Author Topic: I went to a nude beach today  (Read 6513 times)

Complex Carbs

I went to a nude beach today
« on: January 14, 2014, 01:11:07 AM »
There were quite few ladies there.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I went to a nude beach today
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:18:46 AM »
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 10:55:40 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:03 AM »
There were quite few ladies there.

any images of you ?, taken by vince  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 11:37:57 AM »
NICE WAVES...
when i was young i had to deliver to a nudist colony , it was early in the day: guess which of these two pics was romping by the pool??????
F

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 11:42:48 AM »
Euro and South American nude beaches ...awesome

USA ones...well, went to one in Oregon with this chick I was dating and it was horrible. Just ugly fat people everywhere. Almost all were over 50 and the man to woman ratio was easily 50:1
 :-X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »
Euro and South American nude beaches ...awesome

USA ones...well, went to one in Oregon with this chick I was dating and it was horrible. Just ugly fat people everywhere. Almost all were over 50 and the man to woman ratio was easily 50:1
 :-X

;D ;D ;D
 So, no women (or man) only beaches like in Samoa  :D
O, by the do you have 1 of those mega size bibles  :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »
when i was young i had to deliver to a nudist colony , it was early in the day: guess which of these two pics was romping by the pool??????

The only experience I've had with nudists (I've told this story before) was the first New Year's in college.

All throughout high school and early college there were several of us who hung out.  The core group was Kenny, me, Kathy, Tim and Tim.  One of the Tim's parents were throwbacks and also nudists.  My friends had all grown up with Tim (through grade school; I was the newcomer) and it was just common knowledge and no big deal.   I on the other hand, thought it very weird and really didn’t understand the whole concept.   We rarely if ever saw his parents because they were either working or “camping” for the weekend.  This made for the perfect party house.  They always had “stash” lying around too.   

One year, New Years Eve,  a bunch of us met over at Tim’s to carpool downtown (about 30 miles).  After the midnight champagne toast we decided to go to a party back in our neck of the woods.  After a slow drive back out to the boonies (it was snowing and we were no doubt drunk) and arriving at Tim's so we could each get our cars, Kathy and I had to pee.  The boys told us to just wait until we got to the other party because Tim’s parents were having a party.  Kathy and I were like “so what”, we just need to pee.  They insisted we wait or go outside, like them.  Like hell!  We begged.  We pleaded.  We said WE KNOW your parents are having a party. SO WHAT.  Finally, Kenny spelled it out for us.      Fine, everyone in the house is naked.  So what.

At that point we didn’t care we just HAD TO PEE.  Imagine our surprise when his mother and father greeted us from the top of the stairs with nothing but a cocktail and party hat.    :o  We were so shocked we couldn’t look up.  Kenny took my hand and Tim took Kathy’s while we kept our eyes covered and led us to the bathroom.  I could see fat, old, naked people everywhere!  Wouldn’t ya know it, there was a wait at the bathroom door!  Hoping to wait for an opening and escape the sobering shock we just witnessed, I barged into Tim’s bedroom only to find an orgy going on.     :o   Kathy and I grabbed each other and hightailed it out of the house and peed outside.  I don’t recall if we ever made it to the other party.

Years later, at a high school reunion, I brought this event up.  Funny how Kathy and I have vivid memories of the evening and the boys have no recollection at all.
  ::)
:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 12:04:21 PM »
The only experience I've had with nudists (I've told this story before) was the first New Year's in college.

All throughout high school and early college there were several of us who hung out.  The core group was Kenny, me, Kathy, Tim and Tim.  One of the Tim's parents were throwbacks and also nudists.  My friends had all grown up with Tim (through grade school; I was the newcomer) and it was just common knowledge and no big deal.   I on the other hand, thought it very weird and really didn’t understand the whole concept.   We rarely if ever saw his parents because they were either working or “camping” for the weekend.  This made for the perfect party house.  They always had “stash” lying around too.   

