Author Topic: Australian Beach photos.  (Read 18075 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Australian Beach photos.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2014, 04:52:52 AM »
Jeesus relax will ya? It is notorious that you took photos of teens..I have seen a few. I just asked. It obviously touched a sore point with you.

It seems you are a very angy man who feels like he never got the recognition HE thought he deserved.

What you?

What you, indeed! The story is that the woman known as Vince Goodrum did the female thing of being a bitch. So he found some photos I took of some German guys (all in their 20s) in the Blue Mountains. He used that as proof I was interested in young guys. Nothing could be further from the truth. Goodrum lies and distorts things. I don't post in Goodrum threads any more. Nobody can help that loser. I used to call him out as did Keith Jones. I look at the threads and Goodrum gets tarred and feathered without any assistance from me. He is always worth a laugh.

What bothers me is that so many here seem to believe the lies. Goodrum will use any means to get even with people who lampoon him. He said he slashed tires and keyed cars. Yes, I have had a couple of crazy women do that to my vehicles! Goodrum thinks, lives and behaves like a woman. He is the wife for goodness sake to Queen Vissy! Only on Getbig would we find something so bizarre.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2014, 05:09:20 AM »
it's all good vince...just busting your balls (please don't take that literally)

thanx for the last pic..hope it is not a tarp

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2014, 05:18:27 AM »
it's all good vince...just busting your balls (please don't take that literally)

thanx for the last pic..hope it is not a tarp

Most of us bodybuilders have a good eye for fine female forms. The rowing gal is gorgeous. Not muscular like some of the others in her crew. They train hard, too. Row out through the big waves and back in then out again. Then they run along the beach, do exercises and then hop in the surf boats and do it all again. They pull up their cossies so they can slide on the bench seats when they are rowing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2014, 05:26:02 AM »
Maroubra Beach is in the southern part of Sydney. Lots of space on this beach. Named after a French explorer. Curiously it wasn't until 1770 that Captain Cook claimed Australia for England. Other explorers must have visited this huge continent but no one showed much interest in it. Settlement didn't occur until many years later. Of course, that is just western bs because people have lived here for some 40,000 years!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2014, 05:40:04 AM »
One can never have enough of a really good thing.....or person.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2014, 05:45:16 AM »
Wattamolla Beach is way off the beaten track in the Royal National Park south of Sydney. You have to pay $11 to enter the park. Very popular spot and the lagoon seems to be fun to play in. People who want privacy seem to come here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2014, 06:17:42 AM »
Bondi Beach is a destination for thousands of backpackers if it is sunny on Christmas. This is the middle of our summer downunder. Took a long panorama but it was too big to post here in one strip. So I split it into two sections. This clearly shows you who was on the beach that day in 2011, Dec 25.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2014, 06:18:42 AM »
Here is the rest of the Christmas at Bondi Beach panorama.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2014, 06:38:10 AM »
In photo 2 of the Bondi panorama there is a gal taking a photo of herself. She was standing there with a camera phone for many minutes. Maybe she was doing a video with herself in it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2014, 06:49:12 AM »
In photo 2 of the Bondi panorama there is a gal taking a photo of herself. She was standing there with a camera phone for many minutes. Maybe she was doing a video with herself in it.

Think she might be calling the cops on the creepy, old "photographer."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2014, 07:21:52 AM »

LOL. Naw, she was oblivious of anyone around her. Just held up that phone and was mesmerized by being in the photo!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2014, 07:33:17 AM »
They had problems at Bondi because too many got drunk and the life guards couldn't control them. Also, fights broke out. Bondi was like Mecca to backpackers in Australia on Christmas. In 2011 you couldn't get on the beach with alcohol because they checked all bags. I mean, even approaching the beach they did this. I wasn't happy. That is silly Waverly council for you. To me they spoiled the event. I used to go there for years with my son Zorba back in the 80s. My ex stayed at home cooking the traditional Christmas hot meal.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
On a side note, the photos are beautiful and your efforts are appreciated Vince. Like you, I also thought about designing my own machines after being always annoyed with obvious engineering defects.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2014, 07:46:03 AM »
Here is a photo I took of a family on Christmas. I talked to them and got them to pose for a photo. Then I posted it on my site so they could have copies and the originals. People appreciate free photos. They wouldn't have taken that photo of the lot of them.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2014, 07:49:07 AM »
On a side note, the photos are beautiful and your efforts are appreciated Vince. Like you, I also thought about designing my own machines after being always annoyed with obvious engineering defects.

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, each photo has to be edited to improve them, then resized, etc. I don't mind if people enjoy them.

Gym equipment in the old days wasn't much. However, today most of the equipment companies put out good machines. There is still room for innovation but it is far cheaper to buy them than to build them. Owning a factory and equipping it with engineering machines cost a fortune. So now I make machines for my gym only.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2014, 07:56:15 AM »
I can take two thousand photos in a day easily. I record events but also try to capture them from my point of view. Sometimes I meet people and take their photo. I am a friendly guy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2014, 09:36:02 AM »
Got any pics of the North Shore?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2014, 12:43:00 PM »
nothing like a day at the beach for documenting humans at a distance.

all you need is a hat, sunglasses, pastel colored polo, khaki pants, flip flops, backpack, newspaper, camera, telephoto lens, anti-glare kit 20 bucks, 3 granola bars and you're good to go.  8)
"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »
What you, indeed! The story is that the woman known as Vince Goodrum did the female thing of being a bitch. So he found some photos I took of some German guys (all in their 20s) in the Blue Mountains. He used that as proof I was interested in young guys. Nothing could be further from the truth. Goodrum lies and distorts things. I don't post in Goodrum threads any more. Nobody can help that loser. I used to call him out as did Keith Jones. I look at the threads and Goodrum gets tarred and feathered without any assistance from me. He is always worth a laugh.

What bothers me is that so many here seem to believe the lies. Goodrum will use any means to get even with people who lampoon him. He said he slashed tires and keyed cars. Yes, I have had a couple of crazy women do that to my vehicles! Goodrum thinks, lives and behaves like a woman. He is the wife for goodness sake to Queen Vissy! Only on Getbig would we find something so bizarre.

Good photography skills right thurr Vince!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2014, 12:55:27 PM »
Those beaches look crowded. I have been to different beaches in California, Florida and South Carolina. I'm telling you. If you know where to go, the beaches in New Jersey are amazing. Go ahead and blast me. It's the truth. I live 20 minutes away from the Ocean.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2014, 12:59:19 PM »
Go to Western Australia and you'll have whole beaches to yourself.
O

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »

100% agree  ;D
"Oddly" no images of North Bondi outdoor gym, super fit guys could be easily piss off  ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2014, 01:05:09 PM »
read any good articles lately vince?   ;D

"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2014, 01:11:22 PM »
Got any pics of the North Shore?

Northern Beaches is NO GO for him, some of Olympic or World champions pussy could kick his old balls.

The Bra Boys gang at Maroubra beach could be interesting subject for camera, come on Siciliano try your luck  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2014, 01:21:30 PM »
Those beaches look crowded. I have been to different beaches in California, Florida and South Carolina. I'm telling you. If you know where to go, the beaches in New Jersey are amazing. Go ahead and blast me. It's the truth. I live 20 minutes away from the Ocean.

Inner city beaches, U could be totally alone on 10 km beach in Australia.
Atlantic is much cooler than South Pacific,Venice/Santa Monica water is 4-5 C' colder than waters around Sydney.
Colours of South Pacific, just magic.
NO private beaches or blocked access like in Malibu/Florida.