Author Topic: anyone hook me up with a job in Los Angeles?  (Read 10120 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: anyone hook me up with a job in Los Angeles?
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 01:44:47 AM »
What level jobs?
Analyst positions?
I'll give you one example .. I played tennis on the professional tour and taught as head tennis pro at several high profile country clubs .. with that alone I can find a job teaching anytime anywhere ..

If I move somewhere I don't get a job but set up my own business. I was just listing an option. The "economy" never affects those who have skill and will .. I have not been "employed" since I was 22 and taught tennis while opening my own tennis store simultaneously plus a stringing bussiness (I guess it was part of the store).

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:35 AM »
How would a gimp teach tennis  ???
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2014, 01:52:20 AM »
How would a gimp teach tennis  ???
teaching and playing at a high level are two different things my friend.. I can play even like this no problem ..I actually am planning on playing comeptitively this summer for the fun of it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 01:53:09 AM »
teaching and playing at a high level are two different things my friend.. I can play even like this no problem ..I actually am planning on playing comeptitively this summer for the fun of it.

Good luck brother. I hope you recover soon.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:31 AM »
haha this sounds pretty much like my cv ;D ;D

Better move to Aussie, join the Norforce (Army Reserve) be Nackaroo you'll get Steyer F88 rifle, do fuck all just wonder around
with blacks who cant read/speak English & get paid.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 03:00:03 AM »
How much do personal trainers makkea in LA average?

independent, good trainers (usually in private or 'semi-private' studios) can pull $100-150/hour.

if flint is lucky enough to have a manager overlook his compulsive lies and assbergers, he'll make $12 per hour at 24hr fitness or $20 per hour at LAFitness, but he won't be working or getting paid 8hours per day. he'll likely only have 3-4 clients per day.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 04:31:25 AM »
Better move to Aussie, join the Norforce (Army Reserve) be Nackaroo you'll get Steyer F88 rifle, do fuck all just wonder around

we have it so much better then the americans. poverty is normal there.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 04:36:48 AM »
No this trade any more in Australia (?), 99.9% Abos in Northern Territory walk around barefooted  ;D

ha this was good ;D

the was 1 shoeshiner though i think in london airports who made it to millionaire.

its not allowed here, but i seen it on london airports,showshiners polishing the shoes of bankers in suits, was a very weird sight for me.

who knows, do they take foreigners? :D
n

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 05:11:10 AM »
try and get a PT qualification then should be able to get a job in a gym quite easily , then could try and build up own PT business , can make some good money and something you will have an interest in,  and should also throw up a good number of hotties to bang along the way.

if i was starting out at your age is the line of work i would probably go into it.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 05:46:46 AM »
Do you have a highschool diploma or GED?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2014, 05:56:41 AM »
Open your own business...pawn shop

Work non stop until you have wealth true wealth (passive income of 20k per month)

Forget women until business is successful

Or be another mouth breather proletariat serf that thinks muscle bellies size is the be all

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2014, 07:35:55 AM »
i'll answer this...

he'll fail as a trainer because of his lack of social skills. well, that, and a complete lack of business-sense. ideally, his best bet would be to get hired at a 24hr fitness. but even then, his personality-defects would make for a poor interview. if he's lucky, he'll get hired as front desk for the night shift, 10pm-6am.

and, most if not all clubs/bars require bouncers and doormen to have guard-cards.

do you notice how I just ignore your posts 99% of the time? I know your new to getbig but you can only own somebody when the insults you throw out have some weight behind it.

1. as for the no friends comment ...being a big muscular guy at 21 living in a college town,   it's impossible to not have a ton of people wanting to be your friend. ask any guy on this site with an above average build, they will all tell you the same thing. Everyone wants to talk to you....  So much so to the point where it's obnoxious and you just want to be left alone. truth be told... I turn down more parties in one weekend then you turn down in a year.
However looking back....if I could go back in time I would of redirected the energy I spent chasing women to spending more time with my friends.

