Author Topic: ARGININE  (Read 4073 times)

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ARGININE
« on: January 10, 2006, 11:24:02 AM »
am wanting to feel some tightness in my muscles so as all are talking bout ARGININE ,im wanting to take it. my buddy is giving me 48 caps (each 300mg).so want to know when and how much /how long to use without side effects...
let me know even if i shoul add/avoid anything.

will it help in strength and muscle size???
hope all reply

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: ARGININE
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »
and which form L or akg?

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 12:50:24 PM »
bump

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »
Asking for info about arginine can be a very dicey process in this forum?

You've been warned.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 09:47:11 PM »
am wanting to feel some tightness in my muscles so as all are talking bout ARGININE ,im wanting to take it. my buddy is giving me 48 caps (each 300mg).so want to know when and how much /how long to use without side effects...
let me know even if i shoul add/avoid anything.

will it help in strength and muscle size???
hope all reply

Triple_h,

Arginine, while being a simple, and very humble amino acid, is both dose dependant as well as timing dependant. In order for arginine to be effective it must be taken in adequate amounts, at the appropriate times, and requires an organic rider or delivery system capable of taking the right isoform pathway. Most arginine products on the market in pills, sprays, or capsules are ineffective for a number of reasons.
  • They do not contain the proper co-factors,
  • They are incapable of providing enough arginine to achieve desired results,
  • They contain antagonists of arginine etc., etc.,

Since the landmark Nobel prize winning discovery that revealed arginine was the body's chief source of Nitric Oxide, manufacturers have rushed arginine products to market in an effort to capitalize on it's potential. These are products that have been slapped together without any science, or knowledge of arginine bio-chemistry to them. While there have been thousands of clinical studies validating l-arginine's efficacy in a variety of areas, there were also severe side effects associated with oral ingestion of l-arginine.

L-arginine is very much a double edged sword that can be extremely beneficial in the body or extremely destructive in the body.

The adverse effects of an improperly formulated arginine product include (but are not limited to):
  • free radical brain damage
  • incidents of mouth & genital sores
  • lower sperm counts
  • infertility
  • blunted growth hormone response, etc., etc.

Quite frequently we see manufacturers of arginine products adding lysine, in order to prevent outbreaks of mouth & genital sores, however lysine competes with arginine for the same isoform pathway.

Whether Nitric Oxide functions as either a neuroprotectant or a neurotoxin is determined by the NOS isoform. The isoforms synthesize Nitric Oxide in the body from l-arginine, and it is typically synthesized in the endothelial membrane by eNOS, however, NO can also be synthesized by iNOS. Arginine, when consumed with foods or other proteins will act like a protein and be metabolized like one. When separated from it's brother & sister amino acids however, is blind, and does not know where to go in the body. That's where we see the trouble. When the arginine molecule is however bonded to it's organic rider (delivery system) it will be transported to exactly where we want it to go.

One cannot provide their own delivery system for it. It doesn't work like that. It takes very precise formulating, which requires the rider (delivery system) to bond with the arginine molecule, thereby allowing the arginine to take the correct isoform pathway ...a process which up til recently had eluded formulators. The mechanism for a safe, effective, low glycemic delivery system for l-arginine was discovered by arginine bio-chemist Dr Ann deWees Allen, the world's foremost authority on arginine, and is contained exclusively in her patented l-arginine formulation sold under the trade name ProArgi-9. Dr Allen has been studying arginine for over 20 years, long before the Nobel Prize was awarded in 1998, and as a result, has discovered answers to questions that other researchers have not yet even learned to ask.You can find out more about Dr Allen[/b][/color], ProArg-9's developer, by clicking this link.

ProArgi-9 is the world's ONLY patented, proven safe & effective l-arginine formulation legally able to make specific claims about it's ability to build muscle & burn fat among other things. By law, no other l-arginine formulation can make these claims. There are currently only 2 arginine products in the world that have been designed so that the negative side-effects of arginine ear engineered out.

The research, technology, and the science behind ProArgi-9, is so sound, it was validated by the 1998 Nobel Prize in medicine, and has not only impressed, but prompted Dr Randall Maxey, President of the National Medical Association, and Dr Clair Francomano, one of the top geneticists in the USA from the National Institutes of Health to get behind this product and it's technology, to spread information about it to the public.

It's also the world's first great tasting arginine product available in 2 flavors ( Pina Colada or Mixed Berry)

For more information about ProArgi-9, please visit http://www.jaguarenterprises.net/products/ProArgi9_info.htm or feel free to call toll free in North America (800) 756-3819 and enter the reference #: 402639#

For more information on other l-arginine based products being developed by Dr. Allen, feel free to turn your speakers on, and click the Encode[/b][/color] link to learn about "Encode™" launching Jan 14, 2006.

If you have any questions about l-arginine or about ProArgi-9 specifically, feel free to PM me.

Hope That Helps,
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 05:52:39 AM »
BBRRRAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA   Like fucking clockwork, did I call it or it what?

Like I said triple_h, you were warned.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »
how will it be if i take l arginine + l carnitine  combo(1 tab).

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 10:00:11 AM »
as someone on another board once said.........

"anybody got cliff notes for that"

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 01:03:46 PM »
Asking for info about arginine can be a very dicey process in this forum?

You've been warned.  ;)
did I call it or it what?

hahaha, sho 'nuff.
:-)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 09:22:15 PM »
the first steriod my cousin used was arginine, He then went on to anapolan 50. You know what they saw that arginine is a gateway for steriod use..You have been warned to stay away.

Arginine is NOT a steroid. It is an amino acid often used as an alternative to steroids.

When separated from it's brother and sister amino acids is a "Blind amino acid" which poses tremendous safety concerns for humans when not bound to an accompanying trutina dulcem organic rider.

Warning people to stay away from arginine is a very good thing to do. As stated over and over, using an improperly formulated arginine product (which is all arginine's except ProArgi-9) may more likely do more harm than good.

Please see: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=52706.msg822015#msg822015
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 05:08:59 AM »
the first steriod my cousin used was arginine, He then went on to anapolan 50. You know what they saw that arginine is a gateway for steriod use..You have been warned to stay away.

I'm in no way siding with Jag, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever read on this nutrition board

gateway... ::)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 09:25:16 AM »
ya its a steriod.All the bodybuilders were using it with there dianabol in the 80's..It's called the breakfast of champions.

havenbull why do you always talk like you have balls hitting you on the  chin?Oh ya i just remembered you like the cock.Owned sucker

Do a little research before making such a stupid statement.  Arginine is NOT a steroid, it's an amino acid.  Always has been always will be one.

http://www.chem4kids.com/files/aminoacids/

see.  I wish it were gear.  I think Heavenbull has forgotten more than you know by making statements like that.  That was the DUMBEST statement EVER POSTED on Get Big.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:40 AM »
ya its a steriod.All the bodybuilders were using it with there dianabol in the 80's..It's called the breakfast of champions.

havenbull why do you always talk like you have balls hitting you on the  chin?Oh ya i just remembered you like the cock.Owned sucker

haha what a lame post.  you are wrong.
:-)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »

I sentence you to 5 years of research, no bail or chance of parol
big or bust

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 12:10:53 PM »
You take Arginine with another steroid like creatine........you will get freaky fast!!!   ;D

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2006, 12:13:54 PM »
haha...
big or bust

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2006, 12:34:33 PM »

wow...i don't even know what to say.....first of all...all the bodybuilders are still using it! and wheates are the breakfast of champions oh but wait they are steriods too right!?! and you didn't OWN anybody but thank you you've made me and everybody on this site laugh...and it was fun.
bodybuildersreality.com