Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 58344 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Hello - From Arce
« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »
Let's just compare lives and see who the simpleton is. For starters you are  defending a known scammer that you don't even really know on a bodybuilding chat forum.

I'm not defending anyone, moron.  I'm insulting YOU, period.  Compare lives?  Sure, no matter the brain dead criteria you choose for such a comparison (though 'choose' is a bit of a misnomer when it comes to a bumbler such as yourself), I'll happily furnish examples to illustrate your embarrassing naivete.

So, what makes you so great?

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2014, 04:21:18 PM »
  How is it that I use drugs now? Come on. I take one multi vitamin, one aspirin, per day. I may have a drink on Sat or Sun with a game. A margartia. A jack and coke. That is it. How do these lies get made up? Why?
Quickerblade is to blame for it.  The more he "jokes" around, the more the jest becomes truth as people will conflate it.  Finally, the jest will be cemented as truth as long as he continues.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »
you have kidney stones, something is causing them,

change what's causing them
..x3
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2014, 06:59:02 PM »
I'm not defending anyone, moron.  I'm insulting YOU, period.  Compare lives?  Sure, no matter the brain dead criteria you choose for such a comparison (though 'choose' is a bit of a misnomer when it comes to a bumbler such as yourself), I'll happily furnish examples to illustrate your embarrassing naivete.

So, what makes you so great?

::)

you're beneath me in every way possible. Not worth even acknowledging your existence. My value per hour on this earth is worth 10 times yours.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2014, 07:01:38 PM »
you're beneath me in every way possible. Not worth even acknowledging your existence. My value per hour on this earth is worth 10 times yours.   
The fact that you even have to try and tell someone how you're above them, means you're not.

You may have more monetary value, you may live a more extravagant life, but that means jack shit if you're a shithead of a person.

I really have never had any beef with you and have always admired the fact that you seem to have done well for yourself, but trying to tell someone how much better you are than them only proves one thing - that you aren't.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #405 on: January 19, 2014, 07:03:33 PM »
Ha ha.

Nobody can beat me up.... it's impossible

AHAHAHAHH "it's impossible" ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2014, 07:05:52 PM »
The fact that you even have to try and tell someone how you're above them, means you're not.

You may have more monetary value, you may live a more extravagant life, but that means jack shit if you're a shithead of a person.

I really have never had any beef with you and have always admired the fact that you seem to have done well for yourself, but trying to tell someone how much better you are than them only proves one thing - that you aren't.

There's more to life than money .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #407 on: January 19, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »

i like xfactor too and no issue/beef ,,but that last line was a bit unneccessary...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »

look you imbessile, value used in this sentence doesn't strictly adhere to financial means. My value comes in forms a lot greater than that. In fact I took 5 underprivileged children to these monster truck races today. By no means am I some sort of monster truck aficionado but watching 5 children having the time of their lives is great. Now what did this cehhhpisss guy do today? You see I impact portions a  community I employ people I add value to this world. These are small examples I can easily show you pictures in two countries helping others with terrible misfortunes.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2014, 07:17:12 PM »
look you imbessile, value used in this sentence doesn't strictly adhere to financial means. My value comes in forms a lot greater than that. In fact I took 5 underprivileged children to these monster truck races today. By no means am I some sort of monster truck aficionado but watching 5 children having the time of their lives is great. Now what did this cehhhpisss guy do today? You see I impact portions a  community I employ people I add value to this world. These are small examples I can easily show you pictures in two countries helping others with terrible misfortunes.

your still
a cunt

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2014, 07:17:37 PM »
i like xfactor too and no issue/beef ,,but that last line was a bit unneccessary...

I want to make it clear. I do not come hear to make friends. Nor should any of you. We bust balls and laugh at each other

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2014, 07:18:23 PM »
your still
a cunt

"you're" wasting your breath

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2014, 07:19:00 PM »
You always talk about money and material things .

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #413 on: January 19, 2014, 07:19:23 PM »
"you're" wasting your breath

youre
overcompensating
for being
a cunt

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2014, 07:22:33 PM »
I want to make it clear. I do not come hear to make friends. Nor should any of you. We bust balls and laugh at each other
when u get to it yes ur right,,,nice thing with the kids btw,,,ur a father as well now too ...i have 3..i come here to get away as well..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #415 on: January 19, 2014, 07:28:26 PM »
The fact that you're trying to use your time with underprivileged children as a way to prove how you're better than someone pretty much just proves my point.

You're a rich dude, and you live the life, and you did it yourself... I give you mad credit there. But you're acting like a mega pretentious douche on this one.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2014, 07:30:42 PM »
when u get to it yes ur right,,,nice thing with the kids btw,,,ur a father as well now too ...i have 3..i come here to get away as well..

My little girl is beating me down, sleep is just not happening.

Doing things unconditionally for people is awesome. Sorry that's why the Arce thing bugs me there are kids out there that deserve it a lot more than this idiot.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »

good post

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
The fact that you're trying to use your time with underprivileged children as a way to prove how you're better than someone pretty much just proves my point.

You're a rich dude, and you live the life, and you did it yourself... I give you mad credit there. But you're acting like a mega pretentious douche on this one.

I can be very pretentious yes. Albeit I still love that I add value to the world and many people count on the decisions that I make. This is actually a very good thread to talk about this. You have a guy begging for money because he made bad decisions and is just all around lazy. And you have people that are in situations that they can't help and just need a chance. Sorry I choose one over the other

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2014, 07:36:19 PM »
"imbessile"  ;D

so, your criteria then, given the examples you chose: "the good of society", i presume?  well, mother theresa also did a lot of "good" for her community.  she was also an ignorant, bigoted zealot with an education straight out of the middle ages.

this guy employs more people than you could ever dream of, keeping them in good health and raising their standard of living thereby:

clearly a sharp fella.

now go fuck yourself and those little postpartum abortions you walk around with to raise your self esteem.  "watching them have the time of their lives feels" great hahah ::)

maybe it's a waste of time trying to explain this to someone who clearly measures their self worth by the pleasure they derive from "altruistic" activities.  do you have any of your own kids, by the way?  or is it enough to just pop in here and there, the veritable every day santa claus ::)

better yet, please don't respond.  i find parsing your half-literate scrawl quite tiresome, to be honest.  better you just inject some more steroids to keep those 16 inch guns hanging off your 140lber frame.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #420 on: January 19, 2014, 07:42:30 PM »
Isn't Xfactor the one that threatened a travel agent with an axe? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #421 on: January 19, 2014, 07:44:22 PM »
Ha ha.

Nobody can beat me up.... it's impossible

Don't let the bottle of test do the talk. ;)
Gracie Rules

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: January 19, 2014, 07:46:42 PM »
Isn't Xfactor the one that threatened a travel agent with an axe? :D

I actually killed her after I took her to Dorsia and listened to Phil Collins

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: January 19, 2014, 07:48:07 PM »
Don't let the bottle of test do the talk. ;)

Groink would smack the tranny out of you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #424 on: January 19, 2014, 07:50:23 PM »
Its spelled "Imbecile" actually.