Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 57824 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Hello - From Arce
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2014, 05:55:53 PM »
Arce is part of the 'good ol boys' club on here, who run show and have immunity. I'd be more wishful and polite if I were you..

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2014, 06:00:40 PM »
If this guy was such a nice guy he wouldn't have put his family in this situation. He's not a real man. Lazy human stealing from some of the decent people on here. I hope he ends up living on the street.

Sums up my POV. All about priorities. No offense to "Steve" but wtf.. I got PMs from quickherblade like a week about "donations" and shit. Dude you live in Socal, go crash under a palm tree for a night or two, get WIC and Medical... why spead this shit on here like p-nuts butta?
®

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2014, 06:17:59 PM »
Sums up my POV. All about priorities. No offense to "Steve" but wtf.. I got PMs from quickherblade like a week about "donations" and shit. Dude you live in Socal, go crash under a palm tree for a night or two, get WIC and Medical... why spead this shit on here like p-nuts butta?

your generous, if you got screwed with that cancer fund then i totally get it.
Your PM to me was genuine. No need to help him, his fine now.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2014, 06:19:32 PM »
your generous, if you got screwed with that cancer fund then i totally get it.
Your PM to me was genuine. No need to help him, his fine now.

ok I'm confused now. How are you guys related beside internetz routers?
®

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2014, 06:25:09 PM »
ok I'm confused now. How are you guys related beside internetz routers?

his my chaffuer.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2014, 06:37:43 PM »
his my chaffuer.

Now this all makes sense

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2014, 06:48:35 PM »
ya theres way more to this whole arce thing. Theres no convincing me he isnt into the drugs

Trust me he made some terrible decisions this was all self induced.. Prescription drugs still drugs

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 18, 2014, 06:55:02 PM »
Trust me he made some terrible decisions this was all self induced.. Prescription drugs still drugs
I have to disagree.
He may need to take them.
He may enjoy taking them.
The point is let's not kick him while his down.
He does not judge any of you guys. His actually very nice to all you.
Drugs or no drugs, he can't still use our support. If not financially which he does not want, just send him a PM.
His been through hell. I'm sorry I'm not there to help him out personally.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
his my chaffuer.

Which is why he's in this  predicament in the first place.  A 40something year old dude that has so little going on in his life, he can come and chauffeur a complete stranger around LA for the weekend.... some fucking guy he met online

Can you say no job no life at 44 years old ? kidney stones were the icing on a fucked up cake

If a Getbigger I was friendly with asked me to pick him up at the airport..I would say NO...yeah let me pick up fucking strangers at the airport. ..like I don't have a hundred better things to do.

Like Alex said steve doesn't have a mean bone in his body...very nice guy.  Too nice..he comes across like some lonely sap who will be your "best friend" when he doesn't even know you

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2014, 06:59:14 PM »
Which is why he's in this  predicament in the first place.  A 40something year old dude that has so little going on in his life, he can come and chauffeur a complete stranger around LA for the weekend.... some fucking guy he met online

Can you say no job no life at 44 years old ? kidney stones were the icing on a fucked up cake

If a Getbigger I was friendly with asked me to pick him up at the airport..I would say NO...yeah let me pick up fucking strangers at the airport. ..like I don't have a hundred better things to do.

Like Alex said steve doesn't have a mean bone in his body...very nice guy.  Too nice..he comes across like some lonely sap who will be your "best friend" when he doesn't even know you

Anyone with a brain would realize all of this

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2014, 07:01:01 PM »
Seeing as both Bombz and Arce live in cars now, couldn't Alex let them park up at his place a few nights a week? Al, you could sometimes bring them out some BBQ and a beer.

Would love to see this happen.
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
so essentially you just called hazbin the same thing. He picked me up just based on talking on here. He is the farthest thing from a lonely sap. He is mega rich, has lots of acquaintances, chicks love him and he is easily the nicest person I have met while at the same time not putting up with shit.

