Author Topic: Lots of fake tren  (Read 9515 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Lots of fake tren
« on: January 14, 2014, 09:12:34 AM »
What's up guys, been dealing with a lot of fKe tren as of late and wanting to know the general kick in time for tren?  I usually get sweats, insomnia, cough upon inject, and hardness/ vascularity quickly within a few days.  But the last 3-4 types of tren I've tried have done nothing. 

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Lots of fake tren
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
Since the Negma Parabolan there's been a lot of fakes.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 10:06:52 AM »
Tren A i feel within a few days to 1 week.

Tren E typically takes a week or two.

Depends on the dose, but that's about right.

8)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »
That's what I figured as well. I can tell quickly if my gear is fake or real especially because I run short esters mostly.  Looks like I got fucked.  O well I never spend what I can't afford to lose.  Part of the game

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 10:58:37 AM »
That's what I figured as well. I can tell quickly if my gear is fake or real especially because I run short esters mostly.  Looks like I got fucked.  O well I never spend what I can't afford to lose.  Part of the game

I've had a few instances where i thought my gear was bunk and like 3 weeks into the cycle it hit me pretty hard.  That's why i always run my gear for at least 3-4 weeks if it's a new lab to see how i react to it.  Sometimes i think your body can react in different ways depending on other factors going on in your life.  I remember running Tren A a few years ago and i had been on 150mg EOD for two weeks, thought it was bunk.  Then one day i'm in the gym and shit got real, i was strong as an ox and had veins going crazy.  From that day on it was full blast and it ended up being a great cycle.

Just my .02

8)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 12:03:49 PM »
Than my first though if that happened would be that's it's tren e, not tren ace.  Nonetheless I'm going to stay on it just in case. 2 weeks should be plenty of time to tell.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 12:06:01 PM »
you often have deca in tren, i seen lab results saying this more than once.

or nothing at all.

have it tested then you know for sure.

what you "feel" could be any other steroid
n

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 12:12:33 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me.  Regardless I've felt real tren and know the tell tale sides I get.  Not like it matters because I'm not getting gains or sides of any kind

dustin

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 02:31:16 PM »
When I first hop on I do ED injections and after a couple of days you start noticing it right away. Traps get a little higher, shoulders get more capped and intercostals and abdominal outline gets sharper each morning.

If you don't feel something after a week you're probably getting fakes or are too fat to notice anything. Neither of which are good. Only heard of the fake Negmas and some underdosed Canadian stuff, but not all together fakes. Fucking pieces of shit scammers.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »
Exactly Dustin!!! You know you're on tren within days.  Maybe not full blown but like you described: fullness around should caps, tighter, fuller before even walking into the gym.  Subtle but obvious signs.  No fucking way you have to wait 2-4 weeks lol.  I'm on day 3 and nothing so I'm betting it's fake at 75mg/ed

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 08:02:47 PM »
I use to love tren by jinan.. It was consistently potent and would feel it kick in within 5 days

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 08:17:09 PM »
Exactly Dustin!!! You know you're on tren within days.  Maybe not full blown but like you described: fullness around should caps, tighter, fuller before even walking into the gym.  Subtle but obvious signs.  No fucking way you have to wait 2-4 weeks lol.  I'm on day 3 and nothing so I'm betting it's fake at 75mg/ed
i dont know,man.

say you run nothing or bit test and then add other coumpound to it, yah will feel something, but dont knwo how itd be possible to be sure what compound it is.

add mast to test and gnna feel similiar.

n

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 09:17:05 AM »
What you're saying is irrelevant bro, because I'm not feeling ANYTHING.  Maybe I didn't make that clear.

If it was another drug I'd at least be feeling whatever it is.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 10:04:12 AM »
What you're saying is irrelevant bro, because I'm not feeling ANYTHING.  Maybe I didn't make that clear.

If it was another drug I'd at least be feeling whatever it is.

Give it a few more days! Christ man you said it's only been 3 days.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 06:42:33 PM »

Give it a few more days! Christ man you said it's only been 3 days.

ya 3 days means nothing, maybe since you are expecting sides you maybe over looking them, if not maybe they are not as pronounced yet, 1 week is the for sure way to know. I usually know with a day or 2 but I have had a case where I don't feel it and then a few days later it hits hard.

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 07:13:47 AM »
You should feel legit tren within 3 to 5 days.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 09:22:26 AM »
Three days max for results to kick in if doing e.d. good pumps to begin with.
Vasularity takes time. If not already low bf.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 03:31:17 AM »
anything yet beast19 ?

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 02:46:58 PM »
No it's shit.  Been 5 days, no fullness pumps, sweats, increase body temp, etc.  I'm going back to homebrew ring, these ugls are a fucking joke.  Can make spot on tren for half the price

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 09:17:17 PM »
I also notice tren working in 2-3 days.  Even with regards to sleep and my dreams.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 04:11:40 AM »
I also notice tren working in 2-3 days.  Even with regards to sleep and my dreams.

every time i inject tren i get fucked up dreams that night. doesnt matter if its E or A, doesnt matter if the inject was only 100mg or 250mg.
inject tren = fucked up dreams instantly

best way to tell if legit for me.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »
every time i inject tren i get fucked up dreams that night. doesnt matter if its E or A, doesnt matter if the inject was only 100mg or 250mg.
inject tren = fucked up dreams instantly

best way to tell if legit for me.

lololo

;D
$

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 01:56:01 AM »
Since the Negma Parabolan there's been a lot of fakes.

Negma has been dead for years! So your saying there has not been any real Tren for that long? I call bullshit. Negma might of been real pharmaceutical grade Tren Hex and better then all the UGL Tren but that does not mean some sources don't have real Tren available. I have not seen or heard of any fake tren floating around.maybe underdosed or made with loq quality raws but not totally bunk.