59:22 PM »
Yes

From BSN

"It's official. BSN welcomes reigning Mr. Olympia 212 Champion Flex Lewis IFBB Pro as the newest member of Team BSN."

Flex is already at a conference in Naples wearing BSN attire...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »
Yes

From BSN

"It's official. BSN welcomes reigning Mr. Olympia 212 Champion Flex Lewis IFBB Pro as the newest member of Team BSN."

how much did he signed for?  2 extra small tshirts, 4 tubs of strawberry flavored whey and some energy bars?
I

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 04:16:17 PM »
how much did he signed for?  2 extra small tshirts, 4 tubs of strawberry flavored whey and some energy bars?

Free gear, but that wasn't part of the official contract.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
Good for Flex. I'm hearing that Gaspari might be close to signing Shawn Rhoden.
He's luring him away from Ronnie?

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 04:29:19 PM »
Dude is so short he looks up to Lee Priest.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 04:33:06 PM »
Dude is so short he looks up to Lee Priest.
Looks a lot better though. Unless he breaks down and starts getting tats.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 05:14:30 PM »
They found the shortest hos available and they still tower over him.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 05:26:59 PM »
It's official guys

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:08 PM »
He's luring him away from Ronnie?

Shawn & Ronnie have already parted ways. This is from Shwan's facebook:

"Recently, I received a few emails inquiring about my Sponsorship relationship with RCSS.

As of Dec 20, 2013 RCSS and I have come to a mutual agreement to part ways.

During my time with RCSS, I had the opportunity to work, train, travel and pick the brain of one of, if not, the greatest bodybuilder to ever walked this planet. For that, I am very thankful.

Thanks to Ronnie for the opportunity and best of luck with the future growth and development of the RCSS brand."

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »
easy top 2 at the Arnold Classic this year.
Top 2, no one is close to him anymore. #1 in the 212

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 09:46:22 PM »
Oh the Horror!  The Humanity of this!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 10:10:57 PM »
From Flex, in a press release

Today marks a bittersweet day. On a mutual agreement, Gaspari Nutrition and myself decided to part ways.

Over the past 7 years I have cultivated life long relationships, friendships with staff, athletes, vendors and distributors around the world. I've seen parts of the world I thought I would never see, and I was able to grow with a company as they grew with me. I appreciate all that  Rich Gaspari has done for me and to this day, still regard him as my "Big Brother". My decision to leave Gaspari was discussed and agreed upon between both parties. With that said, I looked into my future and I was no longer the prefect fit for Gaspari.

I wish Gaspari Nutrition and their new signee Branch Warren the very best in their future endeavors and believe what was best for my career  and life was to move in a different direction. I move on with nothing but love spoken about my old teammates and my time as a Gaspari athlete.

With the need for change, great opportunities presented themselves.  I am humbled by the different companies that showed interested in me, but only one team shares my vision, my goals for success, and beliefs, and that was BSN.

In order to achieve greatness, one must take risks and make change. If I feared change, I would not be where I am today, as two-time 212lb Mr. Olympia. I say this because, in life it's about taking risks, both calculated an spontaneous.  In order to learn and grow into a better version of ones self.  I believe I will achieve what I set out for as an athlete and a businessman with BSN.

I am excited to move on to the next chapter in life, and thrilled to be with TEAM BSN, representing NEW products and standing behind a brand that is determined to FINISH FIRST.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 10:12:09 PM »
So, he's going from one bullshit company to another bullshit company.

Sounds about right.
X

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 10:17:21 PM »
Today marks a bittersweet day. On a mutual agreement, Gaspari Nutrition and myself decided to part ways.

Over the past 7 years I have cultivated life long relationships, friendships with staff, athletes, vendors and distributors around the world. I've seen parts of the world I thought I would never see, and I was able to grow with a company as they grew with me. I appreciate all that  Rich Gaspari has done for me and to this day, still regard him as my "Big Brother". My decision to leave Gaspari was discussed and agreed upon between both parties. With that said, I looked into my future and I was no longer the prefect fit for Gaspari.

I wish Gaspari Nutrition and their new signee Branch Warren the very best in their future endeavors and believe what was best for my career  and life was to move in a different direction. I move on with nothing but love spoken about my old teammates and my time as a Gaspari athlete.

With the need for change, great opportunities presented themselves.  I am humbled by the different companies that showed interested in me, but only one team shares my vision, my goals for success, and beliefs, and that was BSN.

In order to achieve greatness, one must take risks and make change. If I feared change, I would not be where I am today, as two-time 212lb Mr. Olympia. I say this because, in life it's about taking risks, both calculated an spontaneous.  In order to learn and grow into a better version of ones self.  I believe I will achieve what I set out for as an athlete and a businessman with BSN.

I am excited to move on to the next chapter in life, and thrilled to be with TEAM BSN, representing NEW products and standing behind a brand that is determined to FINISH FIRST.

What`s with all this bullshit and fancy philosophical lingo - BSN paid more than Gaspari. Period.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 02:39:48 AM »
Oh the Horror!  The Humanity of this!

^LMAO  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 02:42:52 AM »
this is like when Kobe signed his 2 year extension with the lakers for $48.5M

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 02:45:10 AM »

Over the past 7 years I have cultivated life long relationships, friendships with staff, athletes, vendors and distributors around the world. I've seen parts of the world I thought I would never see, and I was able to grow with a company as they grew with me. I appreciate all that  Rich Gaspari has done for me and to this day, still regard him as my "Big Brother". My decision to leave Gaspari was discussed and agreed upon between both parties. With that said, I looked into my future and I was no longer the prefect fit for Gaspari.

I wish Gaspari Nutrition and their new signee Branch Warren the very best in their future endeavors and believe what was best for my career  and life was to move in a different direction. I move on with nothing but love spoken about my old teammates and my time as a Gaspari athlete.

With the need for change, great opportunities presented themselves.  I am humbled by the different companies that showed interested in me, but only one team shares my vision, my goals for success, and beliefs, and that was BSN.

In order to achieve greatness, one must take risks and make change. If I feared change, I would not be where I am today, as two-time 212lb Mr. Olympia. I say this because, in life it's about taking risks, both calculated an spontaneous.  In order to learn and grow into a better version of ones self.  I believe I will achieve what I set out for as an athlete and a businessman with BSN.

Who writes this stuff? Jesus

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 05:07:48 AM »
Is this the actor that plays the dwarf king in The Hobbit?

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 05:10:17 AM »

haha oh fuck, what a trade off for gaspari

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 05:11:04 AM »
It's all anyone's talking about today at work.
Y

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 05:17:23 AM »
 I'll catch the story in the newspapers tomorrow. I've got a plane to cstch