Author Topic: Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha... and wins judgement  (Read 18209 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha... and wins judgement
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:07:45 AM »
http://www.biolayne.com/news/press-release-uk-high-court-of-justice-issues-injunction-against-jason-blaha/

Post away getbiggers, hey at least he has nuts and follows through with it...

"As many of you know, unfortunately this last year I was the target of a number of defamatory videos and statements on social media by Jason Blaha of Ice Cream Fitness made in an effort to harm my reputation.  Things became so out of control that my family and I even received threats of physical violence from several of Jason Blaha’s followers (including threats to my newborn son). Therefore, I unfortunately had to seek legal remedies to protect myself from these continued defamatory attacks.  After a long, exhausting, and stressful process I am relieved to announce that on November 19th a UK judge (Justice David Bean) issued an injunction against Jason Blaha acknowledging the defamatory nature of these videos & statements and prohibiting Jason Blaha from repeating them.  I did not want to publish the results of this hearing until the holidays were over as I felt it sent the wrong message to do so during the holiday season.  I am in the process of putting more information together regarding the details of what happened and why I did what I did and that information should be available hopefully within the next few weeks.  After that time I hope that all of this mess can be done and over with.

I will leave you with a few statements from the judge as well as the official court document so you can see for yourselves.
“The defendant (Jason Blaha) has repeatedly published on the internet allegations that he, the claimant, takes banned substances and that his research is bogus.  It is not necessary to go into the details.  The defendant has singularly failed to justify his conduct, in either sense of the word “justify”; either in the sense in defamation law, or more generally.”

“I am quite satisfied with the un-contradicted evidence of the claimant (Layne Norton) that he does neither of these things.  I am also satisfied that, for the reasons set out in the witness statements, the remedy of an injunction is necessary to protect the claimant, because it is plain that the defendant threatens and intends, unless restrained, to go on publishing this defamatory material.”

“He (Jason Blaha) has taken no part in the proceedings whatever, and he has only himself to blame for the fact that I am about to give judgement.”

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Norton sues Blaha...wins judgement
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:13:13 AM »
http://www.biolayne.com/news/press-release-uk-high-court-of-justice-issues-injunction-against-jason-blaha/

Post away getbiggers, hey at least he has nuts and follows through with it...

All that shit Jason was talking about defending himself and tearing Layne a new one in court...even dressed up in a Viking Outfit and that bitch didn't have the balls to show up....that's why the judge ruled in Layne's favor and now him being a pussy is court certified
A

Uncle Junior

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:15:41 AM »
Poor Jason, he could never diet but still he was funny guy.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 07:19:19 AM »
Who pays the court costs, etc.... ? Seems sort of a pyrrhic victory.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »
loser pays those

Uncle Junior

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 07:22:37 AM »

Layne lost 24k in bringing this case to court because the judgment was against Ice Cream Fitness Ltd which is a limited company and hence has limited liability and Jason folded that company several months before the Judgement and simply formed another company: Jugernaught Fitness.

Jason didn't turn up to defend against allegations in court, IT COST LAYNE @24K to make a point.

Chump change to the supplement companies he reps

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 07:29:05 AM »

All that shit Jason was talking about defending himself and tearing Layne a new one in court...even dressed up in a Viking Outfit and that bitch didn't have the balls to show up....that's why the judge ruled in Layne's favor and now him being a pussy is court certified

What???
That Jason didn't even appear at the court.  Are you serious?  Fuck.  We even held a fund raiser for this jerk at the other forum.  I think we raked in over $60,000 for this guy.  I was one of those who also donated because gh15 wanted all of us to donate.  He assured us that we'd get a year free membership at his forum when it becomes a pay for membership forum.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »
Layne lost 24k in bringing this case to court because the judgment was against Ice Cream Fitness Ltd which is a limited company and hence has limited liability and Jason folded that company several months before the Judgement and simply formed another company: Jugernaught Fitness.

Jason didn't turn up to defend against allegations in court, IT COST LAYNE @24K to make a point.

BUT.....now Blaha is a certified pussy like Vince said. Omg i just agreed with Vince  ???
By NOT showing for court shows that A-You KNEW you were in the wrong B-KNEW you would lose and been flamed away. My guess is he would rather take the flames and NOT having pics of him in court for peoples amusement...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 07:35:17 AM »
What???
That Jason didn't even appear at the court.  Are you serious?  Fuck.  We even held a fund raiser for this jerk at the other forum.  I think we raked in over $60,000 for this guy.  I was one of those who also donated because gh15 wanted all of us to donate.  He assured us that we'd get a year free membership at his forum when it becomes a pay for membership forum.

money went to sick dogs

if you believe that you believe anything
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 07:35:30 AM »

Jesus Christ and this guy talks about taking gear? He's a walking advertisement for staying natty...

Uncle Junior

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 07:36:31 AM »
What???

I don't blame him he literally has zero chance of ever winning that case and the expenses he would have incurred in solicitors fee's etc wouldn't have justified it.

It all came down to him not knowing anything about UK libel law, I warned him several times he didn't listen.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
who the fuck is this blaha guy in real life

does he have a job?

is he the laughing stock of those around him ?

He lives in Cheltenham here in UK and trains in a warehouse, to be fair he has come along way and done well for himself considering he has disability.....just saying.

Some of his advice on dieting is just atrocious.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 07:40:47 AM »
What???

Well, it looks like he make 60k off the lawsuit. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »

Yea....Layne makes in the high six figures a year.  He prob found that money in his couch cushions
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 07:48:49 AM »
What???

:D :D :D

I swear, this "heman" fellow owns himself every time he posts

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »

Yea....Layne makes in the high six figures a year.  He prob found that money in his couch cushions

No he doesn't, where the hell did you get that idea from?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 07:57:16 AM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »
 My guess is he would rather take the flames money and NOT having pics of him in court for peoples amusement...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »

"high six figures?" Like, close to $1MM a year? Seems dubious, despite all his various endeavors. Maybe a couple hundred, max.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 08:12:18 AM »
about 3 fiddy

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 08:14:58 AM »
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 08:38:13 AM »
"Layme Norten looks like absolut diarrea"

by the great Galeniko

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »
So this guy thought it was a good idea to post this picture on the internet? Dunce. Fucking dunce.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 09:22:46 AM »
So this guy thought it was a good idea to post this picture on the internet? Dunce. Fucking dunce.

Does he take PED?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »
Does he take PED?

Yes. He openly talks about being on gram a week of test also takes tren!

He said many times he is a  former steroids  dealer and makes his own tren from pellets etc