One year, New Years Eve,  a bunch of us met over at Tim’s to carpool downtown (about 30 miles).  After the midnight champagne toast we decided to go to a party back in our neck of the woods.  After a slow drive back out to the boonies (it was snowing and we were no doubt drunk) and arriving at Tim's so we could each get our cars, Kathy and I had to pee.  The boys told us to just wait until we got to the other party because Tim’s parents were having a party.  Kathy and I were like “so what”, we just need to pee.  They insisted we wait or go outside, like them.  Like hell!  We begged.  We pleaded.  We said WE KNOW your parents are having a party. SO WHAT.  Finally, Kenny spelled it out for us.      Fine, everyone in the house is naked.  So what.

At that point we didn’t care we just HAD TO PEE.  Imagine our surprise when his mother and father greeted us from the top of the stairs with nothing but a cocktail and party hat.    :o  We were so shocked we couldn’t look up.  Kenny took my hand and Tim took Kathy’s while we kept our eyes covered and led us to the bathroom.  I could see fat, old, naked people everywhere!  Wouldn’t ya know it, there was a wait at the bathroom door!  Hoping to wait for an opening and escape the sobering shock we just witnessed, I barged into Tim’s bedroom only to find an orgy going on.     :o   Kathy and I grabbed each other and hightailed it out of the house and peed outside.  I don’t recall if we ever made it to the other party.

Years later, at a high school reunion, I brought this event up.  Funny how Kathy and I have vivid memories of the evening and the boys have no recollection at all.
  ::)
Sounds good, however terrifying for a young girl I bet.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 12:04:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D
 So, no women (or man) only beaches like in Samoa  :D
O, by the do you have 1 of those mega size bibles  :D

Beach fronts in Samoa are owned by the Village and if you are not from the village you must ask permission to use it. But to answer your question, there are no nude beaches in Samoa.

I don't but both of my Grandmothers do (Samoan and Irish both Catholic)  ;D .    I think every Catholic family has a "Family Bible" that was heavy enough to slap you with and not leave bruises  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 12:13:41 PM »
Beach fronts in Samoa are owned by the Village and if you are not from the village you must ask permission to use it. But to answer your question, there are no nude beaches in Samoa.

I don't but both of my Grandmothers do (Samoan and Irish both Catholic)  ;D .    I think every Catholic family has a "Family Bible" that was heavy enough to slap you with and not leave bruises  ;D

Visited Samoa & have Samoan buddies, o man those Sunday bibles ( ;D) 1 Samon Bible + Tala (coin) = Olympic weightlifting record  ;D
OBW, do U like Kava  :D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Visited Samoa & have Samoan buddies, o man those Sunday bibles ( ;D) 1 Samon Bible + Tala (coin) = Olympic weightlifting record  ;D
OBW, do U like Kava  :D

Tala so that means your buddies are Western Samoan, I'm American Samoan. Same language and culture just different government rule.

Kava isn't really a thing anymore..its really old school. We have weed now  ;D

It is ok when getting tattooed heavily (it was great, gecko started talking to me like a fucking Geico commercial and shit) or stream fishing (pour it up stream and it paralyzes the crawfish / fish who then float down into the waiting net) but mainly it was used back in the day for menstrual cramps.  :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
Tala so that means your buddies are Western Samoan, I'm American Samoan. Same language and culture just different government rule.

Kava isn't really a thing anymore..its really old school. We have weed now  ;D

It is ok when getting tattooed heavily (it was great, gecko started talking to me like a fucking Geico commercial and shit) or stream fishing (pour it up stream and it paralyzes the crawfish / fish who then float down into the waiting net) but mainly it was used back in the day for menstrual cramps.  :-\

Real Polynesian tattooing, o man  :P
I knew Samoan bunch who starts Kava drinking on Friday afternoon & end on Sunday night  ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 01:37:11 PM »
Yeah I had my armband (kaulima) done and my shoulder. Old school tap..took 2 days...it sucked.

Weird they drink Kava ..really hard to get, hard to prepare correctly and it literally taste like muddy water. That is until your mouth goes numb. I think they are bullshitting you because if you drink more than 20oz (depending on strength) it has a HORRIBLE laxative effect :-X

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 03:09:37 PM »

NICE WAVES...

Looks like Vince Basile`s weight loss is going alright

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 03:36:55 PM »