Author Topic: Future Cop Says Protesters Should be Exterminated in “Gas Chambers”  (Read 867 times)

agenda21nwo

According to CopBlock, the threats were made by Darren Redding, a former U.S. Marine who claims to be a current cadet in training with the Washoe County Sheriff’s Department. Redding’s Facebook page has now been deleted, but the messages sent to CopBlock appear at the end of this article.

“If I had my way, there would be another holocaust with camps and gas chambers full of fucking cu.nt scabs like you, I hope you die,” stated Redding, adding, “I hope some cop beats your ass next time you’re “protesting” or filming them or whatever. In fact I’m about to start the training academy for the washoe county sheriffs dept in reno, Nevada and I can’t wait to deal with punk ass bitches like you. I would beat your fucking ass just for the sheer joy of it.”

http://earththreats.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/future-cop-says-protesters-should-be-exterminated-in-gas-chambers/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Future Cop Says Protesters Should be Exterminated in “Gas Chambers”
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:46:03 AM »
It appears that this officer wants to uphold the law while denying citizens their right to protest. :-\ :-\
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 03:22:14 AM »
That is one confused and ignorant young man. Let's give him a badge and a gun, stat!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:17 AM »
That mentality is the reason why every time I go on youtube I see another video titled "police brutality 8 cops taser and beat 1 woman".

Tons of pussy cops now.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 03:51:07 AM »
That mentality is the reason why every time I go on youtube I see another video titled "police brutality 8 cops taser and beat 1 woman".

Tons of pussy cops now.

I've come to the conclusion that the reason so much shit goes on these days is that we have not had a mass war for too long. There used to be a war every 20-30 years which thinned out the cannon fodder. WW1 and WW2 were the last.    Nowadays the surplus youth live on instead of being the soldier ants of their generation hence the scumbags looking to wear other types of uniform and carrying guns against civilians instead of fighting the Germans like their ancestors did..   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 03:55:24 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that the reason so much shit goes on these days is that we have not had a mass war for too long. There used to be a war every 20-30 years which thinned out the cannon fodder. WW1 and WW2 were the last.    Nowadays the surplus youth live on instead of being the soldier ants of their generation hence the scumbags looking to wear other types of uniform and carrying guns against civilians instead of fighting the Germans like their ancestors did..   

yes a mass genocide is just the answer to all our problems  ::)

T

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »
According to CopBlock, the threats were made by Darren Redding, a former U.S. Marine who claims to be a current cadet in training with the Washoe County Sheriff’s Department. Redding’s Facebook page has now been deleted, but the messages sent to CopBlock appear at the end of this article.

“If I had my way, there would be another holocaust with camps and gas chambers full of fucking cu.nt scabs like you, I hope you die,” stated Redding, adding, “I hope some cop beats your ass next time you’re “protesting” or filming them or whatever. In fact I’m about to start the training academy for the washoe county sheriffs dept in reno, Nevada and I can’t wait to deal with punk ass bitches like you. I would beat your fucking ass just for the sheer joy of it.”

http://earththreats.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/future-cop-says-protesters-should-be-exterminated-in-gas-chambers/

The funny thing is, is this dumb fuck merely made public the mindset of MANY cops.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 03:55:37 AM »
Peace Officer Of Peace

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 05:36:04 AM »
I bet if this fagg0t had to put his life in danger to stop a real crim he would piss in his panties.  Seems a lot of cops are only aggressive towards peaceful citizens, but can't be found when a real bad guy is around.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 05:52:01 AM »
Retired cop accused of fatally shooting man for texting in Florida movie theater

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/13/2-shot-man-in-custody-after-florida-theater-shooting/

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 06:46:37 AM »
AS a society, we really need to start holding police to the same standards everyone else is held to.  If this actually happened, a lot of POLICE would suddenly become FELONS.  If we don't do this it will only keep getting worse.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 06:48:25 AM »
I see many paid leaves in this guy's future.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 06:49:38 AM »
I see many paid leaves in this guy's future.

LOL - and that is the problem.  Paid to take a holiday - that's their punishment.