Author Topic: Suicide by cops? Body cam video  (Read 5545 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Suicide by cops? Body cam video
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 03:18:33 PM »
Lolwat....

You can always tell the armchair quarterbacks that have no training/have no firearm experience when they talk about shooting guys in the leg or the arm or something...

you aim center mass in 99% of situations (except failure drills, 2 to center mass 1 in the groin/head)..

Its super difficult to hit a target in a limb intentionally..... especially if hes moving.

This.

What if you hit a major artery in the leg when going for a "disabling" shot.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »
I would have simply disarmed using by using either my Kung Fu or my Chinese Boxing skillz!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
I would have put a white towel over his head and while he was feverishly sucking my cock I would have sneaked the handcuffs on him.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »

This guy was not getting a ticket for speeding!  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2014, 04:57:09 PM »

I honestly am not trolling on this one.

That's my view on it, whatever way you want to look at it is fine but for me it was a needless, tragic loss of life which could have easily been avoided.

I am done on this subject cos it upsets me too much.

I will fucking flip, things like this make me very angry, I just can't handle injustices like this.

Fucking putting down elephants because some fucking asshole tries to drive a car into it, beating a homeless man to death for no reason, killing a kid who has a shitty pen knife and blasting 5 bullets into him, I don't know what fucking world you live but it ain't mine.

Don't worry Karma will deal, whatever injustice you inflict in this life karma will come back and inflict 1000 times more on you in due course. This is a rule you can't change.

I am done.

Don't provocative me anymore tonight.

he was 35, not a kid

E
E

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2014, 05:19:15 PM »
Totally justifiable shooting, anyone who thinks otherwise is nuts. He was told repeatedly to put them down and also told I will shoot you. If your ass is whacked out on smack and you cant listen to the officer then its your fault your dead. He came at an officer with 2 deadly weapons, any trained officer would of popped his ass just like this officer did.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2014, 07:31:21 PM »

Deadly force situation -GTFO

That was a joke, guy didn't have a gun, cop is in no danger to get shot at, the guy had a knife, you can't get cut if you are not in range.

He back's up, get's the lady out the way and call's for reinforcement and psychiatric professional to evaluate the situation.

At worse you taser the guy, you don't start blasting like rambo.

If you think a knife isn't a deadly weapon, you're an idiot.  Getting stabbed is no joke take it from me. 

The officer gave the command and asked him numerous times to put the knives down and not only did he not comply but he moved towards the officer.....it was a good shoot
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »
Cop wasn't exactly backed into a corner since there was an OPEN DOOR right behind him.

Close the door behind you and call the psych team like 90 percent of the cops from 90 percent of the world's other civilized countries.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 09:12:28 PM »
Cop wasn't exactly backed into a corner since there was an OPEN DOOR right behind him.

Close the door behind you and call the psych team like 90 percent of the cops from 90 percent of the world's other civilized countries.

Yeah, but how else would that cop have met his kill-quota for the year

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2014, 09:59:36 PM »

It's nots a cops jobs to run away from a dangerous situation like a pussy..... This is pretty cut and dry he was warned 8 TIMES to put the knives down and he still walk towards the officer. That's a death sentence and he got his wish

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 12:31:47 AM »
It's nots a cops jobs to run away from a dangerous situation like a pussy..... This is pretty cut and dry he was warned 8 TIMES to put the knives down and he still walk towards the officer. That's a death sentence and he got his wish
A bigger man would have realized the guy was either mentally I'll or drunk and gotten out of there to diffuse the situation.

Don't forget the guy didn't hurt or even hold the woman hostage when he easily could have. Plus the guy was hardly waving the knife in his face he was ten feet away at least.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 12:41:46 AM »
I would have put a white towel over his head and while he was feverishly sucking my cock I would have sneaked the handcuffs on him.

LMAO!!  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 12:44:46 AM »
If a cop is getting that worked up, he should not be a cop.

Why couldnt he just shoot him in both legs? Is he that bad of a shot?

X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 01:44:40 AM »
If a cop is getting that worked up, he should not be a cop.

Why couldnt he just shoot him in both legs? Is he that bad of a shot?

Cop Gave the dude ample warning and the dildo wanted what he got: Ron should give this cop red stars for shooting an obvious fucktard and drain on society.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 05:51:23 AM »
Pepper gas would have done the job. He certainly didn't have to unload the clip on him. This is criminal.
Next step: american police will use machine guns for pacification and order maintenence.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 10:27:28 AM »
Pepper gas would have done the job. He certainly didn't have to unload the clip on him. This is criminal.
Next step: american police will use machine guns for pacification and order maintenence.

Getting pepper sprayed would not have stopped him.. In the military we get sprayed and have to run a whole obstacle course.. I'm pretty sure this guy could have just started swing his knife 5 ft infront of him.

It's simple guy. We like cops are trained that you meet the level of treat or go one level above it on order to neutralize the treat.

If a guys try's to use physical force you use pepper spray

If a guy has a knife or gun you shoot center mass.

There is somthing called the treat triangle we are trained to use in a situation like this, it is intent, oppertunity, capability

Can anyone here make a case from the cops prospective that those 3 weren't present ?

Capability: he had 2 knives in his hands
Oppertunity:he was within striking distance of the officer
Intent: he was told 8 times to put the knives down and stay back. He didn't so what was do you think his intent was?

You guys sound like a bunch of liberal pussies, ya lets run out the house scared call a physic team and put him up in a state ran mental instatution for who knows how long... All paid for by OUR tax money..  

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 10:37:52 AM »
Navy needs to teach spelling.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
Navy needs to teach spelling.

Lord that was bad I throw that up on my break on my iPhone... It's these fucking GH hands