Author Topic: Think about it, we, the usa, used an atomic bomb!  (Read 16673 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Think about it, we, the usa, used an atomic bomb!
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2014, 01:14:45 PM »
Thick Nick

merican

"dropping two nukes on japs not only saved us, it saved them too"

nuking millions into oblivion saved them ( for them stuped iuropians who ain't able to follow simple logic"

FOOOKIN AAAA MAAAAN.. MERICAAAAAAAA!!!

Damn I look good there. Thanks Sev.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »
Damn I look good there. Thanks Sev.
is that you? I thought you got your competitors stars?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2014, 01:17:20 PM »
is that you? I thought you got your competitors stars?

Didn't get them yet from Ron.  Yes that's me. Sev has copied me to his computer.

So sad on both accounts.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2014, 01:18:38 PM »
Didn't get them yet from Ron.  Yes that's me. Sev has copied me to his computer.

So sad on both accounts.
descent build there bro, age, height and weigh?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2014, 01:29:53 PM »
descent build there bro, age, height and weigh?

There? Early 20's... Think I was 182 for that show... Somewhere around that. And I'm 5'6.

Now? My avatar picture is only a couple years old and there is a solid 15 + years in between.

And thanks.
$

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2014, 01:35:24 PM »
Did you just watch a documentary on this or something?  Why are you so fired up about it?  Fact is, we were at war, and war is not very civilized.  Read my, as well as Nick, Shockwave and a few others responses in this thread.  They would have never surrendered.  Dropping a bomb on an uncharted island to show them the power of the bomb, thus forcing them to surrender?  Yeah, a lot of good that did between us and Stalin, he saw it first hand.  Imperial Japan was a force to be reckoned with, and their nationalistic beliefs would not let them surrender without something like what we did happening first.  History not only suggests it, but proves it.

Japs kill more Chinese, than Hitler Jews.

Joseph Mengele & his experiments were nothing in comparison with Japs one in China.

Nobody talks about 10000's of prisoners & what Japs did to them.

Why not talking about 'dead marches' in Philippines ?????????, no Hollywood films about it ???.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2014, 01:45:34 PM »
There? Early 20's... Think I was 182 for that show... Somewhere around that. And I'm 5'6.

Now? My avatar picture is only a couple years old and there is a solid 15 + years in between.

And thanks.
nice, good job bro  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:53 PM »

Joseph Mengele & his experiments were nothing in comparison with Japs one in China.

Why not talking about 'dead marches' in Philippines ?????????, no Hollywood films about it ???.
Or the cruel fucken scientific experiments that they made with human, remember that movie made about it, forget what it was called but still gives me the chills even thinking about.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »
;D

shut up you whiner, you guys got fucke up, lmao hahahhahah  :P

Vietnam was a cluster fuck and we should have NEVER been there but we never lost a major battle in that conflict , 58 thousand plus Americans KIA compared to up to 1.1 NVA

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »

Rape of Nanking  :-X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
Vietnam was a cluster fuck and we should have NEVER been there but we never lost a major battle in that conflict , 58 thousand plus Americans KIA compared to up to 1.1 NVA

i was kidding  ;)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:51 PM »
Or the cruel fucken scientific experiments that they made with human, remember that movie made about it, forget what it was called but still gives me the chills even thinking about.

Unit 731 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 .

Film was the same name.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2014, 01:58:35 PM »
Unit 731 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 .

Film was the same name.

ya I think it was man behind the sun, fucken crazy shit.

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »
1 atomic bomb dropped on the Tora Bora cave complex on Sept 12, 2001 and no ground invasion trying to "win the hearts and minds" and a a whole lot more Americans, Afghans, and probably Iraqis would be alive today to say nothing of the money, and environmental costs of making bullets, gas, MRE, bombs, etc and everything else that we have gone through.  And it would be unlikely anyone would attack the U.S. in the near future for fear of the bomb and thus no need for the NSA and TSA saving more money and preserving freedom.  People need to have a realistic understanding of deterrence and costs of using the military before judging based upon ignorance.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2014, 06:38:48 PM »
the whole world was war like, every race has its bloody history and millions killed in battle non stop since the beginning of humanity but you do not deliberately kill woman and children
T
The japanese would not have surrendered otherwise. It had to be done as horrible as it was there was no other way. Their mentality was not the way they are today. Today they are a different government.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2014, 06:44:20 PM »
the japanese would never ever have surrendered its said.

but the usa could have done the following:

drop the bomb on an japanese islnad that where no people live and show the footage to the japanese people.

that could have worked.i mean the thread works all the way till today.

japan citizens werent all 100% behind their leaders agreeing with everything.,thats a myth.

