Author Topic: Muslim dude was very agressive at McDonalds....did I handle it wisely?  (Read 4488 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Muslim dude was very agressive at McDonalds....did I handle it wisely?
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2014, 08:06:52 PM »
[quote  ;Dauthor=24KT link=topic=514389.msg7276797#msg7276797 date=1390004375]
Sorry I gave you the impression I thought you felt he deserved to be laid out.
I thought you were simply describing a prevalent attitude among many men.

ps: Since I realize my musings aren't always clear to the reader, and so prone to being misinterpreted,
for the record, I wasn't referring to YOU when I cite 'masculine insecurity'. i was referring to the mentality that dictates everything & everyone needs to be crushed for the slightest little infraction... whether real or perceived.
[/quote]

I will crush you for those comment! Oh just kidding I love ya 24  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2014, 04:30:23 PM »

I will crush you for those comment! Oh just kidding I love ya 24  ;D

Phew!  :D
w

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »
Two days ago I was at McDonalds with my sons. Been waiting in line, was our turn. But suddenly an Arab looking guy started to yell at me/us that he was first. I'm sure he was from Marrocco. Dude wasn't even in the building when we went in.

I was with my kids, so I told him: "It was our turn, but please be my guest, there are worse things in this world to get upset about". He just kept on making insults in a very unpleasant way, my sons felt very uneasy, so i just kept my mouth shut, even when he walked away with one last insult.

I'm not racist at all, but I really had the urge to tell him to go back to his own country if he didn't like mine.

You think I handled this correctly, or should I have made an example and knocked his teeth. He definitely was smaller and weaker than me.... :-X

You acted like a real pussy. What is next?
He walks into your house and fucks your wife in front of you and you say its all our pleasure but please use a condom?

What the fuck man?
$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2014, 11:30:27 PM »
You acted like a real pussy. What is next?
He walks into your house and fucks your wife in front of you and you say its all our pleasure but please use a condom?

What the fuck man?

I've never seen a fast food fight here in Europe.
However in America,...  ::)

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2014, 06:21:55 PM »
Two days ago I was at McDonalds with my sons. Been waiting in line, was our turn. But suddenly an Arab looking guy started to yell at me/us that he was first. I'm sure he was from Marrocco. Dude wasn't even in the building when we went in.

I was with my kids, so I told him: "It was our turn, but please be my guest, there are worse things in this world to get upset about". He just kept on making insults in a very unpleasant way, my sons felt very uneasy, so i just kept my mouth shut, even when he walked away with one last insult.

I'm not racist at all, but I really had the urge to tell him to go back to his own country if he didn't like mine.

You think I handled this correctly, or should I have made an example and knocked his teeth. He definitely was smaller and weaker than me.... :-X

So was he moroccan or arab?

Moroccans are africanis.

So was he arab or African?

How do you know he was muslim?

Your stupid for letting him in and I would stand my ground and not let him in.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2014, 10:12:10 PM »
Is Geert Wilders starting to take effect there?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2014, 08:18:19 AM »

You were with your family, you did the best thing to do.
If alone you should destroy a chair in his skull till he stopped shouting Allahu akbar.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »
Is Geert Wilders starting to take effect there?

Not anymore, he became the Shizzo of politics.