Author Topic: Think about it, we, the usa, used an atomic bomb!  (Read 16563 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Think about it, we, the usa, used an atomic bomb!
« on: January 15, 2014, 06:06:20 AM »
 ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Think about it, we, the usa, used an atomic bomb!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 06:09:53 AM »
I don't think the 100's of children buried under the concrete with 30 broken bones for 50 hours before they died the slowest painfullest death known to man would appreciate your  ''  ;D '' gesture, would you?    ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 06:14:25 AM »
Yes you did. Also, you invade others under the pretext of an atomic threat/ Quite ironic in a sad way really.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 06:16:44 AM »
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:18:37 AM »
And, in doing so, saved millions of lives.

Your welcome.
$

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 06:18:52 AM »
We also killed 100,000 in one day of bombing in Dresden Germany. This was back in the day when we didn't separate the Army from the citizens. Now the way we fight no one is going to give up. We could of taken apart Iraq in one month with conventional and packed up. Instead we hang out for years building back the things we blew up.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 06:23:15 AM »

Your welcome.
You are the poster boy for everything wrong with people nowadays. The consciousness asleep bornes monsters..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 06:23:48 AM »

Falcon bringing in some good back and shoulder definition with those lighting fast double punches.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 06:24:56 AM »
Tojo shouldn't have gone fucking around -

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 06:34:27 AM »
Should've dropped a few on Africa on their way over there

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 06:37:31 AM »

Your welcome.
ya kill innocent woman and children because Japan had what it takes to penetrate US soil and kill millions, fucken brilliant EINSTEIN  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 06:38:12 AM »
You are the poster boy for everything wrong with people nowadays. The consciousness asleep bornes monsters..

Explain what I said that is incorrect? This ended a war that would have dragged on for years and cost millions more lives. And lest we forget the UNPROVOKED attack that lead to this action.

So please elaborate how ending the war is worse then letting it drag on for years.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 06:40:00 AM »
ya kill innocent woman and children because Japan had what it takes to penetrate US soil and kill millions, fucken brilliant EINSTEIN  ::)

I'm sorry didn't they do JUST THAT? Pearl Harbor. Look it up. Wasn't millions but was here on our soil.

And when I say saved millions, I don't mean Americans.
$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 06:43:03 AM »
Should've dropped a few on Africa on their way over there

Yeah, and some bombs over Middle-east while they were at it  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 06:52:09 AM »
I'm sorry didn't they do JUST THAT? Pearl Harbor. Look it up. Wasn't millions but was here on our soil.

And when I say saved millions, I don't mean Americans.
thanks for proving my point, the numbers in pearl harbor were what? .....exactly, oh and BTW that was 4 years earlier, why do you think they did not attack in those 4 years? ah, because the US had put a defense up, nothing could come close without getting fucked up.

That decision would not stand in this day and age, it is cruel and barbaric burning innocent children alive and letting them melt to death with their eyeballs falling out or crushing them under concrete for days to die suffocating while every bone in their body is broken.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 06:52:34 AM »

The japanese had some of the most horrific atrocities o men women and children. Read up a little history and you will see. They raped butchered and slaughtered tens of thousands of women and children. A friend of our family has pictures he took of Jap soldiers throwing babies and toddlers into the air and ramming their rifle bayonet through their defenseless bodies. This was while the mother's and fathers had to watch, they then raped and killed the women in front of their husbands.............
h

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 06:55:24 AM »
Explain what I said that is incorrect? This ended a war that would have dragged on for years and cost millions more lives. And lest we forget the UNPROVOKED attack that lead to this action.

So please elaborate how ending the war is worse then letting it drag on for years.
You don't know how long a war will go on for, no one does and the solution to ending war is certainly not to kill innocent woman and children, you kill soldiers in war and civilians get killed in the process, that is understandable but not deliberately, no never.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 06:56:53 AM »
The Japanese were a very prideful, warlike people during WWII. They were offered fair terms under Pottsdam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potsdam_Declaration), they had time to accept before Nagasaki, they didn't.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 06:58:08 AM »
The japanese had some of the most horrific atrocities o men women and children. Read up a little history and you will see. They raped butchered and slaughtered tens of thousands of women and children. A friend of our family has pictures he took of Jap soldiers throwing babies and toddlers into the air and ramming their rifle bayonet through their defenseless bodies. This was while the mother's and fathers had to watch, they then raped and killed the women in front of their husbands.............
every race has done so at one point in history or another and in war if someone is behaving this way then take them down and over throw their government not kill innocent woman and children who had nothing to do with it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 06:59:55 AM »
The Japanese were a very prideful, warlike people during WWII. They were offered fair terms under Pottsdam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potsdam_Declaration), they had time to accept before Nagasaki, they didn't.
the whole world was war like, every race has its bloody history and millions killed in battle non stop since the beginning of humanity but you do not deliberately kill woman and children

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:24 AM »
the whole world was war like, every race has its bloody history and millions killed in battle non stop since the beginning of humanity but you do not deliberately kill woman and children

They were offered terms. The only other option was a full scale invasion of Japan, and have your people die. Or you dilly-dally and YOUR people die. At the end of the day you chose the option that benefits you the most. I have absolutely no problem with what happened.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 07:12:37 AM »
every race has done so at one point in history or another and in war if someone is behaving this way then take them down and over throw their government not kill innocent woman and children who had nothing to do with it.

While I agree with your sentiment, you are wrong in this instance.  The Japanese would have never surrendered.  They were flying planes into our ships.  Their civilian population was literally jumping off of cliffs in Okinawa to avoid being taken prisoner.  Nan King (sp?) was probably a more brutal month by the Japs to the Chinese than anything the Nazis had ever done to the Jews in that time period.  The fact is, even after two atomic bombs, and the incendiary bombs dropped on Tokyo, killing more than the A bombs, it took their "God Emperor" to get them to surrender.  The war cabinet wanted to keep fighting until the last person was dead, as did a large portion of the population.  Why oh why there is not the vilianizing of the Japs the way the Germans were is beyond me.  But hey, it's war, and probably the last great one that will happen without total world destruction.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 07:16:54 AM »
the japanese would never ever have surrendered its said.

but the usa could have done the following:

drop the bomb on an japanese islnad that where no people live and show the footage to the japanese people.

that could have worked.i mean the thread works all the way till today.

japan citizens werent all 100% behind their leaders agreeing with everything.,thats a myth.

n

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 07:18:14 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 07:19:17 AM »
They were offered terms. The only other option was a full scale invasion of Japan, and have your people die. Or you dilly-dally and YOUR people die. At the end of the day you chose the option that benefits you the most. I have absolutely no problem with what happened.
so be it, soldiers dying is better then innocent woman and children dying,that is what they signed up for, show me the paper where the child that got melted signed.