Author Topic: Stayin on......6 months then off or continue?  (Read 3177 times)

jixxxer

• Getbig II
Stayin on......6 months then off or continue?
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:26:14 AM »
So Im 40, naturally, my test levels were always normal to high.......but I love being on (cycle); Im about to start again, just some Test and Eq, wld like to go 6 months, maybe 500cc/week for 3 months, then 250cc for 3 months and see from there. If i want to come off for whatever reason, is 6 months a long time to be on? R maybe shld i just stay on for good, which is kinda a pain in the ass i wld think, plus wld have to always be sure to have some test on hand. Opinions plz.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Stayin on......6 months then off or continue?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:04:11 PM »
your choice brother.

if yu dont mind losing it all, go off.

will regain all very quick later on.

just dont stay on too much mgs all the time.

if you go off you lose it all.all,lol, everyting.

which,in a way can feel like a relief, im not joking.

n

jixxxer

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:11:16 PM »
So i guess your saying stay on! lol............that means if i live to be 75; I'll have to pin 1820 times at once a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 04:44:38 PM »
I came off everything twice after being on for 6 and 8 months and stayed clean for approx same amount of time with no real issues. I was a bit emotional first few weeks but ok after that. Although I was roughly 19/20 years old each time.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
So i guess your saying stay on! lol............that means if i live to be 75; I'll have to pin 1820 times at once a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might not live to 75 if you stay on lol... What are your test levels now? If your really don't want to come off do your cycles and then cruise at a TRT dose year Around

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
if always on, you will be long in coffing watching its ceiling before hitting 75 ;D
n

Valiant

• Getbig II
  • You are not alone
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 01:02:31 AM »
Why come off?  That is what you guys all need to ask yourself. What is the purpose of coming off.  What is your reason for wanting natural testosterone levels not enhanced ones.  Do you want to have children?  Are you going to be AAS tested by someone? Are you getting too much heat from the old lady/parents/whoever? WHY? If you do not have a good reason to come off, why put yourself through PCT just to cycle again? Sense it makes one.

As far as staying on for six months, I sure hope you plan on mixing up your compounds and total mg levels.  If you want to stay on indefinately please understsand what blasting and cruising is and why it is the correct approach for long term continuous AAS use.

et's be clear about the purpose of the blast/cruise approach. During the blast, most gains come in the first 5-7 weeks. After that gains slow significantly unless the dose in increase A LOT (like going from 800mg to 2500mg). That slow down in gains is because the body has many feedback mechanisms that try to maintain homeostasis (the current status). You can make changes to your body but at some point the body says "this is not normal, enough of that."

The purpose of the cruise is to allow those negative feedback mechanisms to ramp down so that the body stops fighting any additional growth. Most of that is accomplished by lowering the dose of AAS. It can also help to take a week off of training. During a cruise you still take enough AAS (probably just test) that recovery of natural test production will NOT take place, so forget about that idea. Some people believe that drugs like anavar, proviron, or low dose dbol allow recovery of natural test production but I am skeptical about that. Don't count on it.

The dose during the cruise should be enough to enable you to hang on to most of your gains while allowing the negative feedback mechanisms to reset to allow for another growth spurt when doses are raised again. For many people, 200-300mg of test WK should work well for that. It also depends a little bit on the blasting dose. Someone who blasts on 500-1000mg total AAS, should cruise on 200mg. But someone who blasts on 2000-4000mg WK can probably cruise on 400-500mg.

In the end it all comes down to experimenting with your body and finding out what works for YOU. No advice anyone can give you can substitute for experimenting and carefully observing how your body responds. There is no "optimal" cruise dose that applies to everyone the same but the number I mentioned above is a good starting point for your own experimentation.

If you ARE going to try substances other than test I suggest really monitoring the total mg for blast compared to the total mg for cruise. There will be a particular ratio that works for you and may allow combining test with proviron or something else as long as the ratio is correct.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 02:23:00 AM »
Why come off?  That is what you guys all need to ask yourself. What is the purpose of coming off.  What is your reason for wanting natural testosterone levels not enhanced ones.  Do you want to have children?  Are you going to be AAS tested by someone? Are you getting too much heat from the old lady/parents/whoever? WHY? If you do not have a good reason to come off, why put yourself through PCT just to cycle again? Sense it makes one.

As far as staying on for six months, I sure hope you plan on mixing up your compounds and total mg levels.  If you want to stay on indefinately please understsand what blasting and cruising is and why it is the correct approach for long term continuous AAS use.

et's be clear about the purpose of the blast/cruise approach. During the blast, most gains come in the first 5-7 weeks. After that gains slow significantly unless the dose in increase A LOT (like going from 800mg to 2500mg). That slow down in gains is because the body has many feedback mechanisms that try to maintain homeostasis (the current status). You can make changes to your body but at some point the body says "this is not normal, enough of that."

The purpose of the cruise is to allow those negative feedback mechanisms to ramp down so that the body stops fighting any additional growth. Most of that is accomplished by lowering the dose of AAS. It can also help to take a week off of training. During a cruise you still take enough AAS (probably just test) that recovery of natural test production will NOT take place, so forget about that idea. Some people believe that drugs like anavar, proviron, or low dose dbol allow recovery of natural test production but I am skeptical about that. Don't count on it.

The dose during the cruise should be enough to enable you to hang on to most of your gains while allowing the negative feedback mechanisms to reset to allow for another growth spurt when doses are raised again. For many people, 200-300mg of test WK should work well for that. It also depends a little bit on the blasting dose. Someone who blasts on 500-1000mg total AAS, should cruise on 200mg. But someone who blasts on 2000-4000mg WK can probably cruise on 400-500mg.

In the end it all comes down to experimenting with your body and finding out what works for YOU. No advice anyone can give you can substitute for experimenting and carefully observing how your body responds. There is no "optimal" cruise dose that applies to everyone the same but the number I mentioned above is a good starting point for your own experimentation.

If you ARE going to try substances other than test I suggest really monitoring the total mg for blast compared to the total mg for cruise. There will be a particular ratio that works for you and may allow combining test with proviron or something else as long as the ratio is correct.

Assuming an 8 week blast with long esters front loaded (double dose first week), how long should the cruise time be?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 03:20:00 AM »

Valiant serious question.

What if you are like 35 years old and you don't know if you want kids yet or not, but you don't want to totally rule it out.

In that situation what the longest time you think you can cycle for without fucking things up too much, is it time on = time off?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 05:40:18 AM »

What if you are like 35 years old and you don't know if you want kids yet or not, but you don't want to totally rule it out.

In that situation what the longest time you think you can cycle for without fucking things up too much, is it time on = time off?

I would freeze some sperm if that was a concern.

No one can guarantee anything that will happen to your own body, I don't know why you guys even bother to ask.

As for the op, if you've recovered well in the past after cycling I would expect the same....but sometimes things do change as we get older. Personally, I would go ahead as planned and worry about tomorrow when and if it gets here.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »
You should definitely tale time off. Body get used to drugs. You need to shock it for optimal results.
$

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 12:50:32 AM »
I would personally say try to keep your cycles around 3 to 4 months long. And go off don't go on TRT. I would personally love to never have to deal with PCT. But also at the same time their is health risk's associated with it. Working out and getting in amazing shape with the help of steroids is definitely a amazing feeling. But going on TRT definitely turns working out and steroids into something you are forced to do and it can take away some of the joy of the sport. Basically I just look at it like is increasing all the health risks associated with steroids by going on TRT really worth it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 02:35:52 AM »
Once i get on i will not ever come off. Will just cruise at 250mg for life.
Life with low natural test sucks

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 02:45:16 AM »
You have serious body image issues. Actually all the people here have.
$

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 02:47:33 AM »
You have serious body image issues. Actually all the people here have.

its more for the quality of life than the looks. Believe me low naturall test is no fun.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 04:58:54 AM »

I think that amount may put most people well above the high normal range. Its easy to say you'll be on 250mg a week forever now, but at some point the side effects may start outweighing the benefits. There's a reason why our bodies naturally decline in testosterone, messing around with it is likely to cause all sorts of problems to your prostate, heart, liver, lipids etc.

Are you on trt now?

Btw I came off after being on for 2 years, so my test levels should be near zero and I feel perfectly fine. Starting to look like crap but that's another issue.  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 05:30:01 AM »
I think that amount may put most people well above the high normal range. Its easy to say you'll be on 250mg a week forever now, but at some point the side effects may start outweighing the benefits. There's a reason why our bodies naturally decline in testosterone, messing around with it is likely to cause all sorts of problems to your prostate, heart, liver, lipids etc.

Are you on trt now?

Btw I came off after being on for 2 years, so my test levels should be near zero and I feel perfectly fine. Starting to look like crap but that's another issue.  ;D

not yet on trt, going the self administration route and am just waiting on getting the test cyp before starting (was supposed to get it last weekend but got let down).
Maybe not at 250 for life but i know i never want the low test syptoms ever again, i feel like a bitch and a shadow of my former self.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 05:51:20 AM »
not yet on trt, going the self administration route and am just waiting on getting the test cyp before starting (was supposed to get it last weekend but got let down).
Maybe not at 250 for life but i know i never want the low test syptoms ever again, i feel like a bitch and a shadow of my former self.

Yeah this stuff is great but I wonder how the body reacts to it as we get older.

There's a few older guys here like primemuscle who are on trt....I'd like to hear his experiences with it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 05:55:31 AM »
Yeah this stuff is great but I wonder how the body reacts to it as we get older.

There's a few older guys here like primemuscle who are on trt....I'd like to hear his experiences with it.

I am an older guy who never used AAS and am planning on doing my own TRT. I know a few that are on and like it fine. Most find that it doesn't always help with every damn thing that was wrong as you get older, but it does help. Some get more wood, some less. Some sleep better, some worse. Most of them aren't concerned or aren't informed about the longer term implications.

Curious, why did you decide to come off? Lifestyle change, or just a temp off?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 06:19:14 AM »
I am an older guy who never used AAS and am planning on doing my own TRT. I know a few that are on and like it fine. Most find that it doesn't always help with every damn thing that was wrong as you get older, but it does help. Some get more wood, some less. Some sleep better, some worse. Most of them aren't concerned or aren't informed about the longer term implications.

Curious, why did you decide to come off? Lifestyle change, or just a temp off?

Funny I didn't feel any increase in libido or better sleep either. Best thing about its it effects for me were in the gym.

And its a little stupid why I came off but I decided I wanted to stop being so vain. I have to know that I'm confident without the gear and the gym...regardless of what I look like. I've stopped eating so much protein and have even tried to stay away from the gym but that has been really hard.

Coming off can be a mind fuck but if you wanna know yourself you have to put yourself in these situations. You don't grow as a person by being awesome all the time.  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2014, 06:43:59 AM »
Funny I didn't feel any increase in libido or better sleep either. Best thing about its it effects for me were in the gym.

And its a little stupid why I came off but I decided I wanted to stop being so vain. I have to know that I'm confident without the gear and the gym...regardless of what I look like. I've stopped eating so much protein and have even tried to stay away from the gym but that has been really hard.

Coming off can be a mind fuck but if you wanna know yourself you have to put yourself in these situations. You don't grow as a person by being awesome all the time.  ;D

It's possible to not be vain and look good too. I am not sure of the overall value of letting one's health and looks slide, but if it's a "voyage of discovery", Godspeed.

We will welcome you back to the Iron Church in a few months. You can tell us how it went.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2014, 07:09:25 AM »
It's possible to not be vain and look good too. I am not sure of the overall value of letting one's health and looks slide, but if it's a "voyage of discovery", Godspeed.

We will welcome you back to the Iron Church in a few months. You can tell us how it went.

Thanks for the good post.

I guess what I'm doing its just trying to find a good balance...

Haven't got bloods yet but I'm actually feeling a lot healthier now just training 2 x week, jumping rope, and eating a lot less protein. Oh and I'm still showering  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »
Thanks for the good post.

I guess what I'm doing its just trying to find a good balance...

Haven't got bloods yet but I'm actually feeling a lot healthier now just training 2 x week, jumping rope, and eating a lot less protein. Oh and I'm still showering  ;D

It was a struggle, but I was able to get myself down to 4x/week for working out. Feel a lot less beat up.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 07:34:41 AM »
It was a struggle, but I was able to get myself down to 4x/week for working out. Feel a lot less beat up.

When and if you get on you'll get away with more cheats and training more...or less.

I've always had the "anything worth doing is worth overdoing" mentality....bbing is a great outlet for that but better to overdo the training and diet than the drugs.

Drugs are great and I'm all for them but better to use them smart and tbh with you it feels good to know that you can live without them.

Valiant

• Getbig II
  • You are not alone
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »

I would freeze sperm as suggested. If you are hell bent on maintaining some natural fertility I would cycle for ten weeks twice a year and do PCT after each cycle. I would also use HCG 250iu 2x per week ON cycle.  When the big get preggers day comes get a sperm test. If its low you do an HMG and HCG blast and a nasty clomid run - that usually improves the count to succesfull levels.

35 and not sure? You're pretty sure.