2. flaws off the top of my heads.....biggest flaw is the way I treat people/talk to people at times.....talking down to  women without realizing it. When your on the boards since your 16 years old, and all you hear about is how women are worthless whores who have taken 9 cocks up the ass ....and will swallow and come home and kiss you the next day....it might start to show up in your demeanor.
I would also throw "lazy" in that second paragraph somewhere, but it wouldn't be fair to myself as I've busted my ass the past year.

done with you......better things to do with my time then get  into an argument with a guy who's  bitter and mad at the world because he was dealt a hand of shit genetics.  
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2014, 08:45:33 AM »
What type of work are u looking for? What are your qualifications? This thread is useless without some context.

right now? anything.

I've worked as a  waiter, roofer, and about every manual labor job you can think of.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2014, 09:15:22 AM »
right now? anything.

I've worked as a  waiter, roofer, and about every manual labor job you can think of.

what about door security at a night club
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2014, 09:38:04 AM »
what about door security at a night club

What about a toilet cleaning job along with Big Mac (meal) at Eclipse Toilet Cleaning Services :D

The pussy that runs away from a PM conversation  :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
Shouldn't you first ensure local drug connections before looking for employment? Keep it real. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2014, 09:43:40 AM »
what irritates me is that i am actually offering him actual jobs

and i dont even get any feedback

is this guy forreal?

i give what he asks and he just disregards it completely

what the fuck bro? i been in your position, young punk good for nothing under achiever

but you can however still make it

all you gotta do is get your foot in the door of a large company and prove yourself to be better than any of your colleagues, in time opportunities for advancement WILL arise

you will also meet people in person that made it out of nothing, and you will be inspired by them and they will give you pointers if you show absolute dedication

you definitely gotta work on your attitude tho, you gotta realize that how hard you work is gonna be proportional to your chances of making it

/rant

Listen to this guy. You have to quit being a smart ass punk. First if you haven't yet get your GED. You have to start from the bottom some where and bust your ass and you will eventually make it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2014, 10:10:38 AM »
the key is to get into a company that is very big AND (this is tied to being big) is very deep (many layers of hierarchy structure)

that means there are some promotions possible without degrees but based on experience within the company, over time you can make some lateral moves and expand your knowledge of the company and over 10 years or something become somebody who has done it all and knows it all

this is when you become valuable

attitude is everything, do whatever it takes to get shit done, do what others wont. get respect from the guys who call the shots and when opportunity arises they can give you the ok

this is something I should of  thought about... I  would always take whatever manual labor jobs I could find regardless of the company....and most of them were shit companies with no opportunity to move up. hell half of them aren't even around anymore.
l

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:23 AM »
I'm fed up with the south. Nothing against it, I've just changed as a person and this is not the place for me.

I plan to move out there in 4-5 weeks....help a brother out.
any establishment along the Santa Monica strip between La Cieniga and Beverly. they are always looking for fresh meat, er....employees.
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »
i cant stress the importance enough, you dont wanna be hopping from company to company, it doesnt look good on you

get in a major place where you can change jobs every year for a 100 years and still not have done it all

In my experience, those are the worst places to work if you're good at what you do and ambitious.   You get stuck in the layers, and demotivated quickly.
Y

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:27 AM »
School. Do something difficult and challenging and essential to society. Engineering, programming, can even go the healthcare route PA school, PT school.. even Business management, easy as shit you can basically sleepwalk through and get an MBA ...if you are only 21 just get your ass in school and get a useful degree or you might very well end up regretting spending your youth chasing air.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2014, 10:51:54 AM »
if you can afford not having an income and go to college AND are 200% sure you are going to succeed

BY ALL MEANS DO IT

just make sure you dont fuck up by not failing or studying a useless degree

I can only imagine how happy his dad would be if he suddenly found out that aimless fuckaround flint  ;D was enrolled in a physical therapy program etc.... those 2grand checks every month would double overnight. Every dad wants to see his son succeed. Nothing makes a dad happier.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2014, 10:56:44 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2014, 11:37:58 AM »
I'm fed up with the south. Nothing against it, I've just changed as a person and this is not the place for me.

I can supply you with some meth and a bunny suit. Things should go smooth from there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »

Stand at the entrane of Home Depot and scream at anyone with a pick up truck