This would not have worked, after the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima they still refused to surrender. The people where being trained to swim out into the water to meet an invasion with bombs strapped to them in a suicide attempt. They would have been willing to kill their own women to stop an invasion.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
so be it, soldiers dying is better then innocent woman and children dying,that is what they signed up for, show me the paper where the child that got melted signed.

Their own people where trained to get in the way off our troops and blow themselves up at the beach.
h

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2014, 06:50:10 PM »
Their own people where trained to get in the way off our troops and blow themselves up at the beach.
those deserved to die, the people walking their dogs in the park with their children do not.

also in your previous post you said that was the only way? that is your opinion, further diplomacy would have got through to them.

1. Russia did not declare war on them prior to the bombs

2. the arrangements they made to stop the war did not acknowledge their monarchy which means they wanted them to decline the treaty, plain and simple.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2014, 06:51:22 PM »
Japan was not targeting civilians, they were targeting a military compound where they figured everyone was military personnel.

Also dictators as you described above get over thrown by their own people. It is extremely convenient now to claim predictions of how much worse the out come would have been but the truth is the Japanese military where nothing, come on, one measly offensive attack(pearl harbor) in 4 years and they were this so called deadly threat that would have cost millions of live, Ya right.

You know nothing. The japanese government was never challenged by their own people and would not have been taken over by them. This is absolute nonsense. Also do a little history on their military. The most barbaric and ruthless fighting in all of WW2 was with the japanese on the island campaigns. The bloodiest fiercest hand to hand combat probably of all time.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2014, 06:54:50 PM »
those deserved to die, the people walking their dogs in the park with their children do not.

also in your previous post you said that was the only way? that is your opinion, further diplomacy would have got through to them.

1. Russia did not declare war on them prior to the bombs

2. the arrangements they made to stop the war did not acknowledge their monarchy which means they wanted them to decline the treaty, plain and simple.

Since when does a nation attacked.by another engage in diplomacy, screw that. Absolute full on dogs of war wipe them off the face of the earth. We should do the same to these radical Muslim f. ..u.ck.s that hide behind women and children. I have no remorse for the dead of any enemy.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »
your point is shit and holds no credibility, in 4 years they managed one attack, pearl harbor,and you some how translate this to a threat of millions, you are the one buying into the propaganda that millions would have died.

, I on the other hand have studied my history and have memorized the entire Sun Tzu, i know that wars are fought with numbers but the primary attack is on soldiers and civilians fall on the way side not a head force attack on the civilian population by the 100's of thousand, that is not war at all.

The japanese where killing tens of thousands of Chinese civilians dropping poison on their crops and water supply. Picking and choosing ducking and dodging around the enemy is no way to defeat any enemy. Dogs of war all the way every last one of them if necessary.
h

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2014, 07:02:55 PM »
The japanese where killing tens of thousands of Chinese civilians dropping poison on their crops and water supply. Picking and choosing ducking and dodging around the enemy is no way to defeat any enemy. Dogs of war all the way every last one of them if necessary.
right, mind boggling how they were left off the hook for doing this and innocent people got killed instead.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:44 PM »
People seem to forget the scale of the War too. The US lost 420,000 people. England lost a bit more than that, Australia 40,000, Russia tens of millions, etc.... many being civilian draftees. The US was at War for 6 years, the others longer. Everyone was War weary.

If we were to institute Operation Downfall, the thought was 2 - 4 million injured, with 400,000 - 800,000 being fatalities just on the US side, with 25,000 - 30,000 of them in the first month.

The Japanese fatality rate would be estimated at near 10 times that.

It made sense to drop the bomb. They had ample warning with Pottsdam, they had a chance after Hiroshima. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Let's not forget that nearly 30 million lives lost in this war. It has been stated that had it drug out there would have been world.famine from the toll of war on crops and loss of men.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
and all america's military might still couldn't defeat the small, impoverished, sandal wearing farmers of vietnam

USA USA USA!  ::)

Fact. If our military was allowed to do so we would have destroyed them. The politicians to over and ducked it all up. Do your research before u speak on this.
h

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2014, 11:42:39 PM »

links?
I am curious about how many chins the japs ganked
and philines? whaat even happened there?
links?
totaly curious now
I know the holohoax never happened