So Groink, do you equate hazbin with arce? I sure wouldnt

Not at all Josh.....You just easily answered your own question.  They arent opposites..they are both nice guys with big hearts...but that's where the similarities end.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2014, 07:03:12 PM »
ever see Trailer Park Boys?

fukin chicken fingers

The shit-winds!
O

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2014, 08:31:35 PM »

Thats harsh, he says nothing but good things about you groink.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2014, 08:38:58 PM »
Thats harsh, he says nothing but good things about you groink.

And I could say good things about him..but this ain't good.  I said ten times I like Steve..I do....but he needs to get his act together.and I'm not even close to perfect-life status. .I hope he reads this and wants to choke me out...somebody has to say what's up ajd maybe he will get motivated by my being a dickhead. For real.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2014, 08:42:09 PM »
And I could say good things about him..but this ain't good.  I said ten times I like Steve..I do....but he needs to get his act together.and I'm not even close to perfect-life status. .I hope he reads this and wants to choke me out...somebody has to say what's up ajd maybe he will get motivated by my being a dickhead. For real.

You can do it via his PM man, just personal message him that. Dont have to motivate him on the main board for the gimmicks to look at.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2014, 08:44:20 PM »
get big should at least when it comes to the posters like'pro wrestling'scripted not real life persona's involved and fun shit,,this is real and i can't involve myself in any way good or bad,cause its some dudes real life not some quote like'ped's/ ;D,,,,ilike this guy ..pm many times

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2014, 08:48:54 PM »
isnt that irrlevant
I'll bet shitloads of junkies say good words about others---doesnt make them any less a junky or worthy of receiving other peoples money

people sent money cause they wanted to, it wasnt a compulsory thing to do.
Steve did not ask any of you for money, you can blame me for that.
I did not feel great about asking members for money, i asked how we can help.
OneMoreRep posted arce's paypal account. I never did.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
  How is it that I use drugs now? Come on. I take one multi vitamin, one aspirin, per day. I may have a drink on Sat or Sun with a game. A margartia. A jack and coke. That is it. How do these lies get made up? Why?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2014, 09:47:46 PM »
who wants to help, helps. who has doubts and questions etc, wont help any way.

its as simple as that

no body needs explanation or the misleading gossip  happening here.

help or not. arce can be asked personaly whats happening and thats it.

^

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Hello
« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

You see, the people who lie about me... they have pure hate in them. to lie about some one, when they are down, health and financial, is horrible.

It is disgusting.

So I gamble? WRONG

So I am a drunk? WRONG

So I do drugs? WRONG

Hell, I have not even used PED since December of 2006.

So please, stop lying about me. If you hate me, hate me. Do NOT try to make the people that care about me, hate me, just because you do.

You have ZERO integrity.

How can you live with your self? Trying to hurt some one when they are down? With lies. With hate.

It makes NO sense.

You are a dim bulb (stupid person), and your posting style is extremely annoying. This, I believe, is the reason some may 'hate' you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2014, 11:28:11 PM »
If this guy was such a nice guy he wouldn't have put his family in this situation. He's not a real man. Lazy human stealing from some of the decent people on here. I hope he ends up living on the street.

You are a complete fucking simpleton.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2014, 11:52:38 PM »

There's no use in arguing this one, brother: the getbig hive mind has made up its mind -- and apparently only its affective component is operational. It wants to give its money to a guy begging on an online chat forum who is in the shit financially (supposedly due to a medical problem) despite lifetime access to healthcare (Tricare) at the taxpayers' expense and presumptive access to some of the most generous welfare benefits in the country, without any clarificatory remarks on just why the money is needed or where it is going...because they know him via the internets and his e-personality seems just great (putting aside the threatening "sign the waiver" antics, presumably).

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »
There's no use in arguing this one, brother: the getbig hive mind has made up its mind -- and apparently only its affective component is operational. It wants to give its money to a guy begging on an online chat forum who is in the shit financially despite lifetime access to healthcare (Tricare) at the taxpayers' expense and presumptive access to some of the most generous welfare benefits in the country, without any clarificatory remarks on just why the money is needed or where it is going...because they know him via the internets and his e-personality seems just great (putting aside the threatening "sign the waiver" antics, presumably).